Worst Wrath

Chiara's POV

" One moment I thought it was true." Chelsea said.

" It was a trap to teach Huberts and Johnsons a lesson." Luke said.

" Thanks God." Mr. Covalho said. I nodded.

I took a sigh of relief. I would literally have killed them all if it was true. I was really shocked. I am still upset with Amy's behavior. Why would she do that to me?!

" I am literally am jealous of Mr. Travisan now that he has some loyal people around him like you guys." Luke said to us.

" Why not?! He found us in the worst time we had been through. We can't leave him alone when it's his turn." Mr. Covalho said and I nodded.

" I thought they will claim Travisan's house too." Chelsea said.

" Same here and that is why I told my housekeeper too arrange the rooms for them in my house. I even thought of the worst." Mr. Covalho said.

" I don't know what you guys have thought of but I really had thought of shaving their head and tattooing the word traitor there on their heads." I said to them and they sighed deeply.

" After working with you all these years I am sure that you would do that for sure." Mr. Covalho said.

" I would. I am not joking." I said to him and he sighed.

" Alright, guys. I gotta go now. You guys take care." Luke said before he walking out of there.

We walked inside and found Mr. and Mrs. Travisan on the dining hall and the lunch was served. We sat there with them.

" Where is Dante?" Chelsea asked and Dante reached the dining hall at the same time.

I sighed deeply when I found him sitting next to his grandma. Sign of him being angry with me. I know he is still angry with me about Amy. We finished lunch. But Dante was still silent. He didn't say anything, didn't even looked at me for once. It was really hurting me. He walked back to his room and I followed him when I entered the room I found him lying on the bed covering his eyes with his arm. I sat next to him silently. I knew he was angry. I didn't say anything. I don't know what to say.

" What did Amy say? She will marry me?" He asked and I got a shock on his sudden question.

I didn't answer just kept looking at my nails. He sighed and got up from the bed before walking inside the closet. What is he doing?! I found him arranging his stuffs. Where is he going?!

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" Paris." He said.

" But why?" I asked him.

" Need to close the deals." He said.

" But what about the wedding ceremony?" I asked him.

" Don't worry. I will be back before that. If you still want me to marry your sister I will. Because unlike you I love you a lot. I can't see you being hurt." He finished arranging everything before he walked out of there. I followed him downstairs. He talked to his grandparents for awhile then left.

He didn't look back at me for once. I sighed. I deserve that. I really deserve that. I need to settle things with Amy first. How dare she play this game with me!!! I am going to show her today what really I am. She just haven't awaken the volcano. She just crossed her limits and my patience as well. Enough of being nice to a girl like her.

" I am going home, Chels. Wanna come with me?" I asked her. She nodded. I went to Mr and Mrs Travisan before giving them a tight hug.

" Take care. Have medicines on time. I will call you later and if you need anything just call me." I said to them and they nodded.

After that we reached our house. I was in my worst wrath. If I kill Amy today it won't be matter of shock. Cause she broke my heart by her acts, she played with the love I showered her all the life. She thinks she can do anything she wants!!! Well, it will end today itself. I went to Amy's room directly and found her doing something on her phone. I snatched her phone and threw it on the floor. It shattered at once.

" What the hell!!!" She said. I slapped her hard across her face.

" Shut up!!! No one speaks to me in such a tone at my home. Lower your f*cking voice at once." I said and hold her hand before dragging her out of there.

" Leave my hand. Where are you taking me?" She asked me.

" I said shut up!!!" I gritted at her which scared her a bit. But she was still trying to get rid of me. " If you try to wriggle out once more I will push you down from the cliff. You better be careful." I said to her in a hell cold tone. She gulped.

As you guys know me that anger makes me a witch. When I am angry I don't even have the sense where am I and whom am I talking to. Though I love Amy the most among my siblings she has crossed her limits. I am not going to tolerate that. Not at all. She is going to pay for that.

I dragged her downstairs where everyone was. They were looking at us very awkwardly. I know it's not the usual scene. I am always the one who protects her. I left her hand. There were fingers printed on her wrist but I didn't care today. Because the pain she made me gone through these days is much more than this. I was living in a hell.

" The problem is solved. Travisan's empire is back. Won't you get married with Dante now?" I asked her and she looked at me weirdly. " Tell me!!" I growled and she took a step back. "Answer my question." I said folding my sleeves. " Answer my question otherwise no one will be able to save you from me today. I warn you." I said to her. I was in my worst wrath and she was responsible for that.