Plans

McCarty's house
Paris, France
7:00 PM

She came downstairs and found everyone was sitting on the living room. She came and sat next to Bianca.

" Hey!!! What's up?" She said.

" Oh, Chelsea!!!" As soon as Marie took her name he turned to see her whom she ignored completely. "Congratulations!!! You won the case today."

" Thanks, Marie." She smiled a bit.

" Where is Chiara?" Chelsea asked Marie.

" Oh, she has an important meeting tomorrow so she will be staying with Lin tonight. Lin called me earlier." Marie said.

" Oh, that's ok." She said.

" Coffee!!" Pauline gave her the coffee cup and she smiled taking the cup from her.

" Thanks, Pauline." She said.

" You are welcome." Pauline said as she sat next to her.

" Why are everyone gathering here?" Chelsea asked sipping her coffee. 

" Oh, Ben's best friend Jimmy and his sister Katie are coming to have a dinner with us. Besides it's the opening ceremony of Ben's hospital next week. They will be staying here until then." Marie said and Chelsea looked at Ben for once who was already looking at her. She smiled.

" That's great actually. Congratulations, Benjamin!! You deserve that. Bianca told me how hard you have worked to fulfill your dreams." She said in a flat tone. He sighed inwardly.

" Thanks." He just said.

" When are they coming?" She asked Marie.

" In awhile." Marie said.

" Why does it sound like you are so excited to meet them?" Ben asked sipping his coffee. She stopped on her track and looked at him.

" I am not asking that because I am excited. I am asking that because I wanted to know when they are coming if they have landed already or not. Because the weather condition of Milan is not good today. My mom told that to me awhile back. She also had to go to Venice earlier but she couldn't. Because her flight got cancelled." She said to him. He nodded.

" How do you know that they are coming from Milan? Do you know them?" He asked her.

" Pauline said that to me earlier." She said rolling her eyes. " And whatever I am not that excited to meet some unknown person. In fact I am going back to Milan tomorrow. And for God shake!!! Why did you think that I am excited to meet your best friend and his sister?! Funny no?" She said.

" Ben!!!" Dona warned him and he rolled his eyes. " Why are you irritating her like that?" She asked him. He didn't say anything just stood up and walked out of there. " I am sorry for his behavior. I don't know how this boy became so rude suddenly."

" It's ok, Dona. He must be stressed about his big day." She said.

" Yeah, he has been working hard for his hospital." Marie said.

" He is just a bit stressed out. Don't worry it will be fine." Chelsea said.

" Yeah. He reached his goal. Now he needs to get settled down as well." Marie said and Chelsea looked at her weirdly but hold on herself quickly.

" Yeah, you should talk to him about that." Chelsea said.

" What do you think about Ben?" Marie asked her and looked at her totally shocked. Bianca and Pauline smirked at each other.

" Me?!" Chelsea said.

" Yes, you." Dona said.

" My opinion doesn't matter, Dona. You should ask Benjamin." She said to her.

" Just frankly asking. What do you think about Ben?" Marie asked her.

" Well, he is a good person and he has everything that a girl wants I her life partner..." She said and they smiled at her words. " but he is not my type. I am sorry." Her next few words erased their smile at once. Marie sighed inwardly.

" It's ok, dear." Dona said. She really liked her a lot. But it seems she is not interested in this anymore. Chelsea smiled a bit.

" Why don't you ask Benjamin directly? He might have someone in his heart?" Chelsea asked.

Bianca and Pauline sighed deeply.

" He likes you, girl!!!" They said I their mind.

" He doesn't. I tried but he never talked about anyone ever." Dona said and Chelsea nodded. 

" Pauline said that Katie likes Ben a lot. Why don't you talk about her with Ben? May be he will agree. He knows her from long." She said though the thought of him being with someone else was making her heart bleed but she doesn't want to drag her past in present.

" But we don't like her." Bianca and Pauline said unison.

" Girls, Ben is going to get married with her not you guys." Chelsea chuckled and they rolled their eyes.

" No. Ben himself doesn't like her as well." Dona said.

" Oh. Ok then. Sorry for interfering in your family matter." She said.

" It's ok, dear." Dona said. She really wanted to convince Chelsea to be with Ben again but she already said no. They can't discuss about it anymore. "But can I request you about one thing?" She asked Chelsea.

" Sure. Anything you want to." Chelsea.

" If you would stay until the opening ceremony of the hospital it would make us happy." Dona said. She thought for awhile.

" Alright. I will ask Mr. Covalho if he can handle the stuffs for a week without me assisting him and will let you know then." She said to them.

" I will call Jonathan. He will not be able to say no to me. He is my best friend, you know?" Marie said and Chelsea smiled.

" Ok then. Let me talk to him first. I think he will not disagree with that." Chelsea said.

" Great then." Dona said. 

" Hey, guys!!!" Soon they heard a voice and turned to see the girl standing on the doorstep.

" Witch!!!" Bianca gritted under her breath.

" Katie!!" Marie said smilingly as always though she didn't want to.

" Hey, Marie. How are you do-" she stopped finding Chelsea there. " You!!!" She gritted.

" Hi, Katie." She said smilingly. "How are you doing?" She asked her politely.

" What are you doing here?" Katie asked her.

" She is our guest." Marie said.

" Oh, ok." She said and sat across her.

" Hey, everyone!!" They heard the voice and Chelsea found Jimmy standing there.

She sighed deeply. These two siblings has spoiled her life. But she can't do anything about it now. She talked to Jimmy politely as well but deep down his gazes on her didn't give her a good vibe. She tried to avoid him all the time.

" Plan didn't work." Pauline said.

" Let Chiara come. She will definitely find out a way." Bianca said.

No matter what they were not going to let the evil win over the goodness.