Settled

Dante's POV

" Hey, Brother." I heard a familiar voice and turned to find Liam standing there.

" Hey!!! What a pleasant surprise, Dude!!" I walked to him and gave him a bro hug. He chuckled before hugging me back.

" Long time no see." He said.

" Yeah." I said breaking the hug. " You didn't come Paris for long."

" And you also didn't go to Milan for long." He said and I sighed deeply.

" You know the reason." I said and he nodded.

" You should go there and visit your grandparents for once. Mr. Travisan is not doing well these days." He said and I looked away. Lin also said the same thing.

" What happened to him now?" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

" He had a minor heart attack a few days back." He said. I clenched my fists.

" He will be fine." I said to him.

" He is not in an age to recover that fast. When will you understand that?" He asked me.

" Let's not talk about it now. Come, let's go to my cabin." I said to him and he followed me silently. We entered my cabin and I called Lin to inform her that Liam was here.

" Then suddenly you are here?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I have an important thing to talk to you." He said.

" About what?" I asked him..

" About Tracy." He said and I chuckled.

Tracy is Liam's weakness. He loves her crazily but God knows why she keeps ignoring him all the time. It is really a mystery. A few years back they were in relationship but one day she broke up with him without giving any reason. Liam was very upset about that. He still loves her. We tried to fix him up with someone else but it didn't work a single time because his heart is stuck in her. He can't bring her out of his brain and heart. She has gotten him good. This is why I don't want to fall in love. It creates havoc. I don't want to be a mess. I am good with myself. I don't need someone to make me feel good. I can handle myself.

" What about Tracy Campbell?" I asked him and he sighed.

" She applied for a job here in our company." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What??!" I asked him. Tracy applied for our company for real?! Unbelievable!!!

" Yeah." He said.

" She doesn't have any idea that it's yours?" I asked him.

" Nope. She doesn't know that." He said. I sighed deeply.

" Why did she need to come here and work here? She wants to have some experiences." He said to me.

" And her brother let her to come here?" I asked him.

" Yeah, along with an army." He said and I chuckled.

" Oh!! That's obvious. Isn't it?" I said.

" Yeah, very." He said and I sighed.

" How has she find out this company after all?" I asked him and he chuckled.

I was really confused how she found this place out if she doesn't want to face Liam ever again. Strange!!

" Daniel inspired her a lot." He said.

" Daniel?!" I looked at him confusedly.

" Yeah." He said.

" How come?" I asked him.

" He is Tracy's school friend. She might have contacted him as they both is in the same field. Then he suggested her to come here." He said and I chuckled.

" Daniel did a right thing then." I said to him.

" Yeah, he deserves a huge reward from me." He said. I chuckled.

" When is she coming here?" I asked him.

" In 2 weeks." He said.

" Alright. I will handle it. Before that you don't show up in front of her in the office." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I know that. I will not." He said to me.

" Hey, guys!!" We found Lin on the doorstep. She ran inside and hugged Liam squealing like a kid. I facepalmed.

" Hey, Lilliput!!! How are you?" Liam asked Lin ruffling her hair.

" You are Lilliput." She said punching on his arm.

" Ouch!!! That was hard!!!" He said rubbing his arm. She rolled her eyes.

" Why are you here?! I asked you to join my birthday party last month you didn't. Now you are here. What do you want now?" She asked him and he chuckled.

" Last month we were busy with Luke and Rora's wedding preparation, girl. You know that. I couldn't come." He said.

" This is why forgiven you. Otherwise would have killed you by now." She said and I sighed deeply. He rolled his eyes.

" But I send you the gift. I didn't forget your birthday." He said.

" It would be the best gift if you were present there, Dude." She said. He chuckled.

" Ok, will be present there on your birthday now onwards." He said.

" Much better." She said. " So, why are you here? For having a vacation with the newly wedded couple? The third wheeler!!" Lin said and he chuckled.

" Oh, Luke and Aurora are here as well?" I asked Liam.

" Yeah, they are here. Having there honeymoon trip. By the way, how do you know that, girl?" Liam asked Lin.

" I do use social media. I saw Aurora's post on Insta." Lin said and I chuckled

" Alright. You are the smartest girl alive." He said.

" But why are you here to disturb their privacy?" Lin asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" They will stay here for a few days and then go to Austria. I am not the third wheeler here. I have works to do here." Liam said.

" Works here?! Is that about Tracy?" She asked and I looked at her weirdly.

" How do you know that?" I asked Lin. She chuckled.

" She texted me a few days back and Daniel also talked to me about her. So, I just was thinking it must be about her." She said.

" Daniel didn't talk to me about it." I said to her.

" He wanted to but you were busy these days." Lin said and I sighed.

" So that means everyone has an idea but me." I said to them. They chuckled.

" Seems so." Lin said. I rolled my eyes.

Alright. Then it is going to be very fun to watch Liam and Tracy killing each other time to time in a few days. I just hope everything gets settled between them.