Epilogue

21 years later...

Travisan's House
Milan, Italy
08:00 PM

He threw the phone on the bed after calling his girlfriend thousands of time. She didn't pick it up for once. He gritted. He texted her cousin who happened to be his best friend but he knew that he must be sleeping. So, apparent of no use. He heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." He said and found his little sister entering in the room. He smiled at the little doll whom he loves the most in his life. She came and sat next to him.

" What happened, Doll?" He asked his little sister.

" Bro, would like to have some choco?" She showed him the chocolate box. He chuckled.

" Who bought you choco?" He asked her.

" Dad." She said smilingly. He smiled as she smiled.

She was very innocent little girl. She is such an innocent girl if she falls sick she says she is experiencing what sick people goes through so she is grateful to God for giving her that opportunity, if someone behave rudely with her she will say that she was in fault, once she lost her phone and started to say it was helping someone who needs it more than her cause God can never be wrong.

She is just a little doll. He still remembers the day she was born he was 9 then. She was just like a little doll with ginger red hair and striking blue eyes with her milky white skin. She was the definition of beauty which was so graceful. He remembers her first word when she said momma first, he remembers her first step. He was so afraid that she will fall down and hurt herself. But she never fall down because she was not like other kids. She was always calm, quiet and innocent little girl. She still is.

When she was going to born he used to ask his mother when will she arrive his mother used to say she is walking down from heaven this why it will take awhile for her to reach there. Now he thinks that his mother was right. She must be an angel whom God gifted to them for some good deed they have done. Like his mother always says every good deed has it sweet rewards. He thinks his little sister is the good reward of his good deed. You will have to love her. She is such cutie pie.

He still remembers when she was little she used to talk in her babyish language. Some of them she still uses. Choco is one of them.

" Bro, Choco?" She asked him and he nodded.

He is not fan of chocolate but still he has to take one for her. He chuckled. Anything for her. Literally anything. But he is really tensed that she is growing up such an innocent girl. The world now a days are so cruel to girls. Like girls doesn't have any safety even at their own house. That's what keeps bothering him all the time. Though she is always surrounded by the securities but still. He is always worried about her. He tries to keep an eye on her. When he is not around he keeps calling everyone if his sister is doing well.

He already told his parents that Cherish's husband will be staying with them. He will not let his Princess go anywhere. They just smiled at his overprotective behavior. But he has enough reason to be overprotective over his sister. He has only one little sister who is such an innocent angel. If he doesn't take care of her then who will?!!

" How is that, Bro?" She asked him smilingly. He chuckled.

" It's sweet like my Princess doll." He said pinching on her nose softly. She giggled which gave him peace of mind.

" I have one more thing for you." She said.

" What is that, doll?" He asked her.

" Tadaaaa!!!!" She brought out her sketchbook and showed him a sketch where they were hugging each other. The caption was given the best brother in the whole universe and beyond. He chuckled.