Caged

Dante's POV

" She isn't in Milan." Daniel said to me and I sighed.

" I know that." I said.

" I asked Chelsea but she didn't say anything. She said she also doesn't know where her sister is." Lin said and I nodded.

" Hey, guys!!! What are you doing?" I found my grandma on the doorstep.

" Come inside, Grandma." I said to her and she smiled. She sat next to me.

" What were you discussing about?" She asked us.

" Nothing. Just like that. You tell me how are you?" I asked holding her hand.

" I am very fine." She said and kissed on my forehead. I smiled. " You grown up, Dante. You are no more that prankster kid." She said and I chuckled.

" You want me to prank on you all? I am no more kid. I am already 26." I said to her.

" He used to be a prankster?! I thought he is a very calm person." Dani said.

" Calm!!! He used to prank all the time. Specially on Mally. Once kept a frog in the freezer and Mally was so scared of it when it jumped on her. That was a huge mess. Then he glued Mally's fingers together naming it a scientific experiment." Grandma said and I chuckled.

" Like really?!" Lin asked her.

" Yes, he was that prankster. Even teachers were not out of his target. Once he stick chewing gum on one of his teacher's head and he had to shave that part of his head." She said and I laughed remembering how weird Mr. Harrison looked with that weird haircut.

" That is unbelievable!!! Dante was this naughty when he was a kid!!!" Dani said. " This is why I think why doesn't my pranks work on him. He was a prankster from long back." Dani said and I chuckled.

" I still can't believe that was our Dante. He is always the clam and quiet person." Lin said.

" Yeah right. You remember Monica?" I asked her.

" She was our college fellow." She said.

" Yeah." I said. " But she always used to irritate you trying to degrade you."

" Oh, yeah." She said. " Don't tell me you stick chewing gum on her hair as well." She said and I chuckled.

" I didn't stick it on her hair. She sat on the place where the chewing gum was stuck." I said shrugging. She looked at me narrowing her eyes.

" Do you have any idea how evil you are?" She asked me.

" No. I don't. You tell me." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Now I got it why suddenly Tony and Heather stopped bothering me. I thought Daniel had done something but it was you." She said and I chuckled.

" Kill the enemies silently. What's in making a fuss" I said. " which Dani always does?" I asked and Dani rolled his eyes.

" I don't make fuss all the time." He said to me. I chuckled.

" Yeah, we know that." I said to him.

" Why don't you guys go and roam around the city? You will love it. Or you can visit the farmhouse as well. It's very beautiful. There is a Rose garden there. Chelsea and Chiara planted those roses by their own. You will love that." She said and I sighed inwardly listening to my wife's name. I am sure she is very upset. But where the hell is she right now?!!

" Oh, that's great." Daniel said.

" We will go there and visit the farmhouse." Lin said. Though I didn't want to go there but I don't have anything else to do at home.

" Ok, then. You guys enjoy." She said to us.

" Grandma!!" I called her.

" Yes, sweetheart?" She said.

" When will Chiara come back?" I asked her.

" She will be back soon. Don't worry." She said and left. I sighed deeply.

" Come on. Let's go and roam around. Sitting at home won't help us anyway." Lin said to me. I sighed and walked back to my room. I got ready to visit the farmhouse.

" Dante!!!" I heard Lin and rolled my eyes.

" I am coming. Don't shout like a donkey." I said.

" You are donkey, you are monkey." She said.

" And you are a chimpanzee." Daniel said and she ran after her. I facepalmed myself. They will not grow up.

I came downstairs and found my grandma was talking to someone on the living room. She gestured me to go there. I reached there and sat next to her.

" Look, who is here?" She said and I looked at the guests. There was a lady around her late 60s and a girl whom I think I have met before in Paris." She is Chiara's grandmother." Grandma said and I smiled at her.

" Nice to meet you, Mrs. Zesper." I said to her and she smiled back.

" And this is Chiara's sister Amelia." Grandma said and I nodded. I know her name.

" Nice to meet you." I said to her shaking her hand.

I don't know it was so uncomfortable meeting this girl again. I mean I have met Chelsea as well. But she seems to be different from both the Zesper sisters.

" You guys enjoy your time. I am getting late." I said and walked out of there.

" Let's go." I said to my friends.

" Marc!!" Lin said.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Stay away from this girl." She said.

" Why are you saying that?! She is just Chiara's little sister." I said to her.

" Girl's instinct. You should stay away from her. Just do that." She said and I nodded. I don't know why I felt like Lin was right. This girl doesn't give a good vibe.

" Ok. As you say." I said to her.

" Good boy."  She said and I rolled my eyes.

We roamed around all the day and I kept calling Joseph if he could find out any information about my wife and her whereabouts. We came back in the evening and Mrs. Zesper left with Amelia by then. I took a sigh of relief that they are gone. I was checking the mails after having dinner when Daniel came to my room.

" Dude, I know where Chiara is." He said and I looked at him at once.

" What?!" I asked her.

" Yeah, I was passing the study room. Your grandparents were talking to Mr. Covalho. She is in Moscow." He said and I sighed deeply.

She is in Russia. How long does it take to reach Moscow from here?!!

" Get the jet ready we are leaving for Moscow tomorrow morning in the first place." I said to him. He nodded.

You are caged, Sweetheart. You are caged.