Try Harder

Dante's POV

" What?!!" Daniel said as I told them what happened earlier. I sighed deeply.

" Are you out of your mind?" Lin asked me. I didn't say anything.

" How can you say that to her like this?!! You know she is too innocent girl. I have never seen her making a conflict with people around. She never talks back when someone says something inappropriate to her." He said and I nodded looking away.

I was feeling so guilty. Yes, obviously. I what I did was absolutely wrong. I shouldn't say something to her like this. I was cursing myself inside for this stupidity.

" And Victor kept disturbing her from the start. In fact, he was irritating her that day as well when we tried to find her out a blind date. He was the reason. He keeps irritating her so we thought to find her a boyfriend." Tracy said.

" Yeah, even she told him that day that she has a boyfriend to stop him irritating her every now and then." Daniel said.

" What is Victor still doing in the office? Why aren't we kicking him out yet?" Tracy asked me.

" Liam will tell us what to do with him." Lin said.

" Oh. Ok." She said.

" I think I will make it sure that he doesn't get a job in Paris when he is fired." Lin said. " He will suffer."

I am going to kill him. How will a dead body search for a job. This guy has created a lot of problem. I am going to kick him down from the cliff.

" Stop killing him in your head. Do something for real." Lin said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" But I don't get one thing how come that video was recorded?" Lin asked. I was also curious about that.

" Hmm, how come it was recorded?" Daniel asked Tracy.

" Guys, my brother Finn wanted to see where I work. I was making a short video for him when Lin came to call me I forgot to pause it." Tracy said.

" A good thing that happened." Lin said glaring at me. I sighed.

What happened is happened already. Can't help it. I can't take it back. But now the biggest problem is how am I going to convince her now?!! She must be very upset. Obviously.

I clutched my head. Her words where ringing in my ear. She was saying that again and again but I didn't even tried to trust her for once. It must hurt her a lot. God!!! She was trying hard to control her tears.

I feel like I am the worst human being alive. I knew that she is a bit childish. She will never ever inform anyone if she is in problem, she will try to handle it in her own way.

" By the way, who send this photos to you? You were not here that time. You came office late today." Daniel asked me. I sighed.

" Mr. Benard. He didn't like her from the start. Kept saying to replace her." I said to him.

" And you trusted him over her?" He asked me. I didn't say anything. What should I say?!

" Isn't it obvious to trust Mr. Benard over Susan?" Tracy asked.

" What?! Why?" Lin asked her.

" Look, you guys know Mr. Benard from years and in case of Susan she is just a new girl in the office just like me. If I wasn't Daniel's friend you guys wouldn't trust me that much as well." She said. Yeah, she is right.

" That's right but she is not that type of girl at all. You should know that but you already made a big mistake." Daniel said and I rolled my eyes

" I know that. Don't keep reminding that to me like an irritating reminder." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Now what will you do?" Lin asked me.

" I don't know." I said to her.

" You never know anything." Lin said irritatingly.

" You don't deserve her." Daniel said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why are you rolling your eyes? He is right." Lin said to me.

" What should I do now?" I asked them.

" How can we say that?! Do you ask us before doing something like this?" He asked me. I sighed.

" Ok. You guys go and do your works. Let me handle mine." I said to them.

" If you could handle things yourself then this situation would never ever have made." Lin said and I sighed.

Now they will start to lecture me like there is no tomorrow until they are satisfied. Then they will help me. I know my friends.

" Guys, I have to leave. My friend has come so wanna give her some time as well. If you guys don't mind. I will talk to Susan later and try to convince her. No worries. She will understand that. She is a kind and generous person." Tracy said. I sighed deeply. I have already made the biggest mistake. I don't know now how to face her. It's the big question here.

" Ok, you go. No worries." Lin said to her. She left.

" What to do now?" Daniel asked.

" First of all killing that bast*rd Victor. Then I will think what to do." Lin said and I sighed.

Never ever mess up with Lin when she is angry. Even her husband too doesn't want to irritate her when she is angry. Once he tried to convince her and she kicked him out of the house. He reached my place at 2 in the morning. I was very shocked seeing him there. And she knew he would come to me or Daniel. She just called once to get assured. That is Lin. She is the sweetest lady in the world until she is angry.

" She will never ever forgive him." Daniel said to Lin and I sighed deeply.

" Leave Susan. I wouldn't be forgive him if he did this to me. You tell me would you forgive him if he did this to you?" Lin asked Daniel. I sighed.

" No. I won't." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Do you love her for real?" Lin asked me suddenly and I looked at her weirdly.

" What kind of question is that?" I asked her.

" Yes or no?" She asked.

" Yes." I said.

" Then try harder. You will be able to convince her one day." She said and I rolled my eyes.