Wrong Time

Dante's POV

" Who is going then?" Lin asked me and I sighed deeply.

" No need to say things with double meaning. I will go." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I would go but it's Leon's birthday next week. You know, I just want to spend that day with him." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Ok then what else can I say?!" I said.

I can't blame her here. It's her husband's birthday. She wants to spend time with him. It's ok. I can go there anyway. But her dramas!!! Never ends. She came to office wrapping bandage around her arm which I already know is a part of this drama.

" And you can remove the bandage from your arm now. You don't have to go." I said to her and she looked at me weirdly. I chuckled.

" I saw you signing papers awhile back." I chuckled and she removed it twisting her lips. " You just could tell me."

" I just wanted to be with Leon on his birthday." She said to me.

" Ok, be with him. But he himself is in Dubai." I said to her.

" Taaa..daaaa..." She showed me the ticket. I chuckled.

" Ok, go home and get ready. I will handle your presentation today and later in the evening I will leave you in the airport." I said to her and she smiled widely.

" Awww.... You are so cute, Markey. I love you so much." She said hugging me dramatically. I rolled my eyes hugging her back. " If I wasn't in head over heels in love with Leon I would definitely marry you." She said.

Her drama never ends. I shook my head.

" Then it's ok. God is graceful. I don't want a mad wife." I said to her and she pinched me hard on my forearm.

" Ouch!!!" I rubbed the place she dug her nails. " Why do you have such big nails!!! Wanna kill someone?!! I think you don't use knife and fork at home. Your nails are enough for you." I said and she punched me.

" It was hard." I said and she smirked.

" Don't irritate me." She said.

" You go home. Don't irritate me." I said to her and she twisted her lips.

She gave me all her stuffs she prepared for today's presentation. Then she left. I checked things and walked towards the conference room. The meeting went good and the deal was finalized. I called Lin to tell her about this. Her hard working anyways. She was very happy hearing that. I told her that I will be there to pick her up soon.

I walked out of the office and went to my apartment. I stopped in front of the door and sighed deeply. It's hard to live alone. I have no one to live with me. Every time I come back home I feel like I don't want to come back home because I am tired of being alone all the time. It's too hard. But I don't have any other option.

I quickly got freshen up and reached Lin's house. She came out with me and I called Daniel if he could join us. He said he will directly come to the airport. So, we reached the airport. We were waiting for Daniel but he was late. Lin was getting late this why I told her to go, I would wait for Daniel there. She left and I walked out of there. I texted Daniel but he didn't answer. I decided to wait there. I sat there and waited for Daniel. He is late like always.

I was sitting there and feeling awkware. I walked out of there to grab a bottle of water. When I come back I found the girl sat next to me kept her bag on the chair I was sitting. I asked her to take the bag away but she kept looking at me weirdly. I waved my hand in front of her.

" Hello!!!" I said but she didn't respond. I chuckled inwardly.

She was sitting there with a shocked expression on her face and her beautiful hazel eyes were holding a shocked expression. She poked her cheek then nodded. May be getting sure if it was real. I sighed deeply. She was looking like a cute little doll who is confused about something at this moment.

" Everything ok?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" Oh, yes. All is good." She said and took her bag away. I chuckled. " You can sit here." She took her bag away. I smiled before sitting next to her.

" Thank you." I said.

" You are welcome." She said.

" Are you new here?" I asked her.

" Yeah, just landed." She smiled nervously. I shook my head.

" Your family?" I asked her.

" They live in Milan." She said and I clenched my fists.

" Oh, that's great actually." I said to her. " I am Marc Alistone." I said to her.

I don't know why I was trying to create a comfort zone between us. Normally I don't do this thing. I don't feel comfortable with unknown people but I was doing exactly the same thing and it was against my nature.

" I ... I am Chiara... Chiara Zesper. Nice to meet you." She said extending her hand toward me. I shook her hand and let it go.

" Why have you come to Paris?" I asked her.

" I umm... I got a job here." She said.

" Oh, that's great." I said to her.

" Chiara!!!" Someone said and we turned to the person. There was a middle-aged woman.

" Hey, it's me." She stood up and turned to me. " I think I gotta go. She has come to receive me. Bye. It was very nice to meet you, Da.. I mean Marc. May be we will meet again." She said.

" Bye." I said to her. " I hope so." I said and she smiled. She looks more beautiful when she smiles.

Shut up, dude. What's wrong with you?! My brain asked me and I shook my head.

She left with that lady and I stood there kept looking at a direction she left. I shook my head. I am going out of my mind.

" Hey!!" I found Daniel. I rolled my eyes. There you go!! The stupid always appears in a wrong time.