Sweet Words

Chiara's POV

I kept looking at her for awhile and then pinched myself. I couldn't believe she is here.

" Amy!!" I said completely shocked.

" Won't you let me come in first?" She said to me removing the shed from her eyes. I smiled.

" Sure. Come in." I said to her.

I let her go inside. She was looking as beautiful as always. But the big question is what was she doing here?? Doesn't she have her shoot?! She sat on the couch in living room. I walked towards the kitchen and brought her some water.

" Water." I handed her the glass of water. She took it and drank some.

" How was your flight?" I asked her.

" Good." She said. " What are you doing?" She asked me.

" I was watching a movie." I said to her.

" Oh, ok. Carry on. Show me your room. I need to get freshen up." She said and I nodded.

I took her to my room and she went to get freshen up. I arranged her stuffs in the closet. I called Marie to inform that Amy was here if she had any problem with that. She laughed at that. I knew that she will not be having any problem with this. But still I had to ask her permission.

I called Chelsea to know why was Amy here suddenly. I literally don't have any idea of her sudden appearance.

" Hello!!" She picked up after 3 rings.

" Hello, Chels." I said to her.

" Hey, what happened?" She asked me and I chuckled. She understands me more than myself. " Hey, girl!!! You there?" She asked me.

" Yeah, I am here. Listen, Amy is here." I said to her.

" She reached already?" She asked me.

" You knew that she is coming here?" I asked her.

" Yeah. She was saying that last night that she will be in Paris today. She has a shoot. But she didn't tell that she will meet you." She said to me.

" She is here already." I said to her.

" Oh, ok then take care of yourself and her as well. May be she doesn't have meals properly. Try to make her have it. She can diet later." She said. I chuckled. After all we sisters.

" No worries. I will." I said to her.

" Where is she now?" She asked me.

" Went to have a shower." I said to her.

" Oh, ok then. Make her have her lunch when she gets freshen up." She said to me and I smiled.

" I will. No worries." I said to her.

" Alright. I have to go now. Talk to you later." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. You go do your work. Everything is ok." I said to her.

" Alright. Bye. Take care. Love you." She said to me.

" Love you. Bye." I said to her. I hung up the call.

" Who was it?" I found Amy coming out of the washroom.

" Chelsea." I said.

" Oh, she has started already?" She said and I sighed.

" I called her to inform them that you are here not to worry about you." I said to her.

" They are not worried about me. They are just show off." She said. I sighed.

" Even if they are show off they are your family. You can't forget that." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Yeah. My family." She said.

" Do you want to refuse that?" I asked her.

" No. How can I refuse that? They are my family. No wonder." She said.

" Come have lunch." I said to her.

" I will go out and have lunch with my friends. You don't have to worry. I just came to meet you. I will stay with them." She said and took her stuffs before going out of the room. I sighed deeply.

" Thanks for coming anyways." I said to her.

" I wasn't too eager to come here by grandma said it won't be good if I don't meet you when I am in Paris. This why came to meet you. Otherwise I didn't have any intention to come here." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Amy, loving you unconditionally wasn't to get this result one day. You are just doing things to hurt your family. Is that right? You are always talking very rudely even with Mom the person who brought you to this world." I said to her.

" It was not only Mom. My father was also the one who made me come to this world. So, don't give me that lecture. For her we are growing up without Dad. You guys might not have any problem with that but I do." She said to me.

" You know the whole story. You can't blame Mom like that, Amy. I love you so much doesn't mean I will tolerate you saying anything you want that too about Mom." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Like I do care!!!" She said to me.

" You are flying so high, Amy. You will learn a good lesson very soon. I am also waiting for that day." I said to her. She laughed.

" Me too. I also want to see what happens to me. I am tired of listening to this from long back." She said to me. I sighed deeply.

" God, can turn the table any time." I said to her.

" I don't believe in God. So, please. Stop swearing by God in front of me." She said and I sighed.

" Karma does exist." I said to her.

" I haven't seen any. How can I believe in something that I have never seen?" She asked me and I sighed.

" How have you become so selfish, Amy?" I asked her. I remember she was a cute little angel when she was born. But now she has changed completely.

" I was born selfish, Chiara. Being selfish is very important for you in your life. You being selfless got nothing from life and I am sure you will get nothing but pain and scar from your life. So, don't be so irritating." She said to me.

I think Chelsea was right. She only understands the other languages not the sweet words.