Badass

Chiara's POV

" Are you going to keep hugging me all the time?" He asked me but I didn't say anything.

I just kept hugging him. I was too emotional after this. I didn't thought that he will do something like that. He patted my back and kissed on my forehead. I snuggled in him more. He chuckled.

" Are you ok, Babe?" He asked me and I shook my head. " What's wrong, Babe?" He asked me.

I sighed softly. I didn't know how to react with that. It was so overwhelming for me. I was so touched by this.

" Nothing wrong." I said. " I am good."

" Yeah, I can see that." He said. I chuckled.

" How did you arranged this? Who gave you this kind of idea?" I asked him. " This kind of idea can't come in your mind." I said to him. " You are not romance material."

" I wasn't romance material. You are the reason that things are changing in my life." He said.

" Like?" I asked him smilingly.

" Like, I need to share my bed with you now, I need to wake up early in the morning to make you breakfast, I need to make you my habit as well." He said to me. I glared at him.

" What?!!" I asked him. He laughed. I pinched on his arm hard.

" Ouch!!!" He said and started to laugh again. I twisted my lips.

" Don't laugh." I said to him. He controlled his laughter but started to laugh again. I glared at him. " I said don't laugh." I started to hit him with my clutch but he didn't. I gritted and turned away. I walked away from there but he called me.

" But I forgot to add one thing, Babe." He said.

" What?!" I asked him.

" You look like a tomato when you get angry. Red nose tip, red cheeks. Even you are wearing red today with red lipstick. You look exactly like tomato." He said laughing and I gritted before throwing my clutch at him. He caught it anyways. I stomped my feet. " And one more thing, Babe." He said.

" I don't want to hear that." I said to him.

" It's serious." He said.

" What?" I asked him.

" But you are too thin to be a tomato. You can be a cherry the little one. Suits you." He said and I was burning with anger by then. He kept laughing.

I sighed deeply. Can't help it. That's my man. But watching him laughing so gracefully was giving me peace of mind. Didn't I always want that for him?!! Finding happiness in his life?! He is happy now. He is living his life now. Meaningfully. He is smiling from his heart. He is living for himself, for people he loves. I always wanted this for Dante. Even when I didn't meet him I always wanted that he lives his life happily. Now that he is my husband I will definitely try to keep him happy. Thanks God for making him happy. He deserves that. He walked towards me. I don't know suddenly my anger melted at once.

" And I love Cherry." He said and I chuckled.

" Alright, You love Cherry." I said.

" And I love you the most." He said as he hold my hand and kissed on my knuckles before making me wear the ring he gave me before. " Never ever remove this again even if I die this should always be with you." He said and I clutched on him tightly before tiptoing and pressing my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me a bit to adjust the height reciprocating the kiss.

" It was sweet. Cherry sweet." He said and I laughed. He joined me. " Cherry can laugh beautifully." He said.

" Cherry can do many more thing, Mr. Travisan. She can burn you as well. You better be careful." I said and he chuckled.

" Cherry is doing that already. I am burning inside from long. But I didn't think Cherry will slay it in red. If Cherry is in red for awhile more than we have to call the fire department to put out the fire." He said and I laughed.

" Really?!" I asked him.

" Yes." He said and I chuckled.

" So, what should Cherry do?" I asked him.

" Look a bit less hot." He said.

" Cherry can't." I said to him and he sighed. " Mr. Travisan should do something."

" Then Mr. Travisan will do something." He said and hold my hand before dragging me out of there. We reached the car and it started to move God knows where. But I needed to have dinner as well. I was hungry.

" Cherry is hungry." I said. He chuckled.

" Cherry eats much but still Cherry is like a chopstick." He said and I rolled my eyes. He shook his head smilingly.

Soon the car was stopped and we came out of the car. He gave the car keys to Rick and told him to park the car before holding my hand and dragging me toward the lift. I chuckled.

" What's in Mr. Travisan's mind?" I asked him.

" Mr. Travisan thought to have dinner with Cherry out but he doesn't like people looking at his Cherry with that eyes. He hates it." He said and I chuckled.

" Mr. Travisan is very possessive over Cherry, right?" I asked him.

" Very. Why? Shouldn't he?" He asked me.

" He should." I said and we reached our floor. I found the key and opened the door. As soon as I switched on the lights flower petals showered me. I smiled as those petals touched my skin softly. I looked at him and he smiled. The whole apartment was decorated beautifully. The word sorry was everywhere is the decorations. I chuckled.

" So, Cherry? Is the sorry accepted?" He asked me.

" Cherry is still thinking." I said and he chuckled.

" Come. Let's have dinner." He hold my hand and took me to our room which was decorated beautifully.

I feel like it's welcoming the new bride. Oh, of course I am the new bride. We walked towards the balcony where the candle light dinner was arranged. I smiled at his choice. Perfect. We had dinner and then walked back to the room. He was going to say something but suddenly his phone started to ring. I narrowed my eyes at the phone. Who has called this hour?! I took the phone from him and picked it up.

" Whose that?" I asked the person on the other side.

" Who are you?! Give the phone to Marc." I immediately understood it was that bi*ch Rita. I should have showed her some demo of crossing her limit.

" I am his wife. Don't call my man again. Otherwise I will chop you into pieces and feed them to my dogs." I said before hanging up and blocking her number. I glared at him. He sighed deeply. " May I ask you why didn't you blocked her number before?" I asked him.

" I forgot." He said. I threw his phone on the couch. He sighed.

" You, Mr. Travisan will only remember me from now and onwards." I said before reaching for the zip of my dress.

" Chiara!!!" He warned me.

" It's Cherry, Mr. Travisan. And wasn't it you who said that if Cherry is in red for awhile more it will make fire?! So, Cherry needs to get rid of it. Care to help her?!" I said to him pulling him by his tie. He looked at me sharply. I smiled and pushed him on the bed. I came on top of him. I removed his glasses and ruffled his hair. He narrowed his eyes.

" But you said you love the glasses." He said.

" Chiara said that. But Cherry loves the hot one." I said before kissing him hard. He kissed me back before reversing our position and coming on top of me.

" You are really making the fire, Babe." He said breaking the kiss caressing my lips. I chuckled.

" I told you Cherry can do more than you think." I said to him and kissed him again. My hands reached for the buttons of his shirt. He stopped kissing and hold my hands looking into my eyes at once.

" Are you sure about that?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. Like really?!! I gritted and he chuckled. " Alright. You want that, Babe. Your wish is my command." He said before capturing my lips with his.

The badass Chiara is back, Dante. She will keep you on your toe. Starting from now till the end of your life. My hands reached for the buttons.