Pregnancy Hormones

A weeks later...

Chiara's POV

" Try once more." Chelsea said to me and I sighed deeply.

I have already tried it for 3 times and it is showing positive. That means I am pregnant. Yeah, I was talking about pregnancy test. I was having the thought that there is something wrong from the day of our reception ceremony. I can't have food properly. I have seriously silly morning sickness. But the main reason behind my sickness is Dante. He is not acting normal with me. He went to Paris the next morning of our reception. He hasn't come back yet but I heard from Mrs. Travisan that he is going to come back today. I have tried to contact him a lot first few days but he didn't let me reach him. So, I decided that I will not talk to him until he comes and talk to me first. I am not going to beg him to talk to me. I have ego as well. I am not going to let go my ego for him anymore. Enough of him.

" This is the 5th time." I said to her.

" Go. Just make sure that it's confirmed." She said and I nodded before going to the washroom.

I quickly went to the washroom and checked it again and I sighed deeply. Yeah, it was positive. My whole body was shaken. I was so so happy. I touched my still flat stomach. My baby is just in there. The little cute one.

Is it a boy or a girl? would he or she look?! Like me or Dante?! How will his or her nature?!! Calm like Dante or crazy wild like me?! Oh, God!!! I can't wait to see my baby. I just can't wait to do that. My hands were itching to hold my baby in my arms.

Will I be able to a good mother like my mom?! Of course, I will be a good and supportive mother like my mom. I will love my kid a lot. I will always protect him or her from everything. My little baby. I placed a kiss on my palm and placed it on my stomach. I wiped my tears. I was literally crying.

" Kiki!!!" I heard Chelsea's voice. I chuckled as she called me with my unused nickname which only Eva uses till now. " Are you ok in there?" She asked me.

" I am fine. " I said to her. I came out of the washroom.

" What does it say?" She asked me. I showed her the pregnancy test. She checked it and squealed at once. " Oh, my God!!! Thank you. Thank you so much, God. And thanks to you, Girl." She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. She was literally crying. I chuckled wiping my tears. We decided to tell everyone that I was pregnant.

At first I called Dante and as always he didn't receive the call. I texted him several times that it was urgent so that he picks up the call. But he didn't. Instead Rick came to see if I need anything. I bet he send Rick to know what's wrong. I sighed deeply. I texted him that I am pregnant but no reply. I sighed deeply. We came downstairs and found Mr and Mrs Travisan first. I showed them the pregnancy test. They were shocked but happy as well. I told them not to inform Dante yet. I have another plan for him. Actually I wanted to know why didn't he replied me though he got my message. Isn't he happy that he is going to be a father?!!

I called my mom told her everything. She was so happy about that. So was Arthur and Eva. I called my grandma as well but don't know if she was happy for that. Amy's reaction was epic. She is in Bali for a beach photoshoot. When I called her on FaceTime she was in the beach chilling. I talked her for awhile then showed her the pregnancy test. She didn't recognize it at first then her eyes opened widened. She was crazy then. She ran around and start to tell everyone that she is going to be an aunt. Like literally everyone. Her teams, the tourists. I chuckled seeing her reaction. She promised to come back home soon after the shoot. I decided to call Dante and this time he picked up the call.

" Hello!!" He said.

" Where are you?" I asked him.

" Airport. Coming home in 3 hours." He said.

" Have you gotten my texts?" I asked him.

" I was in meeting." He said.

" Ok. Leave it. You come home. I will talk to to you then." I said to him.

" Ok. Bye." He said and hung up.

I sighed. I thought to surprise him about the pregnancy news. I will wear something later red which is his favorite color and put the pregnancy tests in a gift box. I hope everything goes well. I was waiting for him to reach home.

In the meantime I called Bianca and Pauline to let them know that we were expecting a baby. They were also happy for us. Marie was ready with the list of names for the babies already. I chuckled. I felt the love. I mean I never had high expectations from life but I got much more than I ever wanted for myself. I got love from people whom I didn't even know will be that close to me one day.

I slept waiting for Dante. When I woke up it was already night. I quickly woke up and went downstairs to see if Dante was there already. But what I said made my blood boiled at once. I found that sl*t Jennifer along with her parents. I gritted but didn't say anything. I had dinner silently stealing glances at Dante a few times but he didn't even looked at me. I sighed deeply. I walked back to my room after dinner. I got ready in red and was waiting for Dante. When he came to the room and found me he averted his gaze. I sighed deeply.

" I have a gift for you." I said to him.

" Suddenly?" He asked me.

" I was missing so badly. You didn't picked up my calls. Are you that angry?" I asked him.

" It's almost 1 in the morning. Can we talk tomorrow morning?" He asked me.

" But it won't take much to unbox the gift." I said to him and he took it before walking inside the closet and kept it there. I looked at him weirdly.

" At least just check it for once. I bet you wi-" I was saying but he stopped me.

" I will check it tomorrow morning in the first place. I promise." He said and I kept looking at him for awhile then nodded weakly.

" Go sleep." I said to him.

I don't want to cry in front of him right now. I was messed up with my pregnancy hormones.