Wait And See

Chiara's POV

" You have gone mad." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" I haven't gone mad. I am on the right track. If I leave you like that you will create a big drama." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I agreed to marry you. But not this fast. Who gets married like this?! I don't have my families here not yours as well. I don't have my wedding dress. We don't have a priest, we don't have our wedding vows." I said trying to convince him. He looked at me flatly.

" We will have a grant reception later." He said to me.

" I can't get married like this. I am sorry." I said to him.

" Ok. Dani, call Mr. Turner and tell him to create a fake case on Marie McCurty and her family for making their house illegally on the place. Tell him that it should be immediate that they will be behind bars tomorrow morning itself." He said and Daniel nodded.

" Dani!! Aren't you my friend? How can you do this to me?" I asked him.

" It's order from boss, girl. If I don't follow my job will be in danger." He said and I sighed deeply as he walked out of there.

" Dani, listen, don't do this. They are nice people. Why to make them suffer?" I said to him but he didn't listen to me.

" He is my best friend. What do you think? He will not help me?" Dante asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" What happened?" He asked Daniel as he came back.

" He said it will be done by tomorrow morning and they will be behind bars." Daniel said. " I am sorry, Suzie." He said to me.

" If I sign this bloody papers you will stop all these bloody bullsh*t?" I asked Dante.

" I only want you. If my demand gets fulfilled then I will not trouble them. But you can't change your color later. If you do then it will not be good for you." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

I never ever wanted to do this. But look what happened now?! I am stuck here. I was calculating how to come out of this trouble?! Well, I will go back to Milan after Hubert's project finishes. Then I bet he will follow me and I will very smoothly keep blackmailing him that if he doesn't get back to his family then I can't live with him. If he does that then better other than I will just divorce her. Cause, no way I am living my life with him.

Look before you leap, think before you talk rubbish. You will divorce him later!!! You will be dying if that happens. My brain screamed at me. I sighed deeply. It wasn't wrong as well. I am going to get through a severe heart break. Because once I sign this I am going to sign a deal with him to have a heart break soon. I don't know what to do now. Should I do it or not?!!

" What happened?! What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

" I will sign it but you have to keep it secret until we have our wedding reception." I said to him and he sighed.

" Ok. It will be secret." He said and I nodded. That feels better now.

" I have some more condition." I said to him.

" Which condition?" He asked me.

" I can't live here. I will go back to Milan after 6 months. You can't stop me. If you feel it is irritating then you can divorce me and find out someone else." I said to him. Now he will not agree with me and we can have a talk over it. May be I will be able to convince him about it as well. What has got into him today?!!

" I don't have any problem with that. If you want to live there in Milan then I will go and work in the Milan branch and we will settle down there." He said to blast the balloon of of my excitement. I sighed deeply what's wrong with this guy!!! He is irritating me as hell.

" But..." I was saying but he stopped me.

" Sign it. No more arguments." He said. I sighed deeply.

" We can go to the marriage registration office tomorrow and get married. Why do we have to do it now?! See, it's already 1 in the morning. We have to do it now?" I asked him.

" Dani, call Mr. Turner. Tell him do it for real and make it happen for real." He said.

" But it's 1 in the morning. Don't disturb some at this hour, Dani. He must be sleeping already." I said.

" Alright. You don't have to sign it." He said.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Yeah. If you want to see all of McCarty family in jail tomorrow morning. Even Bianca. Your little friend. Will you able to bear that?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly.

" What has she done to you?" I asked him.

" Nothing. But I can go any further for this." He said.

" Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

" You started it. You remember you told me you will send me the first invitation card? You didn't realize that groom doesn't need his own wedding invitation anyways." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

It was my fault. Why to blame him!!! I should have known what he can do after that crazy act of his that day. Why did I have to provoke him?!! I am regretting it now.

" I was angry. I lied. There is no such guy." I said honestly.

" I don't care about it now. If you would tell me about it a few moments earlier then I would have considered. But not now. You have to sign it. No other option left for you." He said to me.

I sighed deeply. I have dragged my own destruction why to blame others?!!! I thought for a few moments then signed it unwillingly. He checked it and give it to Mr. Beckett.

" You didn't do it right. You don't know me. You will regret doing this." I said to him. He gave me a flat look without any expression.

" I never do right things. It doesn't suit me. I have my whole life to know you and I will regret about my decision that moment will never ever come in this life." He said. " And one more thing I know how to tame. Don't worry. You are just a little kid." He said. I rolled my eyes. I am going to make your life upside down, Dante Travisan. Just wait and see.