Strange!!!

Chiara's POV

" You can't go in." Mr. Stanley stopped me in the entrance.

" Let me go in, Mr. Stanley. You can't do this to me. You know me. Why aren't you letting me in?" I asked the guy who was blocking my way.

" Sorry, Chiara. There is an order. I can't let you in." He said and I gritted.

" If you can't let me in then I must do something about this." I said.

" Look, I have an order but if you can tackle me then it won't be in count. You get it?" He asked me and I sighed.

" But I can't do that to you." I said to him.

" Come on. You can. You can do this." He said and I sighed before throwing a punch on him. I closed my eyes.

" I am sorry. You ok?" I asked him and he chuckled checking if his nose was broken. " Not broken but hard one. Perfect. A few more." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You do it yourself." I said.

" You want to go inside?" He asked me. I gritted and punched him a few times unwillingly.

" Good. Now push me to the ground." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" You lie down." I said to him.

" The CCTV camera is behind you." He said and I pushed him to the ground without any warning.

" That was hard!!!" He rubbed his arm.

" You wanted that." I said to him and he sighed.

" Now go before someone else comes and stops you here." He said.

I ran inside and reached the living room. I found a crowd there. Most of them were the business associates. I found Mr. Covalho with Chelsea. When did she come?!! I sighed deeply before reaching them.

" When have you come?" I asked Chelsea.

" Mr. Covalho went to our place and picked me up." She said and I nodded.

" What are they saying?" I asked him.

" That Bronson are asking for their shares back and others are also supporting them. I think the other investors will do the same after this." Mr. Covalho said.

" I clearly remember to pay back the loan that we had last year. Now how can the bank ask for the amount again?! Do we have the documents?" I asked Chelsea and Mr. Covalho.

" Yes, we do." Both of them said.

" Should we go and clear the misunderstanding?" Mr. Covalho asked me. I thought for a second.

" Do you think it's a misunderstanding? It's a biggest breaking news of the country right now." I said to him.

" Media always sucks. I think someone did this purposely to make trouble for Travisan." He said to me and I nodded. I also think so.

" If that's a misunderstanding then we should clear that up." I said to him.

" Should we do it now?" He asked me and I shook my head.

" No, let's see who are the real traitor and who are not." I said to them. They agreed.

We reached the people and found them all talking about something. I found Mr. and Mrs. Travisan there talking to them but where is Dante?! Shouldn't he be with his grandparents?!

" Is this the way things will go on? We want our money back." Mr. Bronson said. I sighed. How pathetic!!!

" If you want your money back then you will get it. No worries." Mr. Travisan said.

" When?! Give us a fixed date. When will you give us our money back?" He asked.

" I am not going to run away from here with your money. So, you don't have to worry about that. You can relax. You will get your money back." Mr. Travisan said.

" How can we trust you, Mr. Travisan? The Travisan empire clashed already." Mr. Cantor said.

I gritted. Is this the same guy who was drowning in debt when Mr. Travisan saved him?! How can people be so ungrateful?!

" But I am still alive, Mr. Cantor. You don't have to worry about your money. You will get that back." Mr. Travisan said.

" Mr. Covalho, have you called the manager of state Bank? He must know what is the problem here. Call him and tell him to reach here. If he is involved in this mess trust me I will shave his head and tattoo the word f*cker on his bald head." I gritted. Mr. Covalho chuckled before picking up his phone and called Mr. Antonio. We were eagerly waiting to know what he says.

" What did he say?" I asked him as he hung up the phone.

" He is saying that he is also coming here. We have to wait awhile. He will clear the things." He said to me.

" Better." I said to him.

We were waiting for Mr. Antonio but that moment Dante came along with Luke Edwards. I was confused what was he going to do. They sat next to Mrs. Travisan.

" Well, I heard what happened this morning." Luke said. " Well, I think we will love to solve this. But if you guys want to sell your shares then I am willing to buy them all. You have 5 minutes to think about it." He said and I rolled my eyes. What are they doing?!!

" I am in." Bronson said.

Huberts and other associates also agreed to sell that and betrayed with us. I gritted. Only a few associates still stayed with the Travisan. I gritted as they signed the papers as well. But Luke and Dante are close friends. Why will he betray his friend like that?!!

" Excuse me, Mr. Edwards." I said and everyone turned to see me.

" Oh, Chiara Zesper. I feel bad for you. Travisan Corp is no more. I have offered you the job long back. If you want you can still join." Mr. Hubert said and I gritted.

" Let me complete my words. Then I will see who dares offer me that kind of things, right?" I said. " Alright, where was I? Yeah, Mr. Edwards, I think you should check our documents before you sign deals with anyone." I said.

" The deal is signed but show me what you want to show us." He said and I nodded.

" I think there is a misunderstanding. Because we paid the loan back completely last year. There is no way that the bank will ask that back again. So, the manager of state bank Mr. Antonio is coming to clear up the misunderstanding. We should wait until then." I said to him.

" There he is." Chelsea said and I nodded.

He entered the room and explain us how the names of two client got exchanged and the problem was created. Mr. Covalho was right. Someone did that purposely. But who can do that?!! Strange!!!