Cherry And Mr. Travisan

Dante's POV

" You are a stupid!!" Lin said to me as I was getting ready to go back home. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever!!" I said to her.

A lot of things have happened last week. Hubert's people tried to attack Kylie in Paris while going to her agency even Leon in Berlin as well. They were trying to attack our family to get things back that they had lost already but that's not gonna happen. We settled it down already. This why I couldn't talk to my dear wife the whole week. I thought to settle things at our wedding night but before that Lin told me the attack on Leon when he was coming to Milan from Berlin to join the wedding ceremony. Lin left for Berlin that day. I wanted to go with her but she stopped me saying it will not be a good thing to do. So Daniel went to help her with her. But the next morning I heard about the attack on Kylie and I decided to go back to Paris to help my friends first.

Now you guys will tell me why didn't I inform my wife about that. You know how crazy she is!!! I didn't want to involve her in that. Cause she will fall in danger. She actually doesn't fall in danger, danger pulls her like a magnet. She showed enough craziness when I wasn't around but not anymore. Now that I am in her life she will not be able to fall in danger. I will not allow her to do so.

" You shouldn't have showed her your anger." She said to me.

" I wanted to settle everything down on the wedding night but that never come. I have my plans to make it up for her." I said to her.

" What is that plan?" She asked me.

" Can't tell you. It's secret." I said to her and she nodded.

" Chiara is calling." She said.

" Don't pick it up. I will give her a big surprise tomorrow morning." I said to her.

" She is texting that it's urgent." She said and I sighed.

" Call Rick to go and check what does she wants." I said to her and she did so.

After awhile Rick texted that everything was fine. Then why was she calling me like that. May be she is thinking that I am still angry with her. I reached the airport when she called me and I couldn't hold myself anymore. My heart was craving to hear her sweet voice. I picked it up and talked to her for awhile before getting in the jet.

I walked inside Travisan's house when it was evening. I walked inside my room at once and found my dear wife sleeping hugging something close to her heart. I chuckled and pulled the duvet on herself. I went downstairs and found Jennifer with her parents. I chuckled seeing her wearing decent clothes today. She just said hi to me nothing else. My wife has changed this girl's behavior.

Soon I found her coming downstairs. She sat beside me and had dinner. I felt her looking at me for a few times but I ignored her. I want to surprise her tomorrow. I bet she will love that. We had dinner and she walked upstairs. I followed her after awhile.

When I stepped into the room I found her wearing one of her red dress which was complimenting her smooth white skin perfectly. She was looking so pretty and tease for my sleeping nerves. I cursed myself that I had to ignore her tonight. It was the test of my patience which was on the verge of breaking down any time. She handed me a gift but I couldn't encourage her. She will kill me even only with her intoxicating scent. I need to hold myself back for my surprise for her tomorrow. I have to be patient. I know it made her upset but it was for her only. I will say sorry to her thousands of times if it's needed tomorrow.

I went to bed and lie down on my side silently. I felt her lying on her side of the bed and pulling the duvet over herself. I sighed deeply before closing my eyes. One more night to go. I slept after an inner fight to hug her or not.