Face Each Other

Chiara's POV

" You thought he is a ghost?" Bianca asked me laughing clutching on her stomach. I threw the pillow on her but she caught it.

" You are responsible for that. I told you thousands of times yesterday that I don't like horror movies. But you didn't listened to me." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Ok, we are not going to watch any horror movie ever again." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Have you gone to school today?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I went to school today and I told Mrs. West that I don't want to be the Juliet of school play." She said to me.

" She agreed with you?" I asked her.

" She said if someone agrees to play that role by tomorrow then I don't have to play that role but if not then I have to be Juliet. I don't have any other choice. I am tired of these dramas." She said and I sighed.

" Alright. If you think that's a good idea." I said.

" But I know that Mrs. West will not be able to find out a perfect girl to play that role because of that bast*rd." She said.

" No, Bianca. Don't think like that. Be positive. He will not do anything." I said to her.

" He will. You don't know him. He himself told that to me. He warned everyone not to apply for that role. If someone wants to go against him then he and his friends will make her life hell bullying her to the end." She said and I sighed.

" What about your friend Jhon?" I asked her.

" He isn't coming to school for a few days." She said.

" Oh, why?!" I asked her.

" I don't know. He is not picking up my calls." She said to me.

" Oh!!!" I said to her.

" I should go to his home to see what actually happened to him." She said.

" Don't go anywhere alone." I said to her.

" Who will go with me then?" She asked me.

" I will go with you. This weekend if he doesn't show up by then." I said to her.

" Ok. Then. Let's wait until he reaches." She said.

" Hmmm... That's great." I said to her.

" Do you have office tomorrow?" She asked me.

" I do." I said.

" Oh!!" She said.

" Why?" I asked her.

" Nothing. I wanted to go for shopping." She said.

" Ok. No problem. I will try to finish my works earlier." I said.

" Then we will go for shopping then." She said.

" Ask Pauline if she also wants to come with us." I said to her.

" Sure but I think she will go to meet her friends tomorrow." She said.

" Oh, ok then." I said to her.

" Did you have dinner already?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No. I just have come awhile back." I said to her.

" Oh, ok. You need to have dinner as well." She said. " I am bothering you."

" Yeah, you are." I rolled my eyes.

" Let's go then." She said and I nodded. We reached the staircase.

" Where are Pauline and Benjamin?" I asked her.

" They must be sleeping." She said to me. I sighed.

" Ok, then." I said and I took a sigh of relief that I don't need to face Ben right now.

We had dinner and I walked upstairs to my room. I was so tired today. Bianca left to sleep. I called Chelsea. I needed to tell her about Ben. I needed to make it clear to her at least. Things will keep bothering me otherwise. She picked up after 3 rings.

" Hello!!" She said.

" Hey!! What are you doing?" I asked her.

" Checking the papers of new deal." She said.

" Oh, still working?" I asked her.

" Yeah." She said.

" Where is mom?" I asked her.

" She has slept already." She said.

" Oh, that's ok. Where is grandma?" I asked her.

" She is also sleeping." She said.

" Oh. What are the kids doing?" I asked her.

" Arthur and Eva are busy with their studies. I don't know what Amy is doing. She is not at home yet." She said and I sighed. I need to talk to Amy soon.

" Ok. She will be home soon. Don't worry. She must be busy with her works." I said.

" She can do whatever she wants to do. No one is stopping her now onwards. No one cares for her if she is alive of dead." She said.

I can understand last night she has hurt everyone much. I need to talk to my grandma first. What does she wants!!! She has spoiled Amy like this. If she didn't support her like that then we could handle Amy anyhow but she will always go against us and mess things up.

" Alright. I will talk to her." I said to her.

" Whatever!! I am not talking to her ever. If anyone wants to talk to her they can but I am not." She said frustratedly.

" Leave it. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said to her.

" About what?!" She asked me and I sighed.

" I don't know if I should tell that to you or not. I am ... Umm... I don't know if I should tell that to you." I said to her.

" What is that?" She asked me. " You can share anything with me, Chiara. We are best friends, right?" She asked me. I smiled.

" Yeah, we are." I said.

" Then tell me. Have you fallen in love?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I am on my way to fall in love." I said to her.

" What?!" She asked me.

" I was joking." I said to her.

" Then what were you saying?" She asked me.

" I... Umm... I met Ben here." I said and she stayed silent for awhile.

" Oh!! How is he?" She asked in a normal tone which surprise me a bit.

" He is fine. He is Marie's nephew." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Oh!!! That's great." She said.

" He is a doctor now. He fulfilled his dream." I said.

" I see. Why are you saying that to me?" She asked me.

" He was asking about you." I said to her.

" We are done long back." She said. " I am sleepy. Talk to you later." She said and hung up.

I sighed. It's not easy for any of them to face each other after all these days.