Intriguer

Chiara's POV

" Why are you upset today?" Bianca asked me. I sighed.

" I went to Dante's place today." I said to her.

" Yeah. I know you told me before." She said and I sighed. " What happened there?" She asked me.

" Nothing happened." I said to her. " I am just upset about him living alone like that. His family is there in Milan and he is living here completely alone. No family. There is a chef who only comes and cooks for him then goes back. Literally he stays alone there." I said to her.

" Hmm... So sad." She said.

" When I asked him he said I don't have any family. So, I live alone here. I couldn't convince him about the importance of a family. He kept saying when it will be needed he will get married and have a family of his own." I said to her.

" Hmm... I can understand. Are you falling for him, girl? You are way too concerned about him." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" What??! No. I am just concern about him because of Mr. Travisan. He helped me a lot. I want to repay him. That's it. I want to take Dante back to Milan anyhow. I am ready to do any damn thing for that." I said to her.

" Any damn thing?" She asked me. I nodded.

" Any damn thing." I said to her and she nodded.

" Then get married with him and drag him back to Milan. Easy." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am not a gold digger. I am never going to marry him." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Why do you think you can't marry him?! And why do you think you will be considered as a gold digger if you marry him?" She asked me.

" Because people will think that I will marry him for money. His grandpa did a lot for me and my family. I don't want to break his trust." I said to her.

" You are a stupid for thinking like that." She said to me. I looked at her weirdly.

" Why are you saying that?" I asked her.

" If Mr. Travisan didn't trust you then he would never ever let you come here like that. He trusts and loves you so much. I am sure he will be very happy if you are with Dante than anyone else. I swear he will be more than happy to see you both together." She said. Kid and their childish thought.

" But I don't like him that way." I said to her. Half lying actually.

" Yeah. I am a kid of 4 years old." She said and I sighed.

" Even if I like him but he doesn't like me that day. So, that doesn't possible. And once I go back Milan, I will get married with someone else. He is my school friend. He understands me very well and he is doing a good job. What else do I need to be settled down?" I asked her.

" What about your family?" She asked me.

" They are okay with that. They know him from long back." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, very planned life." She said to me.

" Yeah. Then will find out a guy and get Chelsea married as well." I said a bit loudly as I saw Ben walking toward the kitchen. He stopped at once and turned to see what we were doing. I acted like I didn't see him yet.

" She might have a choice. If you don't want to me with Dante then let your sister be with him. I am quite sure that your sister is as lovely as you." Bianca said.

" She is more lovely than her." We heard Ben saying.

" How do you know that?" Bianca asked him.