Done

Chiara's POV

I leaned on the door and tried to hold on myself. What's wrong with me?! I closed my eyes tightly. I kept thinking about it. I am going mad. I need to go back settle things with Dante. I got it I can't do this. I need him. I need him badly.

" Susan!!" I heard Lin's voice and opened my eyes at once. I found her standing in front of me. I kept looking at her weirdly. I am hallucinating about her as well!!! I need to sleep.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" You?!! Are you real?" I asked her and she chuckled. .

" Dani, come. Let them talk." She said to Daniel and I found Dani there as well. I looked at them weirdly.

I am going mad. Lin and Dani left closing the door. I kept looking down cause I am afraid that if I look at him then either he would be vanished or I will start to cry badly. I heard the footsteps coming toward me and I took steps back until I touched the wall.

" Done?" I heard his voice and looked up to find him looking at me smilingly. I sighed looking down. "Wanna pinch me?" He said at me and I shook my head. " Why not?" He asked me and I bite my lip to stop myself from crying out loud. I started to sob softly to control myself from crying hysterically. " I am for real. It's not your imagination." He said. I kept silent. He hold my hand.

" I missed you a lot. But you must haven't missed me." He said as he played with my fingers and stopped at the ring finger. " See? You removed the ring I gave you. A cute attempt of yours of removing me from your life which we both know will never ever come true. Then why are you wasting your energy, Babe?" He asked me. I still didn't say anything.

" I am talking to you sweetly doesn't mean that you will get rid of the punishment." He said.

" Which punishment?" I asked him and tears slipped down my cheeks. He wiped my tears.

" Why are you crying?" He asked me.

" My wish. My eyes. My tears." I said. I was about to say something more but his words stopped me in between.

" And you are my wife." He said and I stopped at once. I sobbed. I was very angry with him. He didn't trust my words.

" Yeah, the same wife you didn't trust at all." I gritted. He chuckled.

" You look cute when you try to get angry with me." He said and I glared at him.

" Do you have extra glasses with you?" I asked him and he chuckled before removing the glasses. He gave it to me and I threw it on the ground. It was broken brutally already. I smirked at the broken glasses.

" Happy?" He asked me.

" For the time being." I said to him. "Move. I don't want to talk to you. I have my works to do." I said to him.

" Alright. Ask Lin to arrange me my glasses. I haven't bought an extra one." He said and my eyes open widened. What?!!

" But you said that you have extra one." I said to him.

" When did I say so?" He asked me and I slapped myself hard inwardly. I have broken his glasses. I started to feel guilty now.

" Hold my hand." I said to him and he hold both of my hands. I rolled my eyes.

" You said you don't have that much problem. But I think you are blind." I said and he chuckled.

" Stop laughing." I said and he nodded. I made him sit on the couch.

" Sit here I will ask Lin to arrange your glasses." I said to him and he nodded.

I walked out of there and I reached Lin. I told her about that and she chuckled.

" He hasn't brought extra one. We were in hurry. He must have forgotten to bring another one. I will ask someone to help us. You go help Dante until then." She said. I nodded. I should change this habit of mine. For me he is suffering. Now this will keep eating me until it is solved.

" You are back?" He said to me and I sat next to him.

" You need anything?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" I am not blind, Babe." He said.

Babe!!!! I almost got heart attack from that word of his. He never ever used endearing to call me like that.

" You never used endearing for me." I said to him.

" That doesn't mean I will never ever use one. I have only one wife. I have the right to use endearing to call her." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" You want more than one wife, huh?!!" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Can't handle drama of one if I had one more then I would have sent to mental asylum." He said and I gritted.

" Do I throw tantrums all the time?" I asked him.

" Most of the time." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't." I said to him.

" Did you inform Lin? Why isn't she coming yet?" He asked me.

" It will take time. Be patient." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Ok, Babe. Stay here with me." He said to me. I sighed I don't have any other choice.

" I will but don't talk to me." I said to him.

" Why, Babe?" He asked me.

" I am angry with you." I said to him and he chuckled.

The rest of the day he kept me irritating like hell because he kept making me do all his works. When I finished doing something he didn't like it. I had to do that thing again. I couldn't say anything cause it happened for me. I had broken his glasses. I was hell irritated by him already but he wasn't done yet. I was in my worst wrath when he informed me that he was wearing contact lenses all the time. I wanted to hit his head somewhere that time. When I reached my apartment I found him standing there waiting for me. He took the key and walked inside before me. I gritted. I have to tolerate all of this. God helps me. I am done already.