Big Fat Trouble

Chiara's POV

" Everything went wrong from the start then." Bianca said to me.

I nodded sighing deeply. I just shared my problem with her. I was feeling suffocating. I called Chelsea and told her everything as well. She scolded me big time because of my stupidness. I know it was a stupid thing that I have done already and it can't be changed now. I am a foolish.

" Yeah. I was just totally shocked seeing him there. I forgot to act as Susan when he asked my name. I told him that I am Chiara." I said to her and she nodded. She thought for awhile and then smiled.

" Got an idea!!!" She said and ran into her closet. I sighed deeply. This girl is totally crazy.

I was waiting for her to come out of the closet. She came out with piles of things which I couldn't get a hint what she was going to do with. I walked to her and helped her to bring them to me. She kept all the stuffs on the bed and I sighed looking at her beauty product store there on the bed. I looked at her and she winked at me.

" Your problem is he knows you already, right?" She asked.

" Yeah. The big one. I wanted to change my name at first but it was messed." I said.

" Listen, you still can fix this problem." She said.

" How?" I asked her.

" Look, you have two options. One, you can tell him that you are not comfortable with the strangers this why you lied about yourself." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" And what about you? They met you too. They can ask what about your friend then?" I asked her.

" They will not meet me again, girl. Do you think they will come here and meet me?! Weird!!!" She said.

" Still!!!" I said.

" If they ever ask something like that then tell them I don't have any problem with the strangers. Because I am native and you are new here." She said and I shook my head.

" What is the other option?" I asked her.

" Here." She showed me the make up store on the bed. " You can disguise yourself as someone else then they will not recognize you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, it will make things more complicated." I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" Then tell them that Chiara is your middle name." She said. " It can help if you don't like the first two options." She said. I nodded mindlessly. Then it clicked my mind.

" What do you say?" I asked her.

" What did I say? When?" She asked me back.

" Just awhile back. What did you say?" I asked her.

" I was joking. Leave it." She said.

" No. It's fantastic. I think it will work." I said to her.

" Are you sure?" She asked me.

" Yeah, I am. 100 and 1% sure. It will not create a big issue later. But if I disguise myself then it will be clearly playing a dirty game with him." I said. She nodded confusedly.

" I hope that works." She said.

" At least it won't messed up things. Thanks, B." I said.

" You're welcome, C." She said. " Oh, not C. It will be S." She said and I chuckled myself.

" Yeah. Susan Madison." I said to her and she nodded.

" Let's go downstairs." She said and she made me a coffee which I needed badly at that moment. We sat on the balcony talking.

" Hey, nerdy!!!" Suddenly someone said and I turned to see the boy outside smirking at Bianca.

" Go away before I burn your face." She shouted at once.

" Your notebook." He threw that at her. She hold it somehow.

" Don't you have manner?" Bianca shouted.

" I don't show manners to a frog." That guy said.

" You!!!" Bianca gritted.

" I know I am so hot. But I don't date nerd and ugly girls." He said arrogantly. I rolled my eyes.

" Hot!!! Have you ever seen the mirror?!" Bianca said.

" Yeah, I do it every day. Why?" He asked her.

" Doesn't it gets broken seeing your stupid bitter face?" She said and I chuckled. Kids!!!

" No. It doesn't. But I am sure your mirror does seeing your face." He said.

" Get lost. Don't show me your face ever again." She said.

" Where are your manners now?" He asked her.

" I don't  have to show manners to a snake and I don't date bast*rd either." She said to him. He gritted.

" Yeah, you date Jhon. The nerdy found her nerd match." He said.

" Oh, shut up!!! He is not a bast*rd like you." She said.

" Yeah, how will he be?! He lives inside books. I swear he will die early suffocating himself under mount of books. You will become widow very early age." He said. She gritted and took the vase beside.

" Are you leaving or should I kick your ass?" She asked him and he chuckled.

" Ok, bye, Babe." He said before throwing a flying kiss to her and she threw the vase on him. He chuckled before walking away from there.

" What's wrong with you, B? Was that your friend?" I asked him.

" He is an annoying bast*rd." She said. I sighed.

We went inside and was talking about the things. I called Mr. Travisan. He was doing well. That's great then.

" He is cute." She said suddenly.

" Who?" I asked her.

" Your boss." She said.

" Mr. Travisan? Yes he is. He is a very kind person. That's what makes him great." I said.

" No, not him. I was talking about Dante." She said. I nodded. He is dashing as hell.

" Yeah, I agree. He is sinfully handsome." I said to her sipping my coffee.

" Well, if you didn't have crush on him then I would definitely had crush on him. He is so cute." She said and I choked at once. What is she saying!!! I looked at her weirdly.

" What!!! I don't have a crush on him." I said to her. She narrowed her eyes.

" Are you sure?" She asked me.

" Very very sure." I said to her.

" Alright. No problem. You are going to have a huge crush on him in a few days. After all fire can burn every possible things." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

She wasn't wrong if she is having that feeling cause feelings are mutual. I am in big fat trouble.