The Presentation

Chiara's POV

" How was your presentation?" Dani asked me as soon as I reached them. I was feeling relaxed now. The load on my brain rexmoved after the presentation is done. I took the water bottle and

" Was quite well. Damien tried to make me uncomfortable and asked a lot of questions. I know he was just trying to make a trouble for me. Has he seen us exchanging our sketches?" I asked Daniel.

" Don't know. We were just busy with your sketches." Tracy  said. " Now you need to explain me about your sketch. Some points are still not clear to me." she said to me and I looked at her weirdly. Are they already done with the sketch?!! That fast?!!

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Are you done with the sketch already?" I asked her.

" Yeah, Dani helped me." She said smilingly. Thanks God!!!

" Well, that's great then." I said smilingly. " Open the sketch." I said and she opened it.

" Wow. You guys did very well." I  said.

" Yours was flawless." She said to me. I sighed. I sacrificed whole night for that.

" But you guys also have done a great work." I said and explained her the sketch.

" It's really good. I was thinking about some changes if you don't mind." Dani said and I nodded.

We discussed for a while and changed a lot of things from the sketch. It  was now looking completely different but it was quite better than before. This why it is said that group work is always better than single one.

" Thank you, Tracy." I said to Tracy. If she wasn't here I would face agreat destruction.

" For what?" She asked me. .

" For saving me today. I would surely got fired if you were not here. Thanks God for sending you in time. Otherwise it would be a hell." I said and she chuckled.

" I was there for you cause I am an angel." She said and winked at me and I laughed.

" Anything but an angel." Dani said and she rolled her eyes.

" Haters are not in count." Tracy said and he chuckled.

" Haters!!! Lolz." He said.

" When is our presentation time?" Tracy asked Daniel rolling her drawing sketch. 

" Yeah, soon may be." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" It's almost lunch time now." She said to him pointing the clock.

" May be we are after lunch break." He said and she nodded.

" Let's go out for lunch then." I said.

" Let us be sure before leaving." Dani said and she nodded.

" We need to be sure." Tracy said.

" Ok, we need to ask Lin. But where is she now?" Dani asked.

" Inside the conference room" I said.

" You saw her?" Dani asked me.

" Yeah, she is also there in the presentation submitting meeting. Actually she is also taking interest in the stuffs." I said.

" No worries. We can handle her. But I am worried about Marc. He is very strict. Marc didn't say anything to you?" Daniel asked Susan.

" He did." I gritted her teeth remembering how his endless ocean of questions were not ending. I was already nervous but who will make him realize that!!!

" What was he doing then? Wasn't he there?" Dani asked me.

" He went to receive a call. When he came back I was done already." I said. " And thanks God for that when he is not around. It's more comfortable without him around." I said. I don't understand him at all.

Sometimes he acts like he is very friendly but the next moment he throws hatred. I rolled my eyes. Bipolar guy. His wife will have a hell situation to handle his mood swings.

" Well, he will find out every single little flaw on your sketch. I just want to steal his glasses today when I am going to present my presentation." Dani said. I chuckled. .

" No use. He always has extra with him." I said.

" How do you know?" Tracy asked me and I laughed.

" It's obvious. The people who use glasses always keeps extra with them. So, it won't work even if you steal his glasses today. It won't help you." I said and she chuckled.

" Big trouble then." Tracy said.

" Yes, very." I replied.

" Alright then let's face it, Dani." Tracy said and we found Lin was coming towards us.

" You guys are done?" She asked us.

" Yeah, completely." Tracy said to her and she chuckled.

" How is the presentations going on?" Tracy asked her.

" Till now Susan's one was best. Not just for the sketch but your presentation was also very beautiful. Everyone praised you a lot. The board members and all." She said to me. And I smiled a bit. " So, Susan is fixed. 2 more places. Try to grab them and team up. You three are really amazing." Lin said. Dani and Tracy nodded.

" When is our part starting?" Tracy asked her.

" It's after lunch. Go, have lunch and come back soon. This is going to be fun. There are still a lot of time to get prepared." She said and I chuckled.

" We have already prepared. We just need to present our presentation." Dani said.

" It's great then." Lin said and she walked out of our place towards her cabin. We were discussing things suddenly Melanie appeared smilingly a smiled that didn't gave us a good vibe. She looked at us and sat beside me.

" You did a great job, Susan." She said wrapping her right arm around my shoulder. I was a bit uncomfortable with her but I smiled a bit at her.

" Thank you, Melanie." I said.

" You two are next, right?" Melanie asked Tracy.

" Yes, we are." Dani said.

" Well all the best." She said and left the place at once.

" Weirdly surprising." Dani said.

" Yeah. So sweet suddenly." I said.

" Why?" Tracy asked us.

" Melanie never does something like that." Dani said.

" Something is fishy with her behavior today." I said.

" Your call." Liz said to us gesturing us to go.

" We are going." Tracy said and stood up.

" All the best, guys. I will be here waiting for you both." I said and they nodded. Dani and Tracy walked towards the conference room. I hope they does it properly without any problem.