Best Decision

Chiara's POV

" Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Mrs. Walden said to Tania.

" I hope so." She said and smiled weakly at her kids.

We were currently sitting in the courtroom waiting for the hearing to be started.

" Mommy, why are we here?" Little Cassandra asked her mom. Tania patted her head.

" We will go home soon." Tania said to her daughter.

" Ok, Mommy." She said.

" Mommy, why is Dad there sitting in the other side?" Caspian asked and Tania sighed deeply before smiling at him softly.

" His friends are there. So, he can't be with us." She said to her son.

" He never be with us." Caspian said and she patted his head.

" Everything will be fine, Sweetheart." She said kissing her kids on their forehead. I smiled at the kids.

" Are you ready to fight?" Chelsea asked Tania.

" Yeah. For my kids." She said. I nodded.

" Alright then. Don't worry. We are going to win. He will not be able to reach you ever once this case ends." Chelsea said and she nodded.

" I don't want him in my life. My kids are enough for me." She said.

I wish she realized this earlier then this day wouldn't have come ever. But we can't change it now. We have to except the fact. That's the matter.

Soon the case started and I was very confident with the skill of my sister that she will be able to convince the judge to make him take the decision to our favour. I know that she is cunning as hell. She will not lose in any way. I was just sitting there enjoying the fight between my sister and the other lawyer when I felt someone sat next to me and hold my hand. I was about to pull out my hand but the touch was very familiar which one none but my dear husband's. I turned and looked at him. What is he doing here?!! I don't know. He said he was going to Berlin this morning.

" What are you doing here?" I whispered.

" The meeting got cancelled." He whispered back. I shook my head.

" Ok." I said.

Soon the case was closed. Tania got the custody of her kids. Peter didn't try to make a mess. How would he?!! All the proofs were against him. He didn't have anything to say with that.

Tania smiled at me and I smiled back. She got her freedom back. Now no one will be able to bother her anymore. I am so happy for her. She can live happily without any tension or any fears of anyone.

" Thank you, Susan." She said to me holding my hand. " Thank you so much. Thank you all. Specially to Chelsea." She said and I sighed deeply.

" You are happy that's enough. No need to thank us anyways." I said to her.

" Still you have done a lot for me and my kids. I can't thank you enough for your kindness." She said. I shook my head.

" You deserve the happiness, Tania. You got your freedom. Go, live your life however you want to. You still have a long way to walk in your life. Besides there's your kids. You have to be strong for them. What did I tell you last night?" Chelsea asked her. She nodded.

" I will be. I am not going to break down. I will be strong." She said.

" Ok then." Chelsea said.

" Ms. Clemson." Dante called Tania.

" Sir!!" She said to him.

" Here. Take this." He said and gave her an envelope.

" What is this, Sir?" She asked him. " I don't want money, Sir." She said. " But thank you for your kindness."

" Just open it then decide what to do." Dante said. She nodded and took that envelope before opening it and bring out the paper. As she read that her eyes opened widened.

" Sir, this!!" She said and Dante chuckled.

" The authority has decided to send you to our branch in London. Congratulations for that. You got the post your desired for. I hope we won't be regretting for that later." Dante said and she looked at him with her teary eyes.

" Thank you you, Sir. Thank you so much. I will not give you the chance to regret about your decision later." She said to Dante. " But Sir, my kids? I can't leave them here." She said.

" You don't have to. Your kids will go with you. Authority will arrange it. No worries." Dante said and I smiled at my man.

I wanted a guy like him in my life who will be kind and generous to people around him. I think Dante got that from his grandpa whom he hates so much. I sighed deeply thinking about how things are not letting me to concentrate on my first target. I am so involved in things that it is not letting me reach my goal. I need to solve these things first.

" Oh, thank you, Sir. I can't forget this kindness of yours ever." Tania said. Dante nodded.

We all walked out of the courtroom. I saw Peter who going out of the courtroom as well. He glared at all of us and I almost had slapped him hard across his face but I stopped myself holding on my anger.

Dante left Chelsea at home but told me to go to office with him cause he can't find the files he kept there in his cabin. I chuckled inwardly. Now a days he is being completely depended on me. But soon I realized we were not going to Edwards Corp.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" Going on a date." He said and I chuckled.

" You lied to Chelsea about that missing file?" I asked him.

" Then what would I tell her that I am going to take your sister on a date?! She would have beat me up." He said and I laughed.

" She wouldn't. In fact she wants me to find out my Prince Charming." I said to him.

" What does she think about me?" He asked me.

" She thinks that you are perfect." I said to him.

" I am not perfect. No one is perfect. Everyone has flaws." He said.

" Every beautiful thing has a flaw. I don't mind you having a flaw. You are perfect for me." I said to him.

" Yeah. Right. You never cleared it to me." He said to me.

" You neither." I said.

" I was too desperate to be with you that I forced you to be with me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Did you cancel the meeting?" I asked him.

" I wasn't interested." He said and I nodded.

" Why are you sending Tania to UK now? She could join here with us." I said to him.

" That's because she has got a negative impression here already. She would be uncomfortable to work here with us. Her colleagues won't be able to accept her completely." He said and I nodded he was right. May be it was the best decision for her.