Vanished

Chiara's POV

" You are looking like a zombie." Bianca said to me and I nodded having the coffee.

I was wide awake all the night. I needed to complete my sketches which I was given as my assignments. It was the meeting with Hubert's today. Everyone is so busy and I am excited about it. It's been long since I am working for real. I enjoyed making those designs. But it took a lot of time. I needed to work all night. I just wanted to make it flawless. It's my turn today. I need to make it right. Others will have their presentation tomorrow and the day after that. They have gotten time and can have idea if they attend today's meeting but I literally am clueless and messed. I am still confident to do things right. I hope I will make it.

" I was wide awake all night." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" That sketch needed whole night. You can use the apps for making your Sketch. Pencil and stuffs takes much time." She said and I chuckled.

" That's not acceptable. We have to make a hard copy for the presentation." I said to her. 

" Weird." She said.

" Huberts demanded that. " I said to her.

" They must be living in 1900's." She said and I chuckled.

" I need a bit of touch up today. I bet I have dark circles." I said to her and she tried to find them out.

" You are looking tired but no dark circles." She said. " You go and sleep for a few hours. It's still 4 in the morning." She said.

" Why are you still up?" I asked her.

" I slept in the evening and didn't wake up all night. Now I don't feel sleepy. I was thinking to watch a movie." She said.

" Don't watch a horror movie." I told her.

" I am brave." She said to me.

" Still don't watch a horror movie." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" You go sleep first. Don't roam around likes zombie." She said to me and I chuckled.

I went to my room and slept for awhile. I woke up before my alarm started to ring and it made me irritated as hell. It happens to me all the time. I will wake up before the alarm I set. And the day I don't set alarm thinking about it I will not be able to wake up on time. I sighed and got up from the bed. I quickly got freshen up and got ready for my office. I checked my catches before walking out of there. I had breakfast in a hurry though Marie scolded me bad for that but I was in hurry. I left Bianca at school and then reached office. I was going inside I found Victor there.

" Oh, Susan!! You are looking beautiful today." He said.

" Thank you." I said totally ignoring him. I don't want to mess up here. I never feel comfortable with these people. I don't know why.

" Hey, Susan." I saw Peter. He reached me. " Any problem?" He asked me eyeing Victor. I shook my head.

I walked to my desk and Emily came to me saying that Dante was calling me. I went to his cabin and he asked me if I was comfortable.

" If you don't want to do this then we can replace it with someone else. You can do it tomorrow." He said.

" Eventually I have to do it. So, why not today, Sir?" I asked him.

" Hmm.. alright." He said. I was walking out of there but he stopped me. " Listen!!" He said and I turned to him. " Don't talk to Victor." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Why?" I asked him.

" Because I said so." He said checking his phone. I rolled my eyes and came out of the cabin.

" Huh!!! Listen!!! Don't talk to Victor. Why??! Because I said so." I mimicked him. " Can't he talk a bit sweetly??"

" Too much sweetness is not good for health." I heard his voice and facepalmed myself. " Go, arrange your stuffs. Presentation must be starting in awhile."

" Yes, sir." I didn't wait just ran to my desk.

I reached my desk and sat there. Suddenly I realized my drawing paper container was nowhere. But I kept it here before going. I stood up and looked for it everywhere. I kept it just here. I couldn't find it anywhere. I searched in Tracy's desk as well because I keep my stuffs there in her desk as well.

" Susan? What happened?" Lin reached her me and asked. I found Tracy and Daniel coming toward me.

" My drawing container. It is not here." I said to her. They also searched for it.

" Ok, relax, Susan. We are searching for it. Where will it go? It must be somewhere here." Dani said and I nodded.

" My sketch was inside it. I am dead." I said and almost cried. My hard work of all night.

" Relax, Susan." Lin said.

" I just went to Mr. Alistone's cabin and that happened." I gulped down my tears that time. I freaking did it forgetting everything last night. Where has it gone?!!

" I said relax, Susan. I have taken a photo of the drawing of yours if you forget while you were showing that to me. You can present that." Lin said.

" Lin is right, Susan. Don't worry." Tracy said.

" But Mr. Allistone said, hard copy is must and no soft copy is acceptable in the presentation today." I said and and Tracy looked at me helplessly.

" I can handle Marc." Lin said.

" You can't. He is going to fire me today." I said.

" Can you relax for a second?" Tracy said to me.

" No, I can't." I said to her.

" Alright. Take mine and complete your presentation." Tracy gave me her sketches. I looked at her weirdly.

" No, no. I can't. It's yours." I said shaking my head. How can I take it!!! She worked hard on it.

" I am telling you go. It's your turn today. Just erase my signature from the corner and add yours. My presentation is tomorrow. Then you help me with my sketch later. Problem solved. Ok?" She asked me. I thought for a second. Then nodded. We don't have anything else to do in this few minutes.

" I don't know if it's right or not." I said.

" It is right, Susan. Go, do it. You will rock. We will be there to support you. After all we are team, right?" Dani said. I smiled and nodded.

" Alright then. Go girl arrange it." Lin said.

" In the meantime you mail me Susan's sketch let's see if I can fix it." Tracy said to Lin.

" Sure. I am sending it to you. Wait." Lin said and mailed Tracy my sketch sketch.

I sighed deeply. Where has my sketches vanished in awhile!!! I just kept them there.