Mood Spoiler!!

Dante's POV

" What do you think about it, Liam?" I asked Liam who was lost in his own thoughts and he looked at him very confusedly. I sighed he is very tensed about something which he is not ready to share with anyone yet.

" What?" He asked me and I eyed him at the board members. He cleared his throat and sat straight. I sighed inwardly. He looked at the board of directors who were already looking at him then leaned toward me.

" Handle the meeting. I am really not feeling well today." He whispered in my ear. I can understand looking at his eyes only they must be burning for sleep. He couldn't sleep last night at all. That will definitely effect him today.

" Sure." I nodded and lead the meeting instead of him. I let him take rest for awhile. He shouldn't attend the meeting today. We could have handled everything by ourselves anyways.

I took care of the meeting and he just was sitting there waiting for the meeting to be ended. I kept discussing with the board of directors along with Lin. I found the deal is quite profitable for us and Lin gave her consent as well which was enough to sign the deal.

" Then we might sign the deal of Hubert's." I said announced. .

" Alright, then." Liam said to me. I nodded.

" Then that's it. We will be preparing the papers to sign the deal soon." I said to everyone.

" Ok, then. It's great. I think we can have a great profit ahead. We can sign it next week. On Tuesday?" Mr. White said that.

" Well, that will be great." Mr. Banner.

" Yeah, I think so." Liam said.

" May be we can use it like we want to. If only the deal get finalized." Mr. Stanford said.

" We will look forward to hear from Hubert." I said to everyone.

" Great then." Liam said to me.

Then the meeting finished and everyone walked out of the conference room. I was arranging the stuffs to go back to my cabin but I found Liam was still sitting there thinking about something. I sighed. What is he thinking from long back?!! I don't know. He will not tell me yet. He will tell me when he will think it's the right time to discuss about it. Most of the time when it is of no use.

" Aren't you going to back to your cabin or want to sit here alone all the day?" I asked as I was leaving the conference room. He nodded.

" I will. You go I will be coming. I need to call Luke." He said.

" Aren't you disturbing him by this?" I asked him smirking as Luke was with his wife right now. May be roaming around the city. But look at the weather!!! He chuckled.

" They will understand." He said winking at me. I laughed. Edwards twins are part and parcel of each other.

" Alright then." I said laughing and walked out of the conference room. He needs time to think about his problem.

I came out of there and found Daniel, Chiara and Lin. They were discussing about something. Actually Daniel and Lin were talking and Chiara was listening to them very attentively like a little kid listening to a bedtime story. I chuckled with her expressions that she kept showing time to time. She is a little kid. How come her parents let her come this far away from home and work?!! I think they didn't agree with this idea at all. But it's great that she has an aunt like Mrs. McCarty. She loves her so dearly.

" Hey, Marc!!!" Lin called me.

" Hi, guys!!! Congratulations." I said to them and they rolled their eyes.

" Congratulations on the starting of ocean of works. Not a bad timing you know?!! Not at all." Daniel said. I chuckled.

" We are here to work only. Aren't we?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Still, Dude. Hubert's one is big one. Jonson's is not finished yet." Lin said.

" Tell 13th floor to handle Jonson's deal and we will be handle Hubert's one. I want a neat and clean work for Hubert's one." I said to them.

" That will be manged. But I think we should make a few groups and let them handle a particular part of the deal." Daniel said.

" Yeah, that's what I also was thinking." I said.

" Alright, guys go back to work. Dani, you come with me. I habr things to discuss with you." Lin said and they left. I was walking toward my cabin but Chiara stopped me.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Sir, there was no ghost in the basement and it wasn't dark as well. Why did you tell me that it was dark there?" She asked me with a grumpy face. I chuckled. Drama Queen!!!

" May be it was sleeping this why you didn't find it out. If you go there at night you will see the ghost." I said to her. She narrowed her eyes at me. Such a kid!!!

" Is that true?" She asked me.

" Yes, of course. You don't believe that?! Then go back to basement and wait until midnight." I said to her trying hard not to laugh out loud when her expression changed into a pure horror one. She looked around but found nothing.

" Sir, is there really a ghost in the office?" She asked me in a low tone. I chuckled.

" Yeah. You don't know?!" I asked her and she gulped shaking her head. "Go, ask Daniel." I said to her.

" But Sir, ghost doesn't come out at daylight." She said.

" Who knows!!!" I shrugged and she pinched on my hand hard. I rolled my eyes. " I am human. Stop scratching me." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" You could be the ghost as well." She said and I chuckled.

" Go back to work." I said to her. She nodded before walking out of there. I chuckled. Ghost!!!

I walked into my cabin and found Jennifer waiting for me there already. I sighed deeply. This girl will spoil my mod now. Such a mood spoiler!!!