To Fast!!!

Chiara's POV

" Be careful there, Chiara. My heart is not giving a good vibe sending you to Paris." My mom said as she hugged me.

Yeah, I was succeed to convince all of them to let me go to Paris to get the egoistic guy back home. I had a huge argument with Mr. Travisan about this. He wasn't ready to let me go and meet his grandson. It can be destructive. But I somehow convinced him. He is still not ok with this idea but I said to him that everything will be fine. I assured that I will not be in trouble.

" Don't worry, Mom. I will be fine." I said.

I hugged my mom and my siblings. Amy was absent as always. I sighed deeply. She said she has a photoshoot so she can't come to the airport. I can understand. She has her own works to do. I hugged Mr. & Mrs. Travisan.

" Take care until I come back with your grandson." I said to them.

" You take care of yourself there. It's an unknown place for you." Mrs. Travisan said. I smiled.

" Take care of Mr. Travisan." I said to her.

" I am also standing in front of you." He said. I chuckled and hugged him once more. " I am just a bit worried about you. I will keep calling you. Don't work too much and if you need anything Chelsea will help you. She can handle my works." I said to him and he chuckled patting my head.

" You just be careful and if you think anything wrong then come back immediately. I am telling you again Dante won't like it if he comes to know that you are going there to fix things. He doesn't want to fix things with us. He can think that I am doing this in purpose. Things will get destroyed then." he said.

" Believe me. I will make things right. If he keeps showing his attitude then I can also handle that." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I wasn't... Leave it. He can act so rude if you tell him that you know me." He said.

" Don't worry. I have my own plans. You relax." I said to him. He nodded sighing deeply. I chuckled.

" Chiara, it's time." Mr. Covalho said.

" Yes, going." I said.

He followed me. He said he wants to talk o me about something very important. He arranged everything there for me. I am going to stay as a guest in his friend's house. It's good to be with people around. Specially for me. I feel suffocating when there is no one around. Staying in a hotel room will be hard for me.

" Mr. Covalho, what did you want to say?" I asked him.

" Hmm, keep this." He gave me a file.

" What's this?" I asked him.

" This file has all the information about Dante." He said.

" Oh, thanks." I said and he chuckled.

" Mention not." He said. " Dante works with Edwards in their office in Paris. I asked Luke if he can arrange you a job there. He was shocked about that. I didn't tell him the truth completely. I told him that you want to have some experience and meet Dante as well." He said and I facepalmed.

" And you think he didn't understand what are we going to do?" I asked him.

" Actually, I also think he understood that but he promised that he won't say that to anyone else." He said.

" That's better." I said to him.

" Be careful. If Dante comes to know about you he will not leave you that easily." He said.

" I will drag him here with me by hook or crook. He will come back home." I said to him and he nodded weakly.

" When fire meets fire." He said.

" I haven't lose ever, Mr. Covalho. You know me very well. Dante can't defeat me." I said to him and he nodded.

" You are getting late." He said to me and I nodded before walking away.

I was walking away but I suddenly stopped and remembered something. I smiled and walked back to him.

" Anything wrong?" He asked me and I shook my head smilingly.

I gave him a brief hug. This guy has always took care of me like a father. He deserves all the love and respect. I know that he likes my mom but he doesn't have that courage to tell that to my mom. May be he is scared that mom will reject him. But Chelsea and I have decided that long back cause Mom and Mr. Covalho both are alone they can start their lives together again. They also have the right. Just because she is my mom doesn't mean she can't have her happiness and has to sacrifice her everything for us. I want my mom be happy as well.

" If you have something in your heart you can express that. If not then may be one day you regret." I said to him. He looked at me weirdly.

" What?!" He asked me.

" Take care of my family on behalf of me until I come back. Specially of my mom." I said and he looked at me completely shocked. I winked at him and walked out of there. I chuckled. Let them sort their matter.

The flight took off and landed on time. I came out of the airport waiting for the person who was going to pick me up. I was checking my phone and suddenly someone sat next to me. I checked the guy with the corner of my eyes just because his appearance was so familiar. I tried to remember where have I seen him. I shook my head and looked away. Whoever it is, what should I do with that!!! I started to check my phone again and suddenly I got a shock. It's Dante. I immediately looked at him but found the place empty. I looked around but he was gone.

" Shit!!! It was a good chance." I said to myself keeping my bag on the seat he was sitting awhile back. I missed that chance to get introduced with him and have a positive impression. "Damn it!!"

" Excuse me!!! Can you take your bag I was sitting here." I looked up just to found Dante standing a few feet away from me with a water bottle in his hand. I kept looking at him weirdly.

Damn!!! That was too fast!!