Black Out

Chiara's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked Pauline.

" I told Bianca's friends to have dinner with us tonight." She said to me.

" Oh, then I will be able give them my birthday treat as well just in case we are not here in Paris tomorrow." I said to her.

" That's alright. Where is Bianca?" She asked me.

" She must be with them." I said to her.

" Hmm.. alright." She said.

" Where is Ben?" I asked her.

" He has gone to meet his friends." She said.

" Oh, I thought he is also having dinner with us." I said to her.

" No, he has some other things to do." She said to me.

" Oh, ok." I said to her.

" If you want then I can call him." She said. I shook my head.

" It's completely fine." I said to her.

" Alright then. Let's book a table for us." She said and I nodded. We need to book table for us.

We talked to the waitress that we need a table for a Minions. I mean Bianca and her friends are not less than a army of Minions. Always poking and mocking each other.

She gave us a table outside. Because none of these tables inside can be accommodate that army of Minions. I don't know when will they reach here. I was there talking to Pauline. I found Lin and her husband on the corner of the restaurant. I waved at her and she waved back. She gestured me that we will talk later and I nodded.

" Where are these kids?" Pauline asked me.

" They must be coming." I said to her.

I was checking my phone suddenly I found Dante coming inside the restaurant. He reached Lin and her husband. He hugged them both and sat with them. Lin might show me and Dante turned to see me. I twisted my lips and looked away and the same the army of minions arrived. I sighed deeply. They were as always mocking and poking each other. They sat there and we gave our orders.

We were talking to each other and enjoying the dinner. Suddenly my eyes widened as I found Carter's mom sitting inside writing something on the a notebook. I kept looking at her and shook my head. I rubbed my eyes and looked back but found the table empty. I bet I was hallucinating. I kept looking at that empty table. Where has she gone in a second just in a blink?!!

" What's wrong?" Bianca asked me.

" Nothing happened." I said to her.

" Then what were you thinking about?" She asked me.

" Nothing, Girl." I said to her.

I was trembling. What is happening to me?! God!!! Am I going mad?!! I looked up but couldn't find anyone there.

" Everything ok?" Bianca asked me.

" Absolutely fine." I said to her.

" You don't look well. Are you ok?" Carter asked me. I smiled.

" I am absolutely fine. Don't worry." I said to him." You should bring Cailey with you." I said to him.

" Oh, Cailey is with Mom." He said.

" She loves you a lot." I said. " You are so lucky."

" I love her more than she loves me." He said and I smiled. He showed his phone screen. There was Cailey's photo. " She lives here." He pointed his heart. I smiled.

" I thought your heart can't hold by one single person." Bianca said.

" Yeah, right. She is not any person in case you are talking about human being. She is angel." He said and kissed on the screen. I smiled.

I miss my brother. He texted me thousands of times today that I have to be there on my birthday otherwise he will not talk to me ever. Kids and their demand!!!

" Where are you lost?" Bianca asked me. I shook my head.

Suddenly I found Carter's mom again. She was going out of the restaurant. I stood up at once.

" What happened?" Bianca asked me.

" Excuse me. I will just be back." I said to them. " Here's my card. If the bill arrives, pay it." I gave that to Bianca.

" But where are you going?" She asked me.

" I have to talk to someone. I need to talk to her. I won't find her again if I lose her." I said and ran after the lady. I will find her out today.

I quickly ran after the lady. I ran out of the restaurant and found her entering into the crowd. I kept trying to reach her but in vain. I saw her vanishing into the darkness. I reached the place but found none. What was that?!? Where has this lady gone? I heard my phone was ringing. It was Bianca.

" Hello!!" I picked up the call.

" Where are you?" She asked me.

" I am coming home. You guys go back. I will be there. I have to finish some important things." I said to her.

" Ok. Come back soon." She said to me.

" I am trying. Don't worry. I will be fine." I said to her.

" Ok. Bye. Take care." She said.

" Bye. Don't worry. I will be fine." I said to her.

" Ok." She said and hung up.

I walked ahead and found a mall there. I walked inside the mall. There is no other place that the lady could go in such a few minutes. She must be here. I ran into the mall. I walked around but I couldn't find anyone. I kept circling the whole mall once, teice, thrice. I sighed. This lady is making me crazy. From where she suddenly appears and disappears?! But she is certified dead now how come she come back?! There can be 2 possible explanation : 1. She is a ghost which I don't want to believe. 2. She is dead but this is someone else who is trying to distracting me like this. I don't know which was was true and which one was false. I am totally confused.

I sat on the food court and asked for water. My throat was dried. I gulped down the glass of water in one go. I kept thinking for awhile and stood up. I felt like everything spinning around. Then I black out at once.