Shocked

Chiara's POV

" When will the deal close?" I asked Dante.

" Soon. Why?" He asked me. Currently we were in the jet not knowing where we were going actually.

" I miss home. I want to go back for a few days. There is someone's special whose birthday is next month." I said to him.

" Whose birthday?" he asked me.

" She helped me a lot when I had nothing. I love and respect her a lot." I said to him.

It was Mrs. Travisan's birthday next month. I want to be there with her on her birthday. We have always celebrated that day very specially. I want to do it this year as well. I don't want her to be upset on her birthday cause I am not around.

" I can't know her name?" He asked me. I thought for awhile.

" Of course, why not? But what I was thinking you can go and meet her yourself. You know she and her husband have helped me and my family a lot when we had nothing. Not even a single penny to feed ourselves." I said and he smiled.

" Then I am grateful to her for that help. She helped my wife that means she helped me as well." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" She is very nice. Both of the them. I can't repay them ever." I said to him.

" Hmm... I can understand that." He said to me.

" Are you coming with me then?" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said.

" You said you will come with me and meet my family." I said to him.

" Yeah. I did. But I don't want to go to Milan. I don't like that place." He said.

Lies!!!

" Ok. If you don't want to go. Then my mom will ask me to get married with her friend's son. I will get married with him." I said.

" You are already married and I will do something about that guy. Thanks once again for reminding me about that stupid." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You won't come with me?" I asked him. He sighed.

" Ok. Ok. I will." He said. I smiled.

" Awww... You are so cute." I said and pulled his cheek. He rolled his eyes.

" Are you drunk?" He asked me.

" What?!" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

" You are acting weird today." He said to me.

" You are acting weird today not me. I am perfectly fine." I said.

" Yeah, right." He said.

" Don't talk to me." I said and he shrugged checking something on his phone.

" Urrrrrrghhhh!!" I gritted.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Why aren't you talking now?" I asked him.

" You said not to talk." He said.

" Wow!!! Such an obedient husband you are!!" I clapped my hands. He shrugged.

" Do you have extra glasses with you?" I asked him and he removed his glass before handing it to me. I threw it on the ground. It was broken already. He chuckled before wearing the extra glasses he always carries.

I rolled my eyes and he shook his hand smilingly. I twisted my lips and slept for awhile. I woke up when I heard him calling me. The jet landed somewhere cause I can see the trees around. That means we reached the place he wanted to bring me.

" Why are we stopping here?" I asked him.

" Because we have reached already." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

I ran my fingers through my hair. They must be looking like a nest of bird. I looked around and found myself on the bed in the cabin. How have I reached here?! I was sleeping there sitting beside him.

" I brought you here in case you are wondering." He said and I twisted my lips.

" I didn't ask that." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Come on. Get freshen up." He said to me extending his hand toward me. I hold his hand and got up. I washed my face and brushed my hair. I was looking like a human now.

We came out of the jet I looked around and it looks like a country side area. I smiled widely. This was so beautiful.

" Come." Dante said holding my hand.

I nodded following him. He took me to the farmhouse which was more like a luxurious Villa. I rolled my eyes. A luxurious Villa in between nowhere. I wasn't wrong when I said that Dante is just like his grandpa. Because Mr. Travisan also love to spend his money doing weird things just like Dante. What can I say here?!!

" Whose house is this?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" Yours." He said.

" I don't remember buying one. Besides I don't have that much money." I said to him.

" But you have me if you are forgetting." He said and I rolled my eyes.

It was almost the evening and I sighed. That means I can't go back home tonight. This guy!!!

" I need to call Chelsea. She will be worried." I said to him.

" Lin called her already. She will not be worried." He said and I rolled my eyes. At least he thought about that. I walked inside the room but he hold my hand.

" What?" I asked him.

" This not our room." He said and I sighed. He took me to the room on the second floor. I threw myself on the bed. I needed sleep.

" Sleep properly. Why are you lying down like a monkey?" He asked me.

" Shut up." I said and closed my eyes.

Soon I woke up and found him sleeping next to me. I sighed. I got up and went to get freshen up. When I came back I found him sitting on the bed checking his phone.

" You woke up?" I asked him.

" Come with me." He said to me.

" Where?" I asked him.

" Just come." He said and I sighed following him. He took me to the balcony and we sat there for awhile.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Look there." He pointed and I turned to see that as my eyes open widened at once.

" What the..." I couldn't finish. It shocked me to the end.