Reaction

Chiara's POV

" How is it?" I asked Bianca.

" It's good." She gave me a thumbs up. I chuckled.

I looked at myself on the mirror sighed. It was my first day in the office. I was very nervous. I don't know how to handle everything today in the office.

" Am nervous, dude." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" You no need to be nervous. Not at all." She said.

" I am messed already." I said to her.

" You are not. What are you talking about?" She asked me.

" Talking about Dante and Daniel. They already know me. I don't know actually how will they react about this." I said to her.

" Then let's get you a disguise." She said but I shook my head.

" No, it's ok." I said. " It will make things more complicated." I said to her.

" Alright. If that's so. Let's go. Let's have breakfast." She said.

" You don't have school today?" I asked her.

" I am not in mood of going today. There is not much classes to attend today." She said blowing away the hair strand from her face. I smiled.

Bianca was a definition of beauty just like Amy. I sighed I miss my family. I am worried about Amy a lot. She is just a spoiled kid. She can do anything to fulfill her demand. I am afraid that she will step in a wrong path. God may protect her from all the dangers. I crossed my heart and we came downstairs. I was checking my phone. I need to call Mom and Chelsea. They will be worried otherwise.

" You!!!" Bianca shouted suddenly.

" What happened?" I asked her and found the boy from yesterday was sitting on the breakfast table with Marie. I looked at them confusedly.

" What are you doing here?" Bianca gritted at the boy.

" Good morning, Bianca." He said smilingly. She gritted.

" Why are you here?" She asked him.

" Bianca!!! What is this!!! Where is your manners?" Marie asked her.

" You don't know how stupid this guy is!!! He must need something. If not then he wouldn't be here. Once he gets what he wants he will forget even to say thanks. Selfish!!" Bianca said and I sighed.

" Bianca!!!" Marie said and Bianca stomped her feet before sitting across Marie. I sat next to her.

" Don't mind her." Marie said to the boy.

" No. Not at all. She is just a bit childish." He said and Bianca savagely dug her knife and fork on the pancake glaring at him though he ignored that.

" Good morning, everyone." I said.

" Good morning." Marie said. " Carter, this is Chiara and Chiara, this is Carter."

" Chiara Zesper." I said extending my hand toward him.

" Carter Wallington." He shook my hand shaking it politely with a soft smile. I smiled back.

" Why is he here?" Bianca asked her mother who glared at her.

" I came to tell your mother that you are bunking school for 3 days." He said and she glared at him. 

" Not for 3 days only 2." She said to him.

" Counting today as well." He said.

" What!!! Bianca!!!" Marie glared at her. I sighed deeply.

" Sorry, Mom." She said.

" What's your problem?" Marie asked her.

" Nothing." She said glaring at him.

" Her problem is the school play. Mrs. West selected her for the role of Juliet. She might wanted someone else as Romeo. May be she wanted Jhon." He said smirking.

" What's wrong with that?! He is my best friend and I have a comfort zone with him. It would be easier for me to cooperate if it's him." She said. He rolled his eyes.

" You never tried." He said.

" I don't have to. And people won't like a nerd as Juliet. Mrs. West should change the character with Helen. After all she is your girlfriend. You guys match each other." She said.

" She is not my girlfriend." He said.

" Yeah, sun rises in the west." She rolled her eyes. " And why don't you tell Mom what did you and your friends did to me that day in the rehearsal?" She asked him gritting.

" It was just for fun." He said and she pinned her fork on the table.

" Do I look like a joker!!!" She gritted. "Stay away from me. You really don't know me very well." She said. I sighed.

" Bianca!!!" Marie warned her.

" I am not going to school ever." Bianca said and stood up to leave. "And if I go then that will be the different one. I am not going to the same school of him." She said and walked upstairs.

" Bianca!!!" Marie sighed deeply.

" It's ok, Mrs. McCarty. I will convince her." Carter said.

" I don't think you talking to her will be a good thing." I said to him. He smiled.

" I have my own ways." He said and I nodded mindlessly.

" Don't bully her again. Let her be herself." I said to him.

" Her friend John is not a good influence for her. She will be effected by him." He said. I looked at him weirdly.

" How do you know?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I just know that." He said. I nodded.

" But Bianca is very sensitive, Carter. You shouldn't keep pushing her buttons one by one." I said to him and he nodded. " I will talk to her as well. You shouldn't irritate her. She is not like the other girls. I bet you know that by now." I said to him and he nodded. " Alright. I am done. I will take my leave now. I am getting late. Talk to you later. Marie, I am leaving. Bye." I said to them.

" Ok, be careful and take care. Call me if you need anything." She said to me.

" Ok. Bye." I said and walked out of the house.

I am going to be late. I don't know anything here. I have to ask help from the Google. I was checking my phone and I found Daniel with a girl. I sighed deeply. I am done with myself. They were coming toward me. I turned the opposite direction. They walked past me and I took a sigh of relief. I booked a cab for me and told the driver the address of the office. I was to tensed about Dante's reaction. I hope it doesn't mess things more.