Who Was She?!

Chiara's POV

" Tania!!" I said and I was totally shocked seeing her there.

" Hi, Susan." She said smiling a bit.

" Hey!!" I said and sat across her. "How are you?" I asked her and she smiled sadly.

" I am fine. What about you?" she asked me.

" I am absolutely fine." I said to her. "But how do you get my address?" I asked her.

" Is that even a question?" She asked me chuckled. " It's not hard to mange but still I will answer you for peace of your mind. I asked Lin about your address. She gave it to me."

" Oh. It's ok. How are you doing?" I asked her.

" Not very well. I am not feeling well these days as well." She said.

" Why not? What happened?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" I did a horrible thing." She said.

" Did what?" I asked her.

" I have betrayed on Edwards Corp. I shouldn't have done that but I didn't have any other choice but to do that." She said.

" What did you do?" I asked her.

" I have done a lot of things just for money. I needed it." She said.

" What have you actually done?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" A few days back my husband friends came to our house. They offered us something. They said if I can defame Edwards then they will give us 50 millions. But I didn't agree at first. But then they added that they will help us to resolve our lost company which belonged to my father in law. I couldn't say no on that. Because you know..." She sighed deeply. " My husband is drug addicted. If he gets something to do then he won't be able give time to his friends who has spoiled him that much. So, I agreed with them. This is why I first did that with you and then Tracy. I knew you guys are the best of all. I basically wanted to create a big drama which would defame Edwards. But it wasn't successful as Tracy was there. She caught it up in the process and they were cautious then. And now it is almost impossible to do so. So, they are plotting a new game." She said.

" Which game?" I asked her.

" I don't know. But I came to warn you. Be safe. They will try to attack you." She said to me.

" Why will they attack me?" I asked her.

" Because you too have a hint about it." She said.

I thought for a second. I think she is where because her husband forced her to come here. Otherwise Tania who doesn't share anything with anyone why would she suddenly come to me and share everything like that with me?!! Unbelievable. I am sure she was forced to reach me. I smiled.

I don't know who it is but I bet is one of the most experienced player in this game. Whatever. Chiara isn't scared at all. I will not give up until I win over him.

" Who do you think is involved in this plotting?" I asked her.

" I don't know. Someone from board of directors that's I am sure about cause they told me that while saying the whole plan." She said.

" Who is that?" I asked her.

" I don't know. But they are involved." She said. " You stay safe. Don't do anything that makes your life fall in danger." She said. Oh, indirect life threat. Ok. I got it.

" Ok. You don't have to tell that to me. I will be. Besides, I am going to resign. I am leaving Edwards Corp." I said to her.

" What??! Why is that?" She asked me.

" Oh, it's because I have got a better job opportunity back in Milan. They will give me triple amount of salary than here. Why will I continue here then?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Yeah. That's great as well. If you won't be here then that won't be bothering you." She said.

" Yeah. I am leaving in 2 weeks. In those days I will not go back to office. It doesn't matter to me what happens there. I am not interested in that." I said to her.

" You are leaving?" Bianca said to me shocked. I winked at her hiding Tania.

" I told you that day you forgot?" I asked her.

" Oh, I meant you are leaving for sure?! You said it's not final yet." She said to me.

" Yeah. They confirmed me about it yesterday. So, I thought to resign." I said to her.

" Oh. Ok if you think that's the better option for you." She said and I chuckled.

" Then you don't have any relation with Edwards Corp now?" She asked me.

" No. I don't." I said.

" That's great actually." She said and sighed.

" How are your kids?" I asked her.

" They are doing great but I am afraid that their father's nature will effect them a lot." She said. I sighed. " They are growing up but their father doesn't even care about that." She said and sighed deeply. I nodded.

" Why don't you get divorced from him?! Your kids are not getting their father's love anyways. He is busy with his works." I said to her.

" But still they know that he is alive and he is at home. If they don't see him home then that will ctrate a big destruction in them. I don't want my children suffer the same way I did." She said to me and I sighed.

" But your kids are suffering more now having a father like this." I said to her.

" Let's not talk about that." She said to me.

" But why did you tell that to me?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" Cause I can only trust you. You are a good person." She said. I sighed. " Ok, it was my responsibility to aware you. I am leaving. Thanks for listening to me anyways." She said and I nodded.

" You are welcome." She left and I sighed.

" What were she doing here?" Bianca asked me and I chuckled.

" Plotting." I said.

" What?!!" She asked me.

" Leave it. You tell me. Do you have Carter's mother's picture?! Not the step one." I said to her.

" No, why?" She asked me.

" No. Just like that." I said and she nodded.

Who was that lady earlier??!