A Part

Dante's POV

" You are an evil stupid." Lin said and I chuckled.

" I agree that I am evil but not stupid. What would I do to stop her from getting married?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" I don't think she is going to get married. She told you that because she was angry with you." She said.

" I can't lose her." I said to her.

" But this is not the right way." She said.

" Then what is the right way?" I asked her.

" You could talk to her normally." She said.

" She didn't want to talk to me. She was so angry." I said.

" This why you should try to convince her first." She said.

" I couldn't do that. I had messed up much to make it right like before." I said to her.

" Will she ever forgive you for that?" She asked me and I sighed.

" I don't know." I said. " Living without her is much more like living in hell that's what I realized." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" I don't want to say anything. You keep doing whatever you want to do." She said.

" Then what do you want me to do?" I asked her.

" I don't know. Did you ask me before taking this step?" She asked me.

" I told you last night." I said to her.

" But I thought you were doing this just to scare her not to do such a thing." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Very well." I said to her.

" Why isn't she here in office today?" She asked me.

" She went to Milan." I said to her.

" Why suddenly?" She asked me.

" It's her birthday today." I said to her.

" Oh, what did you do for her?" She asked me.

" I gave her the biggest surprise last night." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" I was saying about the gifts?" She asked me.

" I gave her my mom's ring." I told her and her eyes opened widened. I chuckled. " What's wrong?" I asked her.

" Really?" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said to her. " She has the right to have it."

" Yeah, that's true. But you said there will be no one who will get the ring ever." She said and I sighed.

" Because I thought I will never ever find out someone for myself and this why no one will get that ring ever." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" You and your irritating answers." She said to me. I sighed.

" Did you complete what I have asked you to do?" I asked her.

" Hmm.. I told Leon to help me in this." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Why did you drag your husband in this?" I asked her.

" Because he said he will share everything with me either happiness or sorrow while taking the wedding vows. He should prove that some times. I gave him some of my tension. He will handle them." She said and I sighed deeply.

" You know that you are a mad woman, right?" I asked her.

" No. I am not mad, I am clever. Besides, he says he can do anything for me. So, why not?" She said and I sighed. " It's a little test of his love."

" I think I am not going to suffer like Leon. Because she is not a drama queen like you. Thanks God for that." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" You never know, Bro. You never know. Every girl is a Drama Queen to their husbands. So you not going to be spared. Don't worry." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" She is not like you." I said to her.

" You don't even know her properly." She said to me.

" I don't need to know her properly. I know that life will be hell without her. So, she is needed like oxygen." I said to her.

" Cheesy." She said and I looked at her without any expression.

" Are you done?" I asked her.

" Done with what?" She asked me.

" Eating my brain?" I asked her.

" No. I am not done yet. I wanted to tell you that Jennifer is going to come tomorrow. You get ready too face her." She said.

" Why will she come here again?" I asked her.

" I don't know. She didn't tell me anyways." She said to me and I sighed.

" Tell her that I am not here in Paris. This woman will create a great mess I my life. I just hate her for that. Stupid, mannerless woman." I said to her.

" Can't you talk to her properly about this?" She asked me.

" I wanted to talk to her that day but things happened. I couldn't. I will definitely make it clear to her tomorrow." I said to her.

" Better for you. Let her know that you can't be with her and tell her to find out someone else. But I am sure that she will keep eating your brain continuously all the time." She said. "She will not let you go this easily." She said and I sighed deeply.

" She needs to send to the mental asylum." I said to her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the next moment Dany entered the room. I sighed. What happened to him?

" What happened?" Lin asked him.

" I was checking the CCTV footage of yesterday." He said.

" What happened then?" I asked him.

" Who is this lady whom Susan was following last night?" He pointed the lady on the screen of his laptop.

" I don't know her." I said to him.

" Look, this lady was here in the restaurant as well. She was sitting across Susan. She kept looking at her weirdly for awhile then suddenly she dropped her stuffs and picked them up leaving the place at once. She walked toward the exit and Susan saw her again. She handed her card to Bianca and followed the lady outside of the hotel." He said. Who this lady can be?! Why was she following her?

" Then when she went to the mall she was searching for her. Look, there is the lady. She walked into the store. She choose some clothes and walked inside the trial room. After awhile this guy came out of the same trial room. Who this person really is?!" Daniel asked and I kept looking at the screen weirdly.

Can it be like this guy is following her in a woman's disguise?! But why? Can this be a trap? Or part of a big destruction!!