Trouble

Chiara's POV

" What's so funny?" I asked Daniel who was showing me his teeth from long. I gritted.

" Don't worry, Girl. We will convince Marc to go on a date with you." Tracy said.

" Oh, come on. He is the boss. Can't do that." I said to them.

" So? He is also human. You are talking like he is devil." Daniel said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I am fine. I don't want to go on a date." I said to them. " Instead me send Tracy." I said to them and Tracy rolled her eyes.

" I already have a stupid, girl. I don't want to mess it up." She said.

" Stupid!!!" I said.

" Liam." Dani said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Really??" I asked her and she nodded then sighed deeply.

" You never told that to me." I said to her.

" It's complicated." She said. Dani nodded.

" But why are you calling him stupid?! He is a nice guy. I have seen him all these years." I said to her.

" All these years?!" Tracy asked me looking at me weirdly.

I slapped myself hard inwardly. Do I have to talk much all the time!!!

" I mean we are from the same city and I knew them from long. I used to work with their associate before when I was a student. You can say a part time job." I said to them.

" Oh!!! That's it." Tracy said.

" Yeah." I said. Thanks God.

" That's great now you work with them." Daniel said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Let's go then. We are getting late for lunch." Daniel said.

" Dani, you talk to Marc about it." Tracy said winking at me. I rolled my eyes. They have started again.

" You guys are crazy." I said to them.

" What do you guys want to talk to me?" We heard Dante's voice and turned to see him.

" Oh, here he is." Daniel said. I gestured him not to. He smirked at me evilly. I pleaded him. He rolled his eyes.

" Hey, Marc." Tracy said.

" I have some works to do. I am going. I hope you guys don't mind." I was about to run away from there and hide somewhere but Dante stopped me.

" I do mind. Tell me what do you guys wanted to tell me?" He asked us.

" Actually, what was-" Tracy was saying but I stopped her.

" Nothing, Sir. They are crazy. Don't listen to them." I said to Dante.

" Really?" He asked me. I sighed.

" Yes." I said.

" I still want to know what were you talking about?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" Well, we were talking about Susan's boyfriend." Tracy said.

" Boyfriend?!" Dante looked at me narrowing his eyes.

" Actually, she doesn't have one. So, we wanted to find her out one." Daniel said.

" Really?" He asked and looked at me. I shook my head. " Why does she need a boyfriend suddenly?" He asked them looking at me.

" There are a lot of benefit of having a boyfriend, Marc. You will not understand that." Tracy said.

" Why won't I?" He asked her.

" Because you are not a girl. Simple." Tracy said.

" Try to explain. I do have a brain." I said to her.

" Well, if she has a boyfriend then she will not feel alone, she will have someone to talk and share her feelings. Besides, people will know that she is not single then they will not bother her. And whenever it's late he can pick her up from office and drop her at home as well." Tracy said and I rolled my eyes.

" How can she feel alone when you guys are always with him?! And even if you guys are not with her still there are her works to accompany her. And as for those people she can ignore them. Whenever she is late she can call someone from home to pick her up. No need to find her a boyfriend here. She doesn't know people around. They can cause danger for her." Dante said and I chuckled.

" But no problem with going on a blind date." Daniel said and Dante glared at him.

" We were trying to find her a date and it stopped on you because you came in between." Tracy said.

" What??" Dante asked her.

" Yeah, we were counting. It would stop on Dean but you came in between." Daniel said.

" Now it's on you. If you don't want to go on a date with Susan then we will reach Dean. I hope he will agree with this." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" You agreed with this?" Dante asked me.

" Yes, she did." Daniel said.

" No, I didn't." I said to him shaking my head vigorously.

" She did. Now denying cause it ended on you." Tracy said and I sighed deeply.

" Guys!!! What are you doing? Why are you after my job?" I asked them. 

" Alright. If it has stopped on me I will take her on a date." Dante said and I looked at him completely shocked but my stupid for friends cheered up. I rolled my eyes.

" When is that happening?" Daniel asked him.

" This weekend." Dante said.

" I will be sick this weekend." I tried to give an excuse.

" Then we will go to the hospital for date." Dante said and they laughed.

" I will not be at home this weekend." I said to him.

" Where will you go?" He asked me.

" I will go to Mars to join a wedding party." I rolled my eyes.

" Ok. I will accompany you there. That will be the first space date." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Sir, you should go on date with Ms. Well mannered. I am ok with Dean." I said to him.

" But I am not ok with that." He said to me. I glared at my friends.

" We gotta go. We are so hungry." Tracy said dragging Daniel out of there.

" Hey!!! I am also hungry. Take me with you." I said to them but they acted like I don't even exist. "Stupid!!!" I gritted. Dante chuckled.

" Go, have lunch. Otherwise you would be really sick before we go on date." He said to me.

I sighed deeply. These two stupid have trapped me in a trouble. I sighed deeply.