Wrath?!!

Chiara's POV

" What happened now?" I asked Daniel but he kept smirking.

" Go die. Do you need any help?! Should I bring you poison or you will do that favour to yourself?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Baby is irritated?" He said poking on my cheek. I glared at him.

" I am not a baby." I said to him.

" Dani, what's wrong? Why are you irritating her?" I heard Tracy asking him. I smirked at him this time. He chuckled.

" Come. You too will smirk at her if you know the truth." He said.

" Which truth?! What are you guys talking about?" I asked him.

" Can't tell you. Tracy, you come with me. I will tell you." he said to her.

" I also want to know. Tell me as well." I said to him.

" Can't. We are not the one to tell you, baby. There is someone who is the one to tell you." He said.

" Who is that?" I asked him.

" You will know that soon." He said to me.

" Why not now?" I asked him.

" Because he is not here now. He will decide when to tell that to you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Go. Share all secret with Tracy only. I am no one to you. Why will you share it with me?" I asked him trying to emotionally blackmail him. He rolled his eyes.

" No use. I won't melt." He said. I pouted at him.

" Awww." Tracy hugged me. " I also don't want to know that, Dani. You keep it to yourself." Tracy said.

" I will tell that to you later." he said.

" No use. I will not listen to you." She said. I hugged her back sticking my tongue at Daniel.

" Guys, we have to do our works as well." I said to them.

" Ok. I am going to 13th floor. Have some works to do there with Jonny. If anyone asks for me tell them." Dani said as he left.

" His world tour started." Tracy said and I chuckled.

He literally keeps roaming all the 23 floors of the office and maintain his works perfectly as well. This guy has a extremely brilliant brain inside his skull box. I am proud of myself for finding out such a friend. Good job, Chiara!!! I said to myself.

" Tres!!" Lin called her.

" Good morning, ma'am." I said to her.

" Good morning, Susan. How are you doing?" She asked me. I smiled.

" I am absolutely fine." I said to her. "What about you?" I asked her.

" I am fine as well." She said. " How much is the progress?" She asked me.

" Almost done." I said to her and she nodded smilingly.

" Tres, Liam is calling you. Go, check it." She said to Tracy and I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes before leaving. I chuckled shaking my head. I was doing my sketch and suddenly someone sat next to me. I looked up and found Victor. What does he want now? I didn't bother to look up at him. He has started again.

" Do you want anything, Victor?" I asked him.

" Yeah." He said.

" Tell that fast and leave. I have works to finish." I said to him.

" You said you have a boyfriend that day." He said.

" Yes. What's wrong with that?" I asked him.

" But you went on a date with boss. I have proof." He said.

" So?! Shove it in your ass and get lost. It's my life my choice. Who are you to tell me what should I do?" I asked him.

" I reached you first, Susan. I really like you." He said.

" But I don't like you." I said to him.

" Why not?! Why don't you like me?" He said coming closer.

" Look, Victor. I want to make it clear to you that you and I are just colleagues. Nothing else. Don't disturb me again." I said smilingly as I didn't want to make it a scene here. But suddenly he grabbed my hand. " What the hell!!! Leave my hand." I said to him. He kept holding it tightly. " I will make a scene and you will be fired, Victor. Leave my hand at once." I said to him.

" Of course, you can do that. After all you have wrapped boss around your fingers. How much did you get from him?" He asked me and my eyes opened widened. I couldn't control my anger just slapped him hard across his face with all my strength. He left my hand and cupped his cheek. " Get lost before I do something more." I said to him and he left at once.

Thanks God, no one wasn't this area. This why he got a chance. I looked at my wrist it turned red. Bast*rd!!! I got up and went to the restroom. I opened the tap and hold my hand under the water. It was burning. I am going to cut this bast*rd into pieces and feet them to dog. I hissed as water flow didn't treat my wound better. I closed the tap and walked out of there.

As soon as I reached the corridor I found Dante standing there leaning on the wall. Looking at his expressions didn't give me a good vibe. I was in a mental conflict inside myself should I face his unknown wrath or go back to the restroom and hide myself inside until his wrath goes away.

Before I could decide anything he reached me and hold my hand tightly. I hissed. Burning!!! He dragged me in his cabin and closed the door behind. He left my hand but before I could check it he caged me between the door and himself. I looked at him and gulped hard. I don't know this guy. He is not the same person I know. He was extremely angry which I am not used to at all.

Before I could say anything he already pressed his lips on mine and soon as his lips touched mine my eyes opened widened. My breath got stuck. What was happening??! I could just feel his wrath on that kiss no sign of the sweet Dante at all. It was too aggressive. What's wrong with him??! What get him into this worst wrath?!!