Fate

Chiara's POV

" What do you want to do now?" Bianca asked me.

" I asked Lin to send me Tania's address. I want to keep an eye on her for a few days." I said to her.

" You only have 7 days to find it out. And it has started already." She said to me and I sighed.

" I know that. But what can I do now?! I can't waste any time." I said to her.

" You can't do this alone." She said.

" Now what do you want me to do then?" I asked her.

" I don't know. But we should think about it. There will be a way." She said to me.

I was about to say something but I got a text and checked it. Lin send me the address. I showed Bianca the address.

" Do you know anyone stays around this area?" I asked her.

" Hmm... Who stays there!!! Oh, yeah, Jeremy stays there." She said excitedly but then her smile vanished.

" What happened?!" I asked her.

" But Jeremy will never ever help me. Bast*rd." She gritted.

" Who is he?" I asked her.

" Carter's friend." She said rolling her eyes.

" Oh!! Why won't he help you? Have you asked him to help you?" I asked her.

" He will not take that seriously and everything will be messed. And he doesn't like me as well." She said." He once stick chewing gum on my dress. It was my favorite one. I couldn't wear it ever again. So, painted his car red. Since then we are immortal enemies. He will never ever help me." She said and I sighed.

" He will not even agree with this if Carter requests him?" I asked her.

" May be he will. I am not sure." She said and I sighed.

" Do you have Carter's number?" I asked her.

" No." She said.

" Any of your friends who can have it?" I asked her.

" Umm... Belle? no. Jacqueline? Kyle? Brianna? No. Giselle. Yes. Giselle can have it." She saidand ran out of the room. I looked at her weirdly. She came back awhile later with her phone. She called someone.

" Hey, G!!" She squealed. I sighed. Kids!!

----------------

" No, Dude. I am stuck there." She said.

----------------

" Why didn't you show up?!" She asked her.

---------------

" Oh, ok. I can understand. Take care of yourself." She said.

---------------

" Ok. No worries. Oh!! Listen, I just wanted to ask you if you have Carter's number, Mrs. West told me to inform him the changes in script this evening. So, I need to inform him as well." She said to her.

-----------------

" Oh, ok ok. Bye. Thank you. Text me. I will be waiting." She said and hung up.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" She is sending it. No worries." She said to me and I nodded.

" Ok. But why do you lie to her?" I asked her.

" If I told her that I need his number she would spread rumors about me and Carter to everyone which I don't want." She said to me.

" I thought she is your friend." I said.

" She is everyone's friend outside and a certified witch inside." She said and I sighed deeply. There are still people like this.

" Has she send it?" I asked her.

" Yeah, here's it." She said.

" Call him." I said to her.

" You talk to him. I don't want to talk to him." She said.

I shook my head and called him from her phone. He picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hello, nerdy!! What's up?! Wait, how come you call me today?! Are you ok? Or you are drunk? I think the sun hasn't risen in the east today. What happened?! Why aren't you talking now?" Carter said and I sighed deeply.

" If you would let me talk then I would definitely." I said to him.

" Who is that?! How come Bianca's phone is to you?! Where is she? Is she ok?" He asked me at once. I chuckled..

" I am Chiara. You remember me?! We met that day." I said to him. " Oh, Chiara? Where is the owner of the phone?" He asked me.

" She is fine, just sitting in front of me." I said to her.

" Oh!! Then who called me?!" He asked me.

" I did. Actually I wanted a help from you." I said to him.

" Help?!! What kind of help?" He asked me.

" Actually..." I told him everything. He sighed.

" Yeah, Jeremy won't help Bianca. They are enemies." He said.

" This why we need your help. If you could help us then it would be very nice of you." I said to him.

" Why would I help you? Give me a reason?! You friend shouted at me yesterday in front of everyone." He said and I sighed.

" She will say sorry." I said to him.

" Tell her to do that now. Who knows if she doesn't tell that to me later?" He said and Bianca glared at the phone.

" I will not say sorry to this bast*rd never ever." Bianca said.

" Please, for me." I said but she wasn't ready to do so. At last I somehow convinced her. She said sorry and he told us that he will ask Jeremy

" This Basta*rd!!!" Bianca gritted. " I will kill him soon at cut him into pieces and feed the dog." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Ok, leave it." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" What now?" She asked me.

" Now is waiting for the information from Jeremy. Then we will be able to find out who are close to Tania and who can be the influencer. There is something which she doesn't want to show the world." I said to her.

" Lady Sherlock Holmes!!!" She said to me and I chuckled.

" I promised myself to find out the real culprit." I said to her.

" What if it's Tania itself and there is no other people?! What will you do then?!" She asked me.

" Then what!! Nothing. I will accept the fate." I said to her.

Nothing can be done if fate is written like that.