Forever

Chiara's POV

" This!!!" I said. He chuckled.

" Wanna go there?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Let's go then." He said to me holding my hand. I followed him.

I was so excited looking at the backyard garden which was decorated beautifully. But it wasn't like this when we came here. We reached there and I was really surprised looking at the beautiful arrangements. The whole place was looking different now but it was beautiful. Whoever has decorated this place has a good choice.

" Who did this?" I asked him.

" I have told someone. They did it for me." He said.

" When did you do this?" I asked him.

" When you were sleeping like a log." He said.

" Excuse me!!! I don't sleep like a log." I said to him.

" You were sleeping like a log today." He said.

" Shut up." I said to him.

" Why did you decorate this place?! Anything special?" I asked him.

" Yeah. Very very special." He said.

" What is that?" I asked him.

" You will know that later." He said and I nodded.

I was looking around. There were lantern lighting on ground either side of the path. I smiled looking it making the pattern of my name beautifully.

" Is these all for me?" I asked him.

" No, I have another wife. These are for her." He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled.

" Thanks though." I said to him.

" Come." He said and I nodded. "Have a seat." He said and pulled the chair for me. I sat there.

" Oh, candle light dinner? I like it anyways. You know what Chelsea and I use to do on Valentine's day. We use to arrange a candle light dinner for our family. We use to have dinner together that day the whole family and enjoy our time together. We all remain busy all the time and most of the day we are not able to have dinner together. So, that day we have it together." I said to him. " What do you do on Valentine's day?" I asked him.

" Get bored listening to the lovey dovey talks of my best friends for their partners and they keep eating my brain telling having a girlfriend but I think now they will not eat my brain again." He said.

" You are married now and if I find you with anyone else then you are gone." I said to him. " I am 4th degree black belt. Don't forget that." I said and he chuckled.

" I remember that." He said and I pouted.

I know that threaten didn't work on him. He must be the master trainer of the school where I have learned Taekwondo. He was trained since his very childhood. It didn't work on him me threatening him. But at least I can kill that witch who will try to look at my man.

" I don't want to share you with anyone else. Girls can share everything but not her husband." I said to him.

" Really?! But you don't even want to share your chocolates as well." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I am serious." I said and he chuckled fixing his glasses.

Hell!!! I never have seen someone this cute and hot at the same time wearing glasses. I bend forward a bit and looked into his eyes.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" What is the color of your eyes? It's so confusing." I said to him and he chuckled.

" What do you think it is?" He asked me.

" I don't know. It's confusing but I want our kids have your eyes. If they resemble you then I won't mind. It will be better. I want my kids be cute like you." I said to him.

" Oh!!! You want to have a kid now?" He asked me.

" No. Not now. At least two years later." I said. " I wanted to get married after having at least a two years of relationship so that we can understand each other but God knows what was bothering you to get married this early!!!"

" But you said you were getting married soon. You didn't say that before. I almost have killed that guy you were talking about. I was already tensed about that I couldn't let you marry him. No one ever can have you except me." He said and I chuckled.

" I wanted to marry him because I was hurt with your behavior. You hurt me a lot. And of course I know him from long back. So, we didn't need to drag it much. I literally was so angry with you and wanted to get rid of you." I said to him.

" You won't be able to get rid of me ever." He said to me and I chuckled.

" I don't want to get rid of you anyways." I said to him.

" That's better for you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am hungry." I said and he chuckled.

I twisted my lips and the dinner was served. I removed the cloche of the first dish in front of me and I looked at it weirdly as well as at Dante. He chuckled. There was a beautiful red velvet cake. It didn't shocked me the words written on it did. There was written the 3 magical words I wanted to hear from him from long back. I kept looking at it weirdly.

" You didn't like it?" He asked me. I looked at him and cleared my throat.

" It's..  it's beautiful." I said to him.

He gave me a knife to cut the cake. Why isn't he saying those words himself?!! I was a bit irritated with that. I took the knife and was cutting the cake but in a few moments the cake blasted and all of it was on my face. I kept standing there like a stupid. What just happened?!! I found Dante trying to hold his laughter back. He pranked me. Shit!!! I took the glass and threw the water on him but he moved back saving himself and started to laugh hard. I took the tissue and wiped my face.

" You were looking more beautiful with that cake on your face." He said.

" You!!!" I ran after him and he ran away.

I started to chase him. I laughed inwardly at his childishness. Who does that with his wife!!! Mine is really a twisted mined guy. I couldn't get reach of him so I acted a bit.

" Ahhhhhh!!!" I said sitting on the ground clutching my knee.

" What happened?" He asked coming towards me.

" My ankle got twisted." I said and he smirked.

" Why are you clutching on your knee then?" He asked me. I twisted my lips and stood up before throwing the water bottle at him. He dodged it and chuckled.

" You are a kid." He said.

" You are a kid!!! Not just a kid you are unromantic as well." I said twisting my lips. He chuckled and reached me.

" What now?" I asked him.

" Come with me." He said.

" Nope. I am not going with you." I said to him with a grumpy face.

" Ok. As you wish." He said and picked me up in his arms.

" Hey!!! Get me down." I whined and he narrowed his eyes at me warning me to keep quiet. I rolled my eyes.

He stopped on the end of the path which was decorated with lanterns. He let me stand on my own feet.

" Look there." He said and I shook my head.

" Nothing is there." I said but I heard a sound and the next moment there were beautiful fireworks around.

" Wow!!! You see that?" I asked Dante and turned to see him on his knees and extending his hand toward me. I was about to say something but his words stopped me on my track.

" I love you." He said and sealed those words in my soul forever.