Stupid Girl

Dante's POV

" What are we doing here in this place?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" What is this place for?" I asked her.

" Honeymoon suite." She said in a boring tone. I smiled.

" Then you should know what are honeymoon suite for. Right, Cherry?" I asked her.  She sighed deeply.

" I am not in mood." She said.

" I will help you. Come." I said to her and she nodded weakly.

I entered the suite and she followed me. She looked at me as she found the decorations.

" We haven't declared it officially yet." She said and I pulled her closer.

" But still you are my wife. Only mine." I said to her kissing her knuckles. She smiled a bit.

" Smile from your heart, Cherry." I said to her. " What is depressing you? Share it with me. I am your husband, Babe. You should tell me what's bothering you. At least I should have that right, don't I?" I asked her. She nodded.

" You have all the rights on me." She said. " I can do anything for you. Should I show you a demo?" She asked me.

" Did I ever ask you to show me a demo?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" Cherry!!" I called her.

" Yes?" She said.

" Tell me one thing." I said and she nodded. " How important am I in your life?" I asked her.

" Very very important. But why are asking that to me?" She asked me.

" Do you think you can live without me?" I asked her and she looked at me weirdly.

" What are you talking about?" She asked me.

" Suppose, something happened and I am no more. What will you do?" I asked her.

" What do you mean by no more?" She asked me clutching my hands close to her heart.

I chuckled. You can't live without me, Cherry. You will not be able to. I know that very well.

" No more means if I die then? What will you do?" I asked her.

" What rubbish are you talking about?" She asked me.

" Tell me what will you do?" I asked her.

" I don't want to answer such questions. Never ask me these type of questions in future. Never ever." She said to me.

" Do you know when that will happen?" I asked her.

" Can you please stop that conversation? I am not comfortable with that." She said.

" You should know when will that happen." I said to him.

" I am not interested. Nothing will happen to you. I will not let anything happen to you." She said.

" That will happen when you will leave me, Cherry. I can't live without you. Believe me you will be able to walk away from my life over my dead body." I said and she closed her eyes as tears slipped down her cheeks.

" Just shut up. Please, shut up." She whispered softly.

" You are free to go away, Cherry. You can leave me but you should know that the next day will be my funeral and you are invited to attend that anyways, Cherry." I said to her.

" Shut the hell up." She yelled as she slapped me hard across my face. I chuckled at her reaction. " Did I ask you to stop? Why are you talking about something like that?" She asked me angrily as tears slipped down on her cheeks. I wiped her tears softly.

" Why are you crying, Cherry? I am still alive. I will not die leaving you alone. I am not selfish like you." I said to her.

" I am selfish!!! How can you say that, Dante?! What did I do to be a selfish now?! Why do you all are calling me selfish?!" She said clutching her head. " I have never ever done anything to be a selfish. I have always kept sacrificing things for people around me. My mother, my siblings, my grandmother, your grandparents, even you. I sacrificed things for everyone of you. In return you guys can't throw those words at me, Dante. You guys have no right to call me a selfish. I am not a selfish. Heck with that. I am not a selfish. Not at all." She shouted at me and I sighed deeply. I didn't mean that.

" I was saying-" I hold her hand but she took her hands away.

" Don't touch me." She said.

" Ok, calm down. Don't shout." I said. "Being too much selfless and sacrificing everything that you have is also a selfishness. You should ask the other person about their feelings as well before sacrificing things." I said to her.

" What are you talking about?" She asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I know what is running in your head. Don't think that you can be out of my sight and do something without my knowledge, Cherry." I said to her.

" I didn't get you." She said to me.

" Why are you so upset these days? What is the reason?! Let me think, is that about your sister Amelia?!" I asked her. " Oh, she must have done something. She must have asked something from you? May be... Ummm... She asked for your husband and you must have agreed to sacrifice your husband for her sake, right?" I asked her and her eyes opened widened at once.

" How do-" she was saying but I stopped her.

" Sssshhhh!!! Let me finish, Cherry." I said to her. " Do you think that your husband is an object to give him away to anyone else? He doesn't have feeling or emotions, Babe?" I asked her but she kept looking down. I sighed. " Look into my eyes and answer my question, Cherry." I said to her coldly. " You said that you love me, Cherry. But how can you do that to me if you love me?!! What should I think about it now, Babe?" I asked her but she kept silent. " I love you. You think if I marry her I will start to love her?! People fall in love with once in their life. For me it has happened already. No other girl can do that to me again. It happened. Chapter closed." I said to her and she sobbed.

" Don't cry. I am supposed to be angry with you. You did a very very wrong thing to me, Cherry. You thought you will not tell me then I will not be able to find it out? You are still a kid then, Cherry." I said to her. " Come on. Answer my question." I said to her. "Who is more important to you? Amelia or me?" I asked her. She kept sobbing didn't say anything else.

" You kept saying that all the time that you can't share me with anyone else. Now you are trying to give me away to your sister?! Am I an object to you just to use me whenever you need it?" I asked her angrily. She didn't say anything just kept sobbing.

Her sobs were so annoying. I gritted and pushed her on the bed. I loosened my tie and threw it away before coming on top of her pinning her hands over her head.

" I told you to answer me but I think you are in no mood. No worries I can tame the untamed." I said before capturing her lips in mine. How can she think about leaving me?! Damn!!! I can't live without her. Stupid girl.