A Chance

Chiara's POV

" What are you thinking about?" Yes asked me as she sat next to me.

" Nothing, girl. Just was thinking about the meeting in awhile." I said to her.

" Hi, girls!!" I saw Kylie.

" Hey!!" I stood up and gave her a warm hug. She chuckled before hugging me back.

" How are you, Susan?" She asked me.

" I am fine. What about you?" I asked her.

" I am fine." She said and reached Tracy.

" How are you doing, Tres?" She asked Tracy.

" All good. And good to see you early in the morning. How is everything going on?" She asked her.

" Everything is fine." Kylie said sitting on my chair.

I sat on the desk as no place available. I was listening to their conversation.

" If you are not busy doing any shoot these days then call Stella. She was asking for you." Tracy said.

" Oh, Mrs. Campbell liked my photos?" Kylie asked her. Oh, I forgot that Stella Campbell is Tracy's sister in law.

" Who won't, girl?! You are so beautiful." I said to her and she chuckled.

" And hot and sexy." Tracy added. I shook my head helplessly.

" Yeah, right." I said. " Everyone will love you, Kyl. You are so beautiful." I said. She chuckled.

" Give me her card if you have one here." Kylie said to Tracy.

" Wait." She took her bag and find out a card. " Here. Call her in between 11 AM to 3 PM. Before and after that she is completely busy with her family." Tracy said.

" Ok, thank you, Tres. I will call her soon." Kylie said.

" You are welcome. Call her. I also want to see you walking on the ramp of GS event this year." Tracy said and I chuckled. " We will be holding the placards for you. What do you say, Susan?" Tracy asked me.

" Yes. We will cheer up for you." I said excitedly. She chuckled.

" Where is your stupid friend?" She asked me. I shook my head.

" I don't know." I said.

" Alright. You guys stay here. I will go and find him out. He must be roaming around all the office." She said and I chuckled.

" Cute couple." I said.

" You know how many times they have broken up and patched up?" She asked. I laughed.

" This is called love." I said to her. "Tell me one thing." I said to her.

" What is that?" She asked me checking the file she was holding.

" How is Stella in real life?" I asked her cause I was quite curious about her.

I have always seen Amy following her. She is her idol. She has Stella's photos all over her room. Even she has tattoo on her forearm of the initial of Stella's name. She is that crazy.

" Stella?" Tracy chuckled. " She is the ideal wife for my brother and ideal mother for all of the Campbell kids along with me." She said and I smiled. " She is the same in real life what she shows the world full of love. In Campbell's House she has all power. Queen of the house." She said. I smiled. " People still love her dearly. She deserves that. She deserves all the happiness of the world. May God always protect her happiness."

I wish one day people love Amy like that. They know her and adore her like they do to Stella now. God bless her and help her to fulfill her dreams in near future.

" Girls, girls!!" We heard Daniel's voice and sighed.

" What happened now? Who is dying?" Tracy asked him.

" Meeting is about to start. Why are you guys still sitting here?" He asked us.

" We thought we will go with you. We were waiting for you." I said to him.

" Ok. Come. We are late." He said.

" Where is Kylie?" I asked him.

" She left already." He said. I nodded.

We went to the conference room and sat on the corner. When everyone reached Mr. Edwards stood up. Everyone turned silent at once.

" Well you all must have a idea why this meeting is called. Still I will just remind you all. This meeting has been called to make you all remember that if you guys want to work then you have to work honestly. You guys have no right to spoil our reputation. If I ever find this kind or any kind of fault ever again mark my words the consequences will be very worst." Mr. Edward said and looked at all of us. I sighed.

" So, I will warn you all before you guys do something wrong follow the instructions you have given. If you have any problem with that then you are free to resign. But if you try to do something spoil the reputation then it won't be turn good." He said in a dangerous tone. I sighed.

" So, I wanted to thank 3 people Tracy Campbell, Daniel Jenssen and Susan Madison. Well, I want to say sorry to Susan as well if only we demonstrated everything properly then these all never had happened with you. But from next time if something happens like that just inform Lin or Marc. I am telling this to all of you. Never tolerate something which is wrong. Just inform us. We will try our best to make it right. And one more thing if you guys think this is going to end here it is not. May be this time we left her without giving a strict punishment but next time it will not be the same. You can go now." He said to us.

I sighed. The meeting ended and I sighed. But Dante said to me that we still have a week. I walked to his cabin. I knocked on the door and he allowed me to go in. He looked at me and gestured me to sit. He was talking to someone.

" What happened?" He asked me hanging up the call.

" Sir, you told me that I still have a week to prove that there is something else?" I asked him.

" You still have it." He said. " We are not sending that yet."

Oh, I still have a chance to do so.