Confused!!!

Dante's POV

" You are not paying attention, Marc. Where are you lost?" Jennifer asked me. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" I am not feeling well these days.". I said to her.

" Oh, you should go and visit doctor." She said.

" I did." I said. " Thank you."

" What did he say?" She asked me with fake concerns which I hate the most.

" He said it's just for the pressure of work." I said to her.

" Oh, why don't you take a vacation? We can go somewhere and relax for a few days. What do you say?" She asked me.

" No. Thanks. I am fine. I need to finish my works." I said to her.

" Oh, come on, Marc." She said.

" And even if I want to go on a vacation I will go with my friends. You shouldn't be concerned." I said to her. She nodded looking at me coldly. She was about to say something but before that I heard Chiara's voice from outside.

" May I come in, Sir?" She asked knocking on the door.

" No, he is busy. Come later." Jennifer said and I gritted.

" May I come in, Sir?" Chiara asked again.

" No you can't. Just leave us alone." Jennifer said again. What the hell is wrong with this woman?!!!

" May I come in, Sir?" Chiara asked again.

" Yes, come in." I said to her.

She came inside and gave a sweet heart melting smile.

" Good morning, Sir." She said to me.

" Morning, Ms. Madison. What's the matter?" I asked her.

" Sir, I needed your sign here." She said smilingly.

" What is this?" I asked her taking the file from her.

" I don't know, Sir. Daniel told me to bring it to you." She said.

I was checking that and she was standing a few feet away from me. Sweet scent of her was disturbing me a lot. I looked at her for once and she was still smiling. Doesn't her jaws hurt to keep smiling all the day???

" Don't you have any manners?!! I was telling you that we are busy here. Who was dying?" Jennifer asked her.

" Production manager George was dying, ma'am. He wanted this to be done right now. His wife is in labour pain. He needs to reach there as soon as possible." Chiara said on her face and I chuckled.

" Tell George to leave. I will talk to him tomorrow." I said to her.

" Oh, thank you, Sir." She said and took her phone then texted someone. I chuckled.

" Hey, you!!!" Jennifer called Chiara.

" Yes, Ma'am?" She said.

" Next time when you heard someone telling you not to disturb them then don't keep bothering. Mannerless girl." Jennifer said. Susan chuckled.

" Ma'am, I asked Sir for the permission. I do clearly remember asking : May I come in, Sir? I didn't ask you. I asked sir. So, I thought until he responded I shouldn't go back. It would be insulting to my employer." She said to her.

Jennifer was looking at her with burning eyes. Chiara would have burnt by now if someone could burn others using their eyes. I chuckled.

" And as for manners that you asked me I think mine is perfect. But I don't think yours one was perfect, Ma'am. I asked that question to Sir. Why did you answer me?! Answering someone else's question doesn't show manner at all." Chiara said to Jennifer.

" You bi*ch!!!" Jennifer said to her.

" Jennifer!!!" I warned her. " You can't act like this with her. She is my employee. I don't remember going to your place and doing things which I don't have right ever." I said to her.

" Let her, Sir. She is showing how well mannered she is. Right, Ma'am?" Chiara asked her. Jennifer glared at her. She chuckled.

" I am leaving. I can't stay here after all these happened." Jennifer stood up. Thanks God.

" Alright. As you say." I said to her ignoring her completely.

She stomped her feet and walked out of there banging the door hard.

" Well mannered girl!!! No wonder." Chiara said and I looked at her.

She was trying hard not to laugh out loud. I looked away but she started to laugh at once and I chuckled joined her. I don't think someone has insulted Jennifer like this in her whole life. She will remember this rest of her life.

" You know she could have attacked you awhile back. She was just controlling herself." I said to her.

" What should I do, Sir? May be that's also part of her manners." She said and laughed again. I rolled my eyes.

" She is stronger than you. If she attacks you next time what will you do?" I asked her.

" No worries, Sir. I know Taekwondo. I will also break her face." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Now that's included in your manners, right?" I asked her.

" No, Sir. That's called self defense." She said chuckling. " If I was that well manner like her my mom would have kicked me out of the house at once." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Next time you meet her no need to talk to her at all." I said to her.

" Sir, I didn't talk to her today as well. It was her. She has started to bother me first talking about manners." She said and I chuckled.

" Next time act like she doesn't exist." I said to her.

" Ok, Ms. Well mannered is a ghost." She said and laughed. I facepalmed myself. This girl!!!

" She is not a ghost." I said to her.

" But Sir, you said that she doesn't exist." She said. " So, ghost doesn't exist. She also doesn't exist. Then Ms. Well mannered is equal to ghost." She said smirking at me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

" Are you trying to irritate me?" I asked her.

" No, Sir. Can an innocent girl like me do that?" She asked me.

Alright. I got it. I stood up and her smirk got vanished.

" What were you saying, Ms. Madison?" I asked leaning towards her. She smiled sweetly.

" Nothing, Sir. You please calm down." She said.

" Don't irritate me." I whispered in her ear controlling myself hard not to kiss her hard to wipe that childish mischievous smirk from her lips. What the hell is wrong with me!!! I was confused with myself.