Believable?

Chiara's POV

" What are you doing today?" Pauline asked me.

" Nothing. Just sitting at home." I said to her.

" Oh. I am going out. You can accompany me if you want to." She said to me.

" Ok. Tell me when you are going." I said to her.

" In the evening." She said to me.

" Ok. As you say." I said to her.

" Are you going to Milan?" She asked me.

" I can go there for one day. May be tomorrow. It's my birthday. My mom was telling me to go there. I am missing them as well." I said to her.

" Ok. I will go with you as well. I am getting bored sitting at home. When you book ticket make it two." She said and I nodded.

" Sure." I said to her.

" Is it ok?" She asked me.

" What?" I asked her.

" Is that okay for me going to your house with you?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Everyone will be very happy to see you there. Trust me." I said.

" That's great then." She said.

" If you come with me then we need to stay there at least 3 days if you want to have a tour around the city." I said to her. She smiled.

" Alright. As you say. I don't have any hurry." She said to me.

" It's great then. Ask your mom if she will let you come with me." I said to her.

" Sure. She will." She said.

" Alright then." I said to her.

" But I am feeling sad for Bianca. She can't come with us. She will be upset." She said and I sighed.

" I will take her to Milan once her exams are done. Besides she has things to do there. I will tell her that if she won't stay here then no one will be there to supervise our works." I said to her.

" Alright then. If she agrees with that. I don't want to have any problem." She said to me.

" She will no worries." I said to her.

" Ok. Then. I will go and arrange my stuffs then if we go there tomorrow. I am really excited. I can't wait." She said.

" Haven't you gone Milan before?" I asked her.

" I have but it's long long back when I was only 10." She said.

" Oh, that's long since you have been there." I said to her.

" Yeah." She said.

" You didn't go and visit your aunt and uncle after Ben came back from there?" I asked her.

" No, I didn't go there after that." She said.

" Oh, what are you doing?" I asked her.

" There are many problems. Besides, my aunt doesn't like us to go there." She said to me. I nodded weakly.

" Oh. No problem. You will stay with us." I said to her. She smiled.

" You will give me tour of Milan." She said to me.

" Sure. I will." I said to her.

" I am so excited." She said jumping twice. I looked at her weirdly then laughed. She joined me. She left then.

I took my laptop. I was searching for Carter's mother. How to find her out? I thought for awhile. Why is social media there?!

I thought for awhile. Carter's mother died almost 9 years back. That means Insta can't help me cause it was launched that year only. I don't think they used it that earlier. Or may be it was launched after her death. So the safest option is FB. There is almost everyone having a FB account. So, let's say that she also had one. I searched for Carter's account. It took a few minutes for me to find out Carter's ID. I send him a friend request. I started to stalk his account. There must be photos of her mother. I was scrolling down and suddenly I found her mother's photo. He was with her. Both were cycling somewhere. I was shocked. This is the same woman I have seen that day in the auditorium. How can this be possible!!!

If she is dead then how come I talk to her that day?!! God!!! She still looks the same. No change at all. Wait.

I took my phone and scroll down my photos of a few years back. Even I have changed a lot. Everyone changes by times passes. How come this lady is exactly the same after all these years??! Do you have a clue?! 9 years passed but she looks exactly the same. God!!! I kept looking at the photos weirdly.

I took a deep breath. It's a hallucination!! Can someone hallucinate about someone she has never seen before!!! But how come the lady was exactly the same in hallucination!!!

I should check if it was hallucination or someone was really there. But how can I check it??! Was there any CCTV camera in the auditorium of the school?! There must be. But I don't think they will allow me to check it. So, what to do now?! How can I get it?!

I thought for awhile. Something rang into my mind. But it's illegal. I thought for awhile. But I am not hurting anyone. I am just doing things for myself. I will not harm them. I sighed. I am sorry, God. Please, forgive me. I crossed my heart and took a deep breath before doing that crime.

After 20 minutes of trying I successfully got the access of the school archive. In short I hacked it. I had no other choice to do so.

I quickly checked the videos. I found myself sitting on the auditorium and talking to myself. There was no one next to me but still I was talking like I was talking to someone sitting next to me. What's wrong with me?!! But how can this be possible?! I clearly remember every details of hers. If she is not here then whom I was talking to?! How come she is not here now?! I am hallucinating an unknown dead woman?! Is that believable?!!