Sudden Incident

Few Weeks later...

Chiara's POV

" What's wrong here?" Mrs. Travisan asked us as she came downstairs. I rolled my eyes at my husband who just chuckled.

" What happened?" Mrs. Travisan asked us.

So, we came back to Milan last week and since then I am staying at my home because Mr. and Mrs. Travisan wanted us to have a grand wedding ceremony. So, I thought to be with my family but my dear husband was completely against it. I mean me staying away from him. He didn't let me stay at home but I kinda did it forcefully. He kept whining about that. But I decided to ignore that. He warned me that I need to pay for that later. I told him that I am ready to pay cause I already know the punishment and I kinda love it. 😉😉😉😉😉.

" Nothing wrong. Just she is a bit high today." He said and I glared at him.

" I am high!!! What have you done?! Tell her?" I asked my dear husband.

" What have you done now, Dante?" Mrs. Travisan asked him.

" Nothing. What would I do, grandma? She is crazy. Don't trust everything that she says." He said and I took my fork pointing at him. He moved a bit and chuckled. " See? She is just a kid." He said to him.

" Nothing happened actually?" I said to him and he shook his head innocently. " Don't look at me like that. You are far far away from being innocent." I said to him and he smirked at me. " That suits you better. You twisted evil man." I said to him. "You know he has threatened George that terribly that he is not even picking up my calls now." I said to her.

" George?! Which George?" She asked me.

" He is my one of classmates and friend. You remember we met him in the charity event and he talked to us about his publishing house?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Oh, he is a nice guy, Dante. What's wrong with you?" She asked him.

" Nothing wrong with me, grandma. Something wrong with that guy. I don't like him at all. He is too clingy." He said.

" He is just my friend. He is not clingy. It's normal." I said to him.

" He was trying to touch you unnecessary. I am not going to tolerate that. He should know that you are taken already." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" No one knows that officially yet." I said to him.

" That is why we arranged the reception of yours the next month." Mrs. Travisan said.

" If the invitation aren't send yet then make it on next week. I don't want to kill anyone." He said to her and I rolled my eyes.

" Not at all. No need to rush it." I said to Mrs. Travisan.

" It will be on due date, Dante. You have to be patient." Mrs. Travisan said.

" Come on!!!" He said and she chuckled.

" No use of whining, Sweetheart. You have to me patience. It has a great reward. You must have heard that." She said to him before leaving. I laughed so hard and he pulled me closer at once.

" Just wait until tonight, Babe. I will be very glad to see how you laugh like this tonight." He whispered in a dangerous tone. I knew what he meant. I chuckled.

" I am waiting for night then, Mr. Travisan." I said winking at him sitting on his lap.

" Don't provoke me." He said to me and I fixed his glasses.

" I love to provoke you, dear husband." I said to him in a seducing tone. I knew it will definitely work on him.

" Don't do that." He said and I chuckled.

" You started, Mr. Travisan." I said to him kissing on his cheek. He sighed deeply and pecked on my lips.

" You should kiss here." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Dante, you really were jealous of George yesterday?" I asked him and his hold tightened around me.

" I will burn his face next time." He said and I smirked.

" Don't. If you do that then you are sleeping on the couch for next two weeks." I said to him and he looked at me disbelief.

" Don't test my patience, Babe. You know that I am not good at it." He said and I chuckled.

" I know that you are not at all good at it." I said to him poking on his nose tip. and he rolled his eyes. " I was thinking about inviting all my friends in dinner tonight. What do you say?! You will be able to meet them and get to know them as well. Besides they are also asking me to introduce them to you." I said and he sighed deeply.

" You will make me kill someone soon." He said and I chuckled. " How many of them do love you?" He asked me.

" 3 or 4 of them have proposed me before but it's long back. There is nothing like that now. They are just my friends." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Should I invite Rita and Jennifer as well?" He asked me and I gritted.

" Don't you dare me." I said to him gritting.

" I feel the same way about you." He said. " It's the same way around."

" But my friends aren't bi*ch like Rita and Jennifer. They asked me and I said no. That's closed but with what are those bi*ches made of?! They are told thousands of times but still they are after you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I like this side of yours. Possessive wife." He said.

" Possessive wife?! Of course I am. I have started to love you long before you fall in love with me. It was love at first sight for me." I said to him. He chuckled.

" It doesn't matter, Babe. All that matters is who loves whom more. I do love you more than you love me." He said to me. I sighed.

" Excuse me, Sir. I do love you more than anything else in the world. I love you more than I love myself. It's a very big deal. You can't say that on my face. You just can't." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I love you too." He said and I looked at him weirdly. I thought he was going to fight with me for that.

" What?! Are you not going to fight with me?" I asked him and he chuckled before kissing on my head.

" Why will I fight with my wife? She is very sweet." He said. " Don't ask me if I taste you or not. You better know the answer." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

" You are very very evil man, Dante Travisan." I said to him.

" You are very very irresistible, Mrs. Travisan." He said and I twisted my lips.

" So, I still look like a Cherry?" I asked him.

" Nope. You look like a banana today. You are wearing yellow and white. What a combination!!!" He said and I gritted.

I was about to say something but my phone started to ring. It was an Amy. Wow!!! She remembers me in between her busy schedule?!!! I picked it up.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Are you Chiara?" I heard an unknown voice.

" Yeah, but who are you? Where is my sister?" I asked the person.

" You don't have to know me but your sister is in the hospital. She consumed too much alcohol. You come here fast." He said and I looked at my phone totally shocked. Why did she got drunk like that?!! I stood up at once.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" We have to reach hospital first." I said to him. I ran out of his cabin.

What happened to her suddenly?!! It shocked me like hell suddenly.