Blind Date

Chiara's POV

" What's going on, guys?" Tracy asked us.

" Nothing's going on. But an ocean of pressure is going to come in a few days." Daniel said and I chuckled as Tracy rolled her eyes.

" It was to come and can't be denied now, Dani. So, even if you have to work hard you can't complain about it. You agreed with that." Tracy said to him. I chuckled.

" I know that. You asked what's going on so I said nothing is going on right now." Daniel said.

" Has they fired Tania for real?" I asked them and they both glared at me.

" You give her your own job. That should me a nice replacement." She said. Tracy chuckled. I pouted.

I needed to meet Jeremy today. He was saying that he wants to talk to me about something. I am very curious what does he want to say.

" Hey, Susan!!" I heard someone calling me and found Victor. What's wrong with this guy!!! Why is he bothering me like that?

" Yes." I said.

" Are you free tonight?" He asked me.

" Why?" I asked him.

" If you are free then we can hang out together." He said.

" I have to ask my boyfriend if we are free tonight. I hope you don't mind if I bring him with me. Will you?" I asked him. He looked at me completely shocked. Tit for tat.

" Umm... No, no. Not at all. You can come with your boyfriend." He said to me.

" Thank you. I will tell you once I get confirmed if we are free tonight." I said to him.

" Sure." He left at once. I chuckled and turned to see my friends who were glaring at me.

" What happened to you guys now?" I asked them. " I am getting scared." I said to them.

" You should." Tracy said.

" You have a boyfriend and you hide it from us?" Daniel asked me. I laughed so hard.

" Yeah, I have a boyfriend. LOL." I said.

" What LOL?!! Who is your boyfriend? Does he live in Milan?" Daniel asked me. I laughed so hard.

" Dude, I lied to him to get rid of him. He is such a headache keeps irritating me all the time. So, made a permanent solution." I said.

" That means you don't have a boyfriend?" Tracy asked me.

" If I had a boyfriend then you guys would know him already. What use of hiding from you guys?" I asked them and they narrowed their eyes not believing me.

" Ok, here's my phone. Check if you find anything out about my boyfriend." I said to her.

" What's the pass?" Tracy asked. I chuckled.

" No pass." I said.

" Then there is no secret in your phone." She said.

" Yeah, no secret in my phone anyways." I said to them.

" You really don't have a bf?" Daniel asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes, I have a dozen of bf." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Ok. I trust you." He said.

" Alright. Let's set you a date then." Tracy said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I am not interested." I said.

" Let's set Susan a blind date." Daniel said.

" Guys, I am here too." I whined.

" Alright. How to settle it?" Daniel asked. I rolled my eyes.

" Ok. Listen, let's see who comes first from this door. If he is eligible then he will be her date." Tracy said.

" 5 chances." Daniel said.

" What!!! No. What are you guys saying?" I asked them

" Shut up." Both of them said. I rolled my eyes.

" Ready. Let's see." Tracy said. I rolled my eyes at their excitement.

First one who came inside was Lin and Camelia. I laughed.

" We still have 4 more chances. You keep quiet. Don't laugh." Tracy said and I chuckled.

We were waiting for the next person who comes inside. It turned out to be Mr. Benard from board of directors. I laughed hard this time.

" He is the most eligible." I said to them.

" His granddaughter is older than you." Daniel rolled his eyes.

" So what?!! He is a good guy." I said.

" He will not agree. Unfortunately." Tracy said.

Suddenly he noticed us and walked towards us. We stood up at once.

" 3 musketeers are here." He said to us smilingly.

" Good morning, Sir. How are you?" Daniel said and we kept smiling at him.

" I am very fine. I have seen your works. You guys are fabulous." He said and we smiled.

" Thank you so much, Sir." Tracy said.

" Alright. I gotta go. I wanted to ask you guys have seen Mrs. Costello." He asked about Lin.

" Yes, she has gone this way." I said to him showing the way and he smiled nodded.

" Thank you, Ms. Madison." He said and left.

" See? How nice he is?!!" I asked them and they rolled their eyes.

" Let's count again." Tracy said.

The next one was Paul who had wife and kids also. So, he was out of this. I kept laughing. All the time and they kept glaring at me.

" Ask Paul if he wants to go on a date with me." I said to them but they didn't replied me.

We were looking at the door and the next person entered was Peter who was also engaged had a fiance. I laughed my ass off.

" I think I am born to remain single." I said to them.

" Shut up." Daniel said. I chuckled.

" Why isn't someone coming yet?" Tracy asked and I chuckled.

" They must have known about your stupid blind date ideas." I said to them.

" You keep quiet." Tracy said.

" The last chance. La la la." I said.

" Sssshhhh!!" Daniel said.

" Nice to meet you where you been?
I could show you incredible things,
Magic, madness, heaven sin,
Show you there and I thought,
Oh, my God!!! Look at that face,
You look like my next mistake,
Love's a game wanna play?" I kept singing my own.

" Doesn't suit you. You should sing Thousand Years. Innocent song like you." Daniel said and I rolled my eyes.

" How can a song be innocent?" I asked him.

He was about to say something but we found Dean in the corridor. I rolled my eyes. Dean was single and eligible as well. They smirked at me but to my surprise God knows from where Dante came inside before Dean could reach the door. I looked at him in horror. I turned to Tracy and Daniel who looked at each other then started to laugh hard.

" Hi5." Tracy said to Daniel and I rolled my eyes.

Like he will agree to go on a date with me. But from where has he appeared all on a sudden!!!