World War 3

Chiara's POV

" What are you thinking about?" Bianca asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I was thinking about Tania. She has been suffering from long that too for someone who doesn't deserve it at all." I said to her.

" It's not completely Peter's fault, you know?" Carter said.

" What are you saying?" I asked him.

" He is a bully like him. So, he will definitely take his side." Bianca said and he rolled his eyes.

" First of all, Tania chose to be tortured. If she left him long before this day would have never ever come. Secondly, Peter isn't a good father still she believed him with her kids. What do you think about that?" He asked me. I sighed deeply.

I was thinking about it. Yesterday when Tania came to our house she was so frustrated. She kept blubbering many things. In short what he said was he started to abuse his children. They are started to get scared of him and he is being more violent day by day. She was so devastated when she said that he has affair with another woman. May be she didn't expect that from him. But what can be done now??! Her patience is ended.

" Yeah, Peter was never ever a good father for the kids or a good husband for her." Jeremy said and I sighed.

I was so frustrated. The meeting was not successful today. They were trying to make a mess. Dante postponed the meeting cause currently none of us were in a good mental state. We just have came back home after the funeral ceremony yesterday. Tracy is still in the hospital. She needs at least one month to get better so that she can travel back to Melbourne. We all are kinda so disturbed with the fact and tired obviously. As Tracy is not in the office we have to handle her works as well and the media is going crazy. I think Campbell's will take care for that. But currently they are stressed about Tracy. So, we are trying to solve it without them knowing. Dante said that will be solved soon. And I trust him.

" But what to do now? She said she wants a divorce. But why doesn't she file for divorce directly?" Bianca asked.

" Because she must be afraid of him torturing her and her children more than before." Carter said.

" Exactly." Jeremy said.

I discussed this matter with Chelsea last night and she said she will help me. I am waiting for her call. She said she will call me after finishing her works.

" Actually, I told this to my sister Chelsea. She said she will help me. You know she is a lawyer." I said to them and they nodded.

" Oh, your sister is a lawyer?" Jeremy asked me.

" Yeah. She is very clever unlike me. So, it's safe to let her handle that situation." I said to him.

" You are also very clever. If it was her in your place, she will never ever able to figure out that something can be wrong with Tania in the first place." Carter said pointing Bianca.

" Hey!!!" Bianca said and hit him with her bag. He chuckled. I sighed. These kids!!!

" I mean she is cunning type of clever." I said to them.

" Lawyers have to be cunning. That's natural." Jeremy said.

I was about to say something but I found Carter's mom walking out of the restaurant. I stood up.

" Excuse me. I will be back. Wait here for me." I said to them.

" Where are you going?" She asked me.

" I need to use the restroom." I said to her and she nodded.

I walked out of there quickly and found her passing the road. I took my phone and took a picture of her. I checked it and perfect. It was showing her in there. That means I was right she wasn't a ghost. She was a human being who is trying to fool me. I am going to bury you alive or burn your ass. I am not sure which will be the perfect punishment yet. But I think I will  decide it later. I went back to the kids. I asked them to have lunch with me today. Dante is busy with Daniel to handle things. I ordered lunch for both of them that must be reached by now. I took my phone and texted him. He texted back that he had it already. Then I started to have lunch after assuring that he had his lunch.

" Can I join you, guys?" I heard a very familiar voice and found Chelsea standing there. I kept looking at her for awhile holding the fork in front of my mouth which was going to my mouth.

" What happened? Why are all of you silent?" She asked us. I heard Bianca squealing as she gave her a brief hug. I chuckled.

" Chels!!!" I said and stood up before giving her a hug. She hugged me back.

" Did you have lunch?" I asked her.

" No. I had a meeting with Mr. Covalho in the morning. Then I caught the flight and here I am." She said.

" But how did you find me out?" I asked her.

" I asked your whereabouts awhile back." She said and I sighed. Now it makes sense why she was asking much questions.

" See? This what I was saying." I said them and they chuckled.

I introduced them with my sister and bestie Chelsea. I didn't expect her coming all over here just for this. But it's better that she is with me now. I kinda feel strong now.

We had a great time having lunch together then we were coming back home. I called Dante and told him that I can't come back to office today. He granted my wish and let me take a half day leave. I smiled. He is completely my type of Prince Charming. He too supportive. I kept my phone inside my bag and the car stopped. Everyone got down. I suddenly remembered that Ben is also at home today. I gulped. What's going to happen now!!!

I ran after Chelsea but she was already there in the doorstep and when luck doesn't favour.... It was Ben who open the door. I sighed deeply waiting for the world war 3 to be started.