The Video Clip

Dante's POV

" What is it, Daniel?" I asked him as I was hell irritated already.

I was feeling like being cheated. She was right I don't have any right on her to tell her anything. She can do anything that she wants but damn not in front of me. It hurts me a lot. I was burning inside. Her words didn't help me a bit. Part of it started to make me feel guilty and part of it erupt the hell volcano inside me which was burning me savagely inside. I know when I get angry it's the hell wrath which is uncontrollable. This why I try not to get angry that easily. I know it will bring hell disaster.

" Oh, did I just disturbed your moment, Bro?" He smirked at me which seemed like poison to me. If you only knew what was going on here.

" What do you want, Daniel? Just tell that and get lost." I said to him .

" Relax, Bro. I am coming back in later." He said.

" Alright. I am sorry. Tell me." I said to him. Why to be angry with my friends for someone else doesn't deserve it?!

" What happened?! You guys have fought?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't eat my brain, Daniel. Tell me what happened?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Well, the meeting is starting soon. I came to inform you." He said. I nodded.

" I will be there." I said to him.

" Ok." He said and left.

Why did I shout at Daniel for her!!!? Urrrrrrghhhh!!! What would he be thinking?! I have never done this before. He must be upset now. It's all her fault. I will never ever forgive her for doing this. I trusted her but I didn't know that she will keep playing it like this.

Mr. Benard kept saying that he doesn't like her at all. Her behavior is very suspicious. But I didn't pay heed to him. I wish I did. I leaned back on the chair. This why I never wanted to fall in love with anyone. When it happened for real, I got cheated. I sighed deeply. I shouldn't have given up that easily. I don't even know her properly. How can I do this kind of stupidity?!!

" What happened to you? You don't look well today. Is everything ok?" Lin asked me as soon as I entered the conference room and I sighed deeply.

" Nothing happened. I am fine." I said to her.

" He has fought with Susan." Daniel said out of nowhere.

" Fought with her?! Why? What happened?" Lin asked me.

" Nothing happened, guys. Why would I fight with her? I have many more important things to do." I said to them.

They looked at each other then looked at me weirdly. I ignored them and took my seat. Liam came and sat next to me. I couldn't pay attention to anything. I was kept sitting on like that. The tornado passed away through me.

" Where is Susan?" Lin asked and I looked up coldly but to my surprise she wasn't there. It's good for her. The less she will show up before me the better it is for her.

" She wasn't feeling well. She told me to handle this today. She went home." Tracy said. Drama!!! I looked away. I am already irritated.

" So, let's start this." She said and started to discuss on her presentation. " So, there is some interior design demo for our new project." She said and showed a video clip.

I rolled my eyes she played the wrong video. It was showing Daniel, Chiara and Tracy were talking more like teasing Chiara. Then Daniel left and Lin came to call Tracy. She left with Lin.

" Oh, sorry. Wrong clip." She tried to find out the right one and the video clip was going on.

Chiara was doing her sketch after Tracy left and suddenly someone sat next to her. It was that stupid Victor. Well, this will clear her real face now in front of everyone. But I still can't hate her which was irritating me like hell. I sighed. I don't think I can ever hate her. My love for her was pure one. But she doesn't deserve that. I wasted it on wrong person.

" Do you want anything, Victor?" She asked him.

" Yeah." He said.

" Tell that fast and leave. I have works to finish." She said to him rudely. I looked at it weirdly.

" You said you have a boyfriend that day." He said.

" Yes. What's wrong with that?" She asked him. Boyfriend?!! From where did she get a boyfriend???

" But you went on a date with boss. I have proof." He said. My eyes open widened at once. Every pair of eyes were on me. I ignored them.

" So?! Shove it in your ass and get lost. It's my life my choice. Who are you to tell me what should I do?" She asked him.

" I reached you first, Susan. I really like you." He said. I gritted. What exactly happened here!!!

" But I don't like you." She said to him.

" Why not?! Why don't you like me?" He said going close to her. My hand turned into a fist. She kissed him!!! I was waiting for that. 

" Look, Victor. I want to make it clear to you that you and I are just colleagues. Nothing else. Don't disturb me again." She said smilingly. But suddenly he grabbed her hand. "What the hell!!! Leave my hand." She gritted at him. He kept holding it tightly. " I will make a scene and you will be fired, Victor. Leave my hand at once." She said to him.

" Of course, you can do that. After all you have wrapped boss around your fingers. How much did you get from him?" He asked me and her eyes opened widened at once along with mine. Her face turned into red with anger and she just slapped him hard across his face. He left her hand and cupped his cheek. " Get lost before I do something more." She said to him and he left at once.

She checked her hand where were fingers printed on her wrist. No wonder she was hissing in pain all the time. I clutched my head. What have I done?!!!