Date

Chiara's POV

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Dante asked me and I gritted.

" Who told you to remove your glasses? I told you that I love to see you in your glasses." I said to him. He sighed.

" Babe, you have broken my glasses this morning. I need to arrange them later. Now it's important to attend the meeting. Can we discuss about it later?" He asked me and I banged my head on the table a few times. I need to be ready to kill the bi*ches today. Because without glasses he is hot as hell. I am already getting burned sitting close to him.

" What's wrong, Babe? Let's go." He said to me.

I pouted disappointedly. He chuckled and leaned before pecking on my lips. I rolled my eyes. I walked out of the cabin and he followed me.

" Is there anything bothering you?" He asked me.

" Yes, you." I said to me. He chuckled.

" Beside me?" He said to me and I rolled my eyes. We entered the lift and it closed. I turned to him and poked on his chest.

" Do you know you are hot as hell when you don't use your glasses?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Yeah. I know that, Babe. But you tell me are you getting melted with that hotness?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't be over confident." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I am always confident, Babe." He said and the lift door opened a couple were standing there.

They hugged each other and the girl entered the lift before saying love you to her partner. I smiled. Lovely couple. The girl left on the next floor and the lift door closed again. Suddenly he leaned and kissed on my ear before whispering something. I trembled a bit with that kiss.

" I am also waiting." He said.

" Waiting for what?" I asked him.

" I am waiting for you to say 'I love you' to me like the woman told to her lover." He said. I looked at him and he smiled caressing my cheek. " I will be waiting but.." he caressed my lower lip softly. " You have to say that to me only. No one else should have that right over me." He said.

" But I said that to a lot of people before." I said to him confusedly.

" What?!!" He looked at me with burning eyes.

" Yeah." I said.

" Whom do you say that?!" He gritted. I looked at him weirdly.

" My mom, my siblings, my grandma and even your grandparents. I might have told that to Dani, Lin and Tracy as well. I am not sure." I counted them all and he looked at me shocked for awhile then facepalmed himself. I looked at him weirdly.

" What's wrong? Are you having headache? Should we cancel the meeting?" I asked him and he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. I can't predict what he thinks and does. Not at all.

We attended the meeting and the problem was almost solved here. The rest they can solve it by their selves. So, I don't have to do anything else here. I was a bit relaxed. I called Mr. Travisan to tell him that the problem is solved already. He was asking when will we go back to Milan. I was a bit confused. So, I told him that we still need some time to get along. He was happy that we sort it out. But Dante is not going to be forgiven that easily. He has dared not to trust me which has hurt me a lot.

" What are you thinking?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Not about you that's for sure." I lied. He chuckled.

" I didn't say anything about that but now I think you were definitely thinking about me." He said to me. I looked away.

" Let's go home." He said and I nodded.

We went to the parking lot and got in the car. I leaned back at once. I was so tired to even put on the seatbelt. He put it on me and I closed my eyes at once which lead me to a deep slumber. When I opened my eyes I found myself on the bed. I was covered by the duvet. I looked around but couldn't find him. Where is he gone now?!!

" Here." He said and I found myself sitting on him. I sighed deeply before moved a bit and sitting on the bed.

" Why didn't you call me?" I asked him running fingers through my hair.

" You were sleeping peacefully which I didn't want to destroy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I got down from the bed and walked towards the closet. I took my clothes and walked into the washroom. I took a shower and came out. I couldn't find him on the bed. Where has he gone now?!! I dried my hair and found him entering the room. He hold my hand.

" What?" I asked him and he smiled giving me a bag. " What is in it?" I asked him.

" Wear it and get ready." He said.

" For what?" I asked him.

" For playing hockey." He rolled his eyes. " Obviously we will go on a date." He said.

" I will not. I am not in mood of going out right now." I said.

It was already 6:00 in the evening. I wasn't in a mood to go out of my room right now. I am feeling so relaxed in my PJs. I am not at all going to change my clothes now. I am lazy to do so right now.

" Get ready or I will take you there just like this." He said.

" Ok, take me." I said and he glared at me.

" Oh, I got it. You want me to change your clothes, right?" He asked me. I looked at him weirdly.

" Not at all." I said to him.

" Then go get changed." He said handing me the box.

" Urrrrrrghhhh...I hate you." I said to him.

" No, you don't. You love me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I got ready quickly. It was a beautiful red evening gown. I went downstairs and found Dante waiting for me. I smiled seeing him but as he turned I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

" Should I wear my glasses?" He asked me.

" No need." I said and he nodded.

I looked at him and then myself. How do we match??! He looks hot as hell and I look like a beggar beside him.

" You don't look like a beggar, Babe. Stop thinking like that." He said and I glared at him. He smiled. " You look perfect. I mean you are perfect." He said and I sighed.

" Where are we going?" I asked him

" On a date." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. This guy!!!