Tit For Tat

Chiara's POV

" Sir!!" I said standing up at once. Why was he here?!

" If you are done with your phone then come with me." He said and I nodded.

" Sure, sir." I said to him.

I walked with him and reached his cabin. I checked it quickly. It was all in grey and white. It was not my color. I lost interest at once. Though it was very beautiful.

" Why are you standing there like a statue?!! Have a seat?" He said and I sighed inwardly before nodding smilingly. I walked ahead and sat across him on the visiting chair.

" You are aware of office time, right? If you are not then you can ask Daniel. He will inform you. Is that clear?" He said and I rolled my eyes inwardly. This why he called me here and now insulting me in a very polite way and is scolding me using very sweet words.

" Yes, Sir. I am sorry. This won't happen again." I said to him. He nodded.

" Take these files and check them. Submit them before lunch break." He said and my eyes open widened at once. All of these!!! F*ck!!! How will I finish checking all of them before lunch time!!! " I hope it's not much for you." He said and I nodded smilingly gritting inside.

You should try to do this. Am I a robot!!! Hell with him. I think I should urrrrrrghhhh...  Hit his head somewhere.

" You want to say anything?" He asked me.

" No, Sir." I said.

" You may go now." He said to me and I nodded before coming out of the cabin. I reached my desk then I remembered that I left those files there. I facepalmed myself. How can I be this clumsy all the time!!!

Then I walked back towards the cabin. I am totally messed. It's a bad day today. I knocked on the door.

" Come in." He said and I went inside the cabin.

" Sir-" I stopped as I found a girl sitting across him.

Who is this girl now?!! I checked the girl and it made me feel like she was whoring around people. I quickly checked my attire if I was looking imperfect anyhow as an office girl. I am in decent clothes. I don't have to worry. I sighed and closed the buttons of my jacket. God, helps how can this girl wear this type of attire in this cold!!! I was just trembling all the time when I came office. It's damn cold out there. I think it will start snowing in a few days. Temperature is going down and down. It will be a new experience for me to visit the Eiffel when it snows.

" Ms. Madison!!" He called me and I came out of my imagination.

" Sir.." I said.

" What are you doing here?" He asked me. I sighed.

" Sir, I forgot the files here." I said to him and he nodded.

" Here they are. Take them and go back to work. Finish them before lunch break." He said and I nodded.

I took the files and took a glimpse on the girl with her makeup pained face. Who is she?!! Dante's girlfriend?! But Mr. Covalho said he doesn't have a girlfriend. Then who is this girl now?!! God knows. Let her be, why should I care about it?!!

Focus, stupid girl, focus on your mission. And at this moment focus on your works. This piles of files. Damn it!! Why me?! He hasn't given others this kind of tasks. Then why me?! I think Peter was right. People takes chances on the people who are too innocent. I have to accept it.

" Hey, Susan!!! What's up?" Camellia said to me.

I rolled my eyes inwardly. What is she doing here?!! I bet she has come to mess up with my brain. I tried to act naive.

" Hi, Camellia." I smiled.

" What happened? Aren't you joining us in the party this evening?" She asked me.

" Which party?" I asked her.

" You don't know?" She asked me.

" No. I don't know. Which party?" I asked her.

" Oh, it's Victor's birthday party. You are invited." She said.

" Thank you. I will try my best to go there." I said.

" That's great. What are these?" She asked me.

" Files that boss has given me to take care of." I said to her.

" Oh!!! Suddenly?" She asked me.

" Umm... I don't know. Boss hasn't told me anything. You can ask him. I don't know why suddenly I was given these stuffs." I said to her and she chuckled.

" You must have done something. This why boss gave you detention." She laughed like she has delivered the funniest joke in the world. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" I don't know. May be. I don't have any idea." I said scratching my head.

" Yeah, right." She said.

" Ms. Madison, I think I have told you to complete the tasks not to waste your time gossiping with your colleagues." I heard Dante's voice who was looking at me coldly.

" And Ms. Matin, don't you have works to do as well?! What are you doing here?" He asked Camellia.

" Actually sir, I saw Susan with these files, I thought if she needs any help. S, I was here to ask her if she needs any help." She said. Liar!!! I gritted inwardly.

" Really?!" He asked her.

" Alright, that means you don't have any other things to do. You help her and finish these thing before lunch break." He said and I kept looking at him then laughed like a witch inwardly.

This is why it is said never tell a lie. It will only make you fall into trouble. See, what happened with Camellia!!! She came to irritate me now she has gotten a very nice lesson of her life.

" Yes, Sir." Camellia said.

" Don't waste your time in talking. Just start to work and Daniel, come with me." He said and Daniel who was explaining something to the staffs he nodded.

" I will catch you up later." He said to the staffs before following Dante and walking out of there.

I was feeling bad for Camellia. Poor girl!!! I chuckled. Tit for tat.