Sweet Revenge

Chiara's POV

" Are you really in a relationship with boss?" Camellia asked me when I was completing my sketch. I gritted.

" Why don't you go and ask the same question to boss. I bet he has a better answer for you than me." I said to her.

She looked at me disappointedly. I rolled my eyes. Like I do care.

" I mean it's the hot topic in the office today." She said.

" How can you guys discuss about a hot topic in this frozen weather?! Doesn't it get frozen as well." I said to her without paying any attention to her.

" Everyone is talking about that." She said.

" But I have heard none talking about that in front of me. Are they scared of me?" I asked her.

" I .. no. They don't want you to be hurt." She said to me.

" But you want me to get hurt, right?" I asked her. " I mean you are taking about it in front of me. I thought you would like it. No?" I asked her.

" No, no. You are taking me wrong." She said.

" Have coffee and take a chill pill. If there is something between boss and me you all will know that. We all are adults here. We can do whatever we want. What people think about me doesn't even matter to me. You understand that?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" Relax. You have a lot of topic to discuss about but me. When you see that those things doesn't even matter to me then why try to bother me like that?" I asked her.

" I ... Ummm .. I am sorry. I didn't want to hurt you." She said.

" I don't get hurt that easily. But you have wasted my time and still wasting my time. What about that?" I asked her.

" I will not bother you anymore." She said.

" Good for you." I said to her. " Do your work. Don't bother anyone else. Otherwise you will stuck here and the world will go far far away from you."

She left. I was already irritated with these things and she came to irritate me more. Today Tracy and Daniel aren't here. They have gone to a meeting with Jonsons. I wish they were here. I am missing them. If they were here no one would be able tease me like this. I sighed deeply. I am totally messed.

I stood up with the application of a few days leave because I needed a few days break. I need to sort out this Tania's problem and find out the intriguer. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to find peace of my mind which is lost. I was going toward his cabin. I know I have to face him. Can't do anything about it.

" Ms. Madison." I heard someone calling me and found it's Mr. Benard.

" Hello, Mr. Benard!!!" I said to him.

" How are you doing?" He asked me.

" I am fine. What about you?" I asked.

" I am also doing well. Where are you going?" He asked me.

" Oh, I am going to Mr. Alistone." I said to him.

" Oh, then you should go." He said. I sighed inwardly but smiled a bit.

I reached his cabin and knocked. He allowed me to go in. I found him checking his phone and kept standing there though he told me to sit there.

" I am not here to sit and waste my time, Sir." I said to him flatly without any expression. He looked up at once. I rolled my eyes inwardly. I am not melting.

" Have a seat, Chiara." He said to me but I didn't. I kept the envelope in front of him to permit me have a leave. I hate to face him right now but I have to do it. I hate myself for doing this mistake of loving him. Now I am repenting for that.

" What is this?! Resignation letter?" I asked her. You can't resign before Hubert's project ends." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, those things runs around his head all the time. I am not that stupid to do this.

" I believe that I am smart enough to read a document before signing it. So, I obviously know what the contract said. And I also believe that you have your very own eyes to check what is this, Sir." I said to him very coldly. I was not just irritated I was extremely angry as well. He opened the envelope and checked it.

" Why do you need a vacation suddenly?" He asked me.

" Because, I need to go home. Unlike you I have my root and family who wait for me eagerly." I said to him. He needs to understand the value of a family. I have also promised to make this happen. He will go back home. That's my promise. He doesn't belong here.

" Alright." He signed it.

" Don't worry, Sir. I am not going to betray ever. I will be back soon." I said walking out of there. But suddenly he blocked my way and stopped me from going out of there.

" Listen." He said to me.

" What now?" I asked him.

" I am sorry." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Sorry for what?" I asked him.

" Sorry for everything." He said to me.

" You don't have to say sorry. You were not wrong. I was in fault." I said to him. I don't need his sorry. He should suffer for awhile for whatever he said to me.

" You were not." He said.

" How do you know that?! You had proof against me yesterday." I said to him to my eyes.

" I am sorry. I shouldn't have judged you like that." He said to me.

" Alright. You won't be able to judge me like that ever again in future. Not just you no one else." I said and he looked at me sharply. " I am getting married once I go back to Milan. This why I need a leave."  I showed het the application and put it inside my bag. I don't know why did I say that out of nowhere but it worked.

" You must be joking, right?!" He asked me.

" You think this is the right place and time to us to keep joking around?" I asked him looking directly in his eyes.  " Don't worry, Sir. You will be the first one who will get the invitation." I said before leaving.

I smirked. Dante Travisan, you don't know me as well. I will make you pay for this bit by bit. You will see that. How sweet revenge can be!!! I rolled my eyes.