This Guy!!!

Chiara's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked Lin and she chuckled.

" Liam is going to propose Tracy tonight. We have to be there." She said and I squealed.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yeah." She said.

" That's great actually." I said.

" Yeah. After all these years at last they are going to be together forever." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, at last." I said to her. " I hope they last forever to the eternity. They deserve to be with each other."

We walked out of the office and reached the cafe nearby. I found Kylie with Daniel, Leon, Luke and his wife Aurora there. Where is my stupid? I sighed he must around. I asked him what he was doing but he kept saying it's a secret. I rolled my eyes. Stupid!!!

" Hey, Susan!!!" Kylie said to me. I chuckled.

" Hey!!" I said her.

" Where have you been?" She asked me.

" Was in the office. When have you come?" I asked her.

" Awhile back." she said. I smiled.

" I saw you in the ramp." I said to her.

" You were there?" She asked me.

" No, I watched your show on TV last week. You rocked it, dude." I said and she squealed.

" Thank you." She said.

" You are welcome." I said.

" Guys, let's go." Lin said.

" Where?" I asked her.

" Just come with me." Lin said and dragged me to the rooftop.

I reached there and found Liam and Tracy already there but we stood at a distance. Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand. I turned to see Dante.

" Where have you been?" I asked him.

" Sssshhhh!!! Look there." He pointed our office building.

I looked at our office building there were beautiful 3D projection on the building. Wow!! This is beautiful. Who planned this?!! I looked around and found people around are also enjoying the projections like all of us.

It's not like it shows all the time here that too this beautiful and energetic. I didn't get the theme still now but I think it's showing something like a Valentine's day topic. Roses, hearts, sweet lovie dovie couple. Those flowers seems to be so real though I knew there were not. I wanted to touch them. I smiled at the projections. I was really loving it. So much beautiful. I think everyone was very amazed. 

" Liam and Tracy are there." Lin said.

" Enjoy this." Dante said.

" Who did this?" I asked Dante. He chuckled and winked at me.

" Just look there." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shook my head.

I looked at our office building again. A girl and a boy appeared. Oh, a love story?!! Interesting. I kept looking at it. I was so excitedly watching it. I was eager to know what happened till the end of this.

Oh, damn they are so cute. Suddenly they started to fight with each other. I chuckled. They patched up after that. Then it showed they walked away to two separate ways the girl left the boy behind. I sighed deeply as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly. He chuckled and hold me tightly.

Then suddenly the boy and girl met again and they patched up. They hugged each other. Suddenly everything disappeared. The lights turned off. I found nothing at first then suddenly the alphabets were showing up one by one trying to create a meaningful sentence. It wasn't able to do so with so many times of failure. It last it was showing the word 'me'. I looked at it weirdly. What does this lonely 'me' mean?! Then a word came up and my eyes widened. It says 'marry me' I looked at Liam who already was kneeling in front of Tracy proposing her. I smiled at them. Finally!!!

After all the drama they got together. We were having dinner the restaurant. Tracy was shocked knowing that we all knew this from back.

" You guys knew it?!!" Tracy asked everyone there.

" It is called the surprise, Tres. So work with it." Dani said.

" I will kill you later you stupid for a friend!!" She said and he chuckled.

" Ok. I will be just here to get killed." He said.

" No problem even if you are not here. I will hunt you down even from hell." She said and we laughed.

" Alright. We will see." He said.

" See what?" She asked him.

" How you would drag me from the hell." He said and I chuckled.

" Urrrghh." She gritted.

" No use of gritting your teeth." Dante said.

" Don't think I will let you go." She said to him.

" I didn't forget your words." He said.

" Better for you." Tracy said.

" Yeah. I know." He said.

" So you want to get killed as well?" She asked him.

" Actually no." He said. " I want to live my life for some reasons." He said.

" For Susan?" Tracy asked him and my eyes opened widened. He told her that already?! I told him no.

" For me?!" I asked.

" She means you two are in the same team this why." Liam said and I looked at Dante with the corner of my eyes. He rolled his eyes.

" Yes, that's what I meant." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. I got it." I said to her.

" Let's have dinner. I am starving." Lin said.

" Same here." Aurora said.

" I told you to eat properly at lunch. But you you never listen to me." Luke said.

" I wasn't hungry that time. But I am now." She said.

" Ok. Then let's have dinner first then you can start to kill people around." Dani said and Kyle elbowed him. We laughed.

" That was not funny." Dani said rubbing his stomach.

" I know it was not." Tracy said still laughing.

" Stop laughing you idiot." He said."Again drama started." Dani said rolling his eyes again.

" You enjoyed it?" Tracy asked him.

" I hate it." He said and we laughed.

" Oh, come on, Dani. Tell us that liked it. No need to hide it here. No one will judge you here. No one." Tracy said.

" Don't be this annoying." He said.

" I am already annoying." Tracy said.

" Alright, you two. Times up." Lin said. We stopped but kept glaring at each other.

" Stop shooting fire at each other." Luke said.

I laughed. They are totally crazy. Soon everyone left and I was going home as well but he dragged me with him.

" Hey!! Everyone will be worried about me." I said to him.

" Lin will handle them." He said and I sighed deeply.

This guy!!!