Drama

Dante's POV

" She will come here today." Liam said and I chuckled.

" So?" I asked him.

" You have to select her." He said to me and I chuckled.

" You yourself can do that as well." I said to her.

" If I could then why would I ask you?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" Ok. If you say so. But you have to make it up for me later." I said to him amd he rolled his eyes.

" Ok. Anything you say." He said.

" Think before you utter anything." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Alright. She-" he was saying but my phone rang and it was Daniel. He told me that his friend will be reaching in awhile. So, I should be in office.

" She will be here in awhile. You should go." I said to Liam. He sighed deeply.

" Yeah!!! This is called fate. I have to leave my office for someone else." He said.

" Ok, don't go. Stay here. She will run away watching you here. That will be better." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" I will see you later." He said.

" I am always here, buddy. You can come and meet me any time. I will be waiting for you." I said to him. He gritted.

" Bye. See you later." He said before walking out of the cabin. I chuckled. Drama is going to start soon.

I was checking my phone and I heard a knock on the door at the same time. I think she has arrived.

" Come in." I said to them. Let's see who this Tracy Campbell is for real. I have heard about her a lot but never have met her face to face.

" Hey, Marc." I heard Daniel saying and I found the girl entering my after him was in her early 20s. 23 at best.

" Hey, Dani." I said to Daniel.

Tracy followed him. She looks too young for real than her pictures. I thought she will look a bit more matured but I was wrong.

" Good morning, Mr. Alistone." She said

" Good morning. Have a seat." I said to her smilingly.

" Marc this is Tracy. My close friend. About whom I have talked to you a few days back." Daniel said and I nodded.

" Hmm... I could say that even if you didn't tell me." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Tracy Campbell, Sir." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Call me Marc. No need to call me sir when we are not in public." I said. She nodded.

" Have you any vacancy for Tracy?" Dani asked.

" If we don't have then we will create it." I said

She looked at me sharply. I think she is trying to figure out why am I trying to do her much favor. That's because Liam said to me to do so which I can't tell her. She will come to know that in a few days. I don't have to do anything about it anyways. Liam himself will show up.

" So, Ms. Campbell." I said to her.

" Yes, sir?" She said and I rolled my eyes at her. " I mean Marc. Need a bit time to fix it." She said to me. I nodded.

" Sure. Can we start?" I asked her.

" The interview?" She asked me.

" Yeah, you can say that." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Sure." She said.

" So, how long have you been graduated?" I asked her.

Though I knew everything about her by now. Liam handed me the whole information about her before. It's just for formalities. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" 2 months or so." She said to me.

" Alright. I just wanted to ask you why do you have to come here to start over your career? You could have started with your own family business. Right?" I asked her. I know the answers already.

" Yes. Definitely I could. But the thing comes at first is I want to have some experience. I want to make my own identity by myself not with my Surname but with my first name. I want my own space. I want people know me by my name." She said to me.

" Well, it's not easy though and I am not discouraging you. You need time to do it. Besides people know you around already that's because you are one of the heiress of Campbell. It's difficult to make a new identity but I hope you will make it." I said to her.

Wow!!! Dante, you are a great actor. My brain said to me. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" Yeah, thanks. I know people around know me because of my family this what I am going to change. Besides I have seen how girls are not that advanced in this field. But just wanted let people know that girls are not that bad in this." She said to me.

" Well, think twice before applying. A girl in this sector is quite difficult to handle things. I think you already know that quite well. You have to work hard. No offense there are a lot of girls who are working with us already. We are glad for that. Now, it depends on you if you are interested. Cause we have a 6 months contract. Apply only if you are ready to take any kind of risk with it." I said to her.

" I am not that weak. I told you before." She said to me.

" Very nice then. We will not be having any problems until you don't have any problems with this." I said.

" I don't. I am all ok with that." She said.

" Do you want to go for a trial for a week then start or you want to start from tomorrow?" I asked her.

I don't want to get killed by her later. It's on Liam. He told me to do so. He will handle it.

" The sooner the better?" She said to me.

" Yes. It it." I said. " Alright then. Dani, talk to Mrs. Hansey about the contract." I said and she smiled.

" Thank you, Mr. Alistone. I mean Marc." She said and I nodded.

" See you on Monday." I said and they walked out of my cabin.

I sighed deeply. The real drama will start when Liam and Tracy will come face to face. God knows what will happen.