Suicide

Chiara's POV

" Bianca!! Bianca!!!" Marie called her daughter once we reached their home.

Marie is Mr. Covalho's friend with whom I am going to stay here in Paris as long as I am staying here. Marie is a chef. She works in a restaurant nearby. Marie's daughter Bianca lives with her here and also her sister Dona. Marie's daughter Bianca is a highschool student and Marie's Dona is a school teacher. Marie's husband Henry is a soldier. He currently is in some mission away from home. Dona is a widow. She has a son who is a doctor and a daughter who is studying fashion designing in USA. That's all I have come to know about Marie's family by now as she kept talking about these all the way.

" Mom!!" I found a girl with blonde hair coming downstairs. She smiled as she saw me.

" You must be Chiara, right?" She said to me. I smiled.

" Chiara Zesper. Nice to meet you." I said extending my hand toward her. She hold my hand smilingly.

" Bianca McCarty. Nice to meet you too." She said shaking my hand. " I was waiting for you. I heard a lot about you. Paul talked a lot about you and your family whenever he visited us all these years." She said. I chuckled.

" What has Mr. Covalho said?" I asked her.

" Paul said a lot of things." She said.

" Why didn't you guys visited him in Milan all these years?" I asked her.

" Long story. You get freshen up then we can talk." She said.

" Let her take rest as well, Sweetheart." Marie said to her daughter and she pouted.

" Ok, you go take rest. I will talk to you later. But let me tell you that you are more beautiful in reality than your pictures that I have seen." She said and I chuckled.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yes, really." She said.

I chuckled. She is just like a little kid. I miss my siblings already. I sighed inwardly. God may protect them. Bianca showed me my room and I went to get freshen up after informing mom that I have reached here safely and I called Mr. Travisan as well. He talked about things and requested me to go back once again. But I don't want to step back now.

I was too tired that I slept immediately after taking a shower. When I woke up it was 6 in the evening. I got freshen up as went downstairs. I found Bianca watching TV in the living room. I walked there and sat next to her. I found her watching a horror movie . I sighed. I am not a brave person to watch a horror movie it scares me like hell.

" Hey!!" Bianca said to me smilingly.

" Hi." I said smilingly and heard a horrible music on the movie. I smiled weakly.

" You didn't have lunch yet, Chiara. Mom told me to make you have lunch when you wake up." She said to me and I smiled.

" Where I your mom?" I asked her.

" Oh, she has gone to her work." She said.

" Oh, I forgot. She told me. Sorry for that." I said.

" Let's go. You need to have lunch." She dragged me out of there.

We had lunch and then she asked me if I want to go out for a walk. Going out is 100 times better than sitting at home watching a horror movie. We walked out of the house and she showed me the neighborhood. It was very calm and quiet place. I liked it a lot. It was not that crowded. We walked around the park nearby. Bianca kept telling me about things. I chuckled at her childishness. She was so innocent. Though she doesn't have any similarities with Amy but she kept me reminding about my little sister. They are of same age. I sighed inwardly. Bianca kept talking about things explaining them innocently in her own way.

I was listening to her and suddenly I found Dante was there with another guy may be his friend. They were talking about something. I was looking at him like a stupid. God knows what happened to me since I have seen him face to face. Damn me!!!

I have seen his photos all these years in Travisan's house. But those pictures didn't do justice on him. He is turned into a dashing as hell guy. He didn't changed much but he looks more matured now that's which made him look more handsome. One thing that is still same about him is his glasses. He still wears them. Alright he is the hottest nerd I have ever seen. I mean ... Ok, yeah, I need to stop it now. Stupid me!!!

I need to focus on my mission. But then this guy will keep distracting me. God help me!!! What's wrong with me!!! He is just another guy like everyone I ignored. Focus, Chiara!!! Focus.

Just the moment I decided to look away he turned to me and caught me staring at him red handed. I looked away immediately. God!!! No!!!

" Umm... Bianca, let's go home. I don't feel good." I said to Bianca ad she nodded.

" Ok, let's have ice cream and go back home." She said and I nodded.

I just don't want to face him now. I have already acted stupid telling him my real name. I should have acted like I was another girl. Now I have to change my appearance in the office cause Mr. Covalho already informed them that my name is Susan Madison. I have messed up already. We started to walk out of the park but suddenly someone patted my shoulder. I turned and found Dante standing right in front of me. I looked at him weirdly.

" Chiara, right?" He said. I gulped.

" Umm... Yes, I... You are ... Dante." I acted like trying to remember his name. He chuckled.

" Yes. Your phone. You had left it there." He said and I sighed.

Who let the clumsiness in!!! I am doomed. I took my phone from him.

" Oh, thanks." I said smiling back. I found his friend looking at us weirdly. " This is my friend Bianca McCarty." I said to them.

" Daniel Jenssen." His friend said smilingly extending his hand toward me.

" Chiara Zesper." I said shaking his hand.

Very well. Now his friend also knows me. I should have poison and commit suicide.