Mandatory

Chiara's POV

" Chiara!!! Chiara!!!" I heard Bianca from downstairs.

" Coming. Stop shouting, girl." I said to her and took my stuffs before walking  downstairs. It was 7:30 and I was going to office suddenly heard her calling me like someone is dying. I gotta go otherwise she will not stop until I am there. " Why are you shouting like that?" I asked her.

" Come with me." She said and I nodded. She dragged me out of the house.

" Slow down. I am not running away." I said to her but as if she was in mood of listening to me!!!

I walked out of the house and found a new bike there. I squealed watching it. She joined me.

" Whose bike is this?" I asked her.

" I don't know. Those guys are saying it's yours. Someone has gifted this to you." She said and I looked at her weirdly. Who will buy me a bike like this?!! I don't know anyone here. No friends, no relatives but McCurty family.

I walked towards the people and they handed me the key. They gave me some papers to sign it. I asked them who send this for me. Because I was too curious to know about the person who send me this beautiful gift.

" Who send this for me?" I asked them at once.

" Ma'am, someone called Ms. Chelsea Zesper has bought this for you and told us to get it to you." They said and I sighed deeply.

Chels. I should have had an idea about this. She was asking me yesterday if I had my driving license with me. I thought she is asking just in case it's needed here anyways. I didn't know that she will send me a big fat surprise like this early in the morning.

" Thank you." I said to them.

" You are welcome, Ma'am." They left.

" It's your sister?" Bianca asked me.

" Yeah." I said and she squealed.

" She is so cute." She said and I chuckled.

" Yes, she is." I said to her.

" She is very very cute." I heard Ben who was coming out of the house. I sighed. I don't want to spoil my mood right now. I ignored him.

" Where are you going?" Bianca asked him.

" To meet my friends. Come I will leave you at school." He said to Bianca.

" I will go with Chiara. You go." She said excitedly and I chuckled.

" I hope you both be safe and sound when I meet you in the evening." He left laughing. I rolled my eyes.

" Chiara is better than you. Don't underestimate the power a girl." Bianca said and I sighed. Ben left laughing. I didn't say anything. I took my phone and called Chelsea. She picked it up after 3 rings as usual. She must me in the office.

" Hello, Chels!!!" I said excitedly.

" Well, I think you got the gift already." She said and I smiled.

" There was no need to buy this. You shouldn't waste money like this." I said to her and she chuckled.

" You gifted many things all these years but I didn't got such a chance to do so. This why I thought it will help you a lot." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" It doesn't matter. You are the best gift of my life." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Did you like it?" She asked me.

" Yeah, it's beautiful. Thank you so much for this." I said to her.

" You don't have to thank me, girl. But stay safe. Put on the helmet." She said.

" Sure. Don't worry. I will stay safe." I said to her.

" Ok, then be careful." She said. " If you need anything just call me." She said.

" I will." I said to her.

" Alright, let's talk later. I have a meeting to attend with Mr. Covalho and you will also be late for office." She said and I nodded though she wasn't watching me.

" Bye then. Talk to you later in the evening." I said to her. She hung up. Bianca was whining to leave her at school.

" I want a ride!!! I want a ride." She whined.

" Alright. Come with me."  I chuckled. Kids!!! I left her at school and then was going to office.

I found the road was blocked a few minutes later. Damn!!! I have to reach office as soon as it possible. I walked ahead and found the car blocking the road. I went to the car and found the car was of the same lady's whom I saw at Dante's cabin that day wearing a very very revealing attire even in this freezing clothes.

" Ma'am, you car is blocking the way of a lot of vehicle behind. If you kindly can park your car in the parking lot?" I asked her politely to park the car in the right place.

" Who are you to tell that to me?!! You go and mind your own business. Don't waste my time." She shouted at me in instead parking it away. Bi*ch!!!

I walked away then got an idea. Why not to give her a taste of her own medicine??! I walked towards the car and took the drawing pins from my bag and pricked dozens on the tyre of the car until it got punctured successfully.

Now let's see how do you move from here without help. I stood up smirking and as soon as I turned I found Dante standing a few feet away from me. I gulped hard. Has he seen me doing the crime?!! I wish no. If yes then I am dead.

" Ms. Madison!! What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be in the office right now?" He asked me looking at me coldly.

" Sir, I... I... I was... going to office ... But... I ... Ummm... got blocked..." I was stuttering.

" You were blocked?" He asked me and I nodded.

" This car... I mean..." I was trying to explain but his expressions were not giving me a good vibe. I didn't give him a chance to talk to me anymore. I just ran away from there at once. Saving your life is mandatory.