You Better Know That

Dante's POV

" Where are you lost, Babe?" I asked her and she smiled shaking her head and again got lost somewhere. What is bothering her?!!

" You know you can share that with me, Cherry." I said to her.

" I am fine, Dante. Don't worry." She said and I was sure that cherry wasn't fine. Because when I call her cherry she calls me Mr. Travisan. She never calls me Dante then time. But what's wrong with Cherry today?!

" Are you sure?" I asked her.

" Yeah. I am completely fine. I was just a bit worried about the meeting." She said.

" It went good. Why are you tensed now then?" I asked her.

" Not tensed just a bit tired and stressed." She said and I nodded.

" Ok, if you say so." I said to her.

" See you later. I am something to do." She said before leaving my cabin and I was a bit irritated. Why is Cherry avoiding me these days?! I took my phone and called Jhon and Rick to keep an eye on my Cherry. What is she trying to do?!

I walked out of my cabin and reached her. She was sitting on the couch doing something on her laptop. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.

" What happened? You need anything?" She asked me.

" Yes, I need many things that's all about you." I said to her and she patted the place next to her for me to sit there. I sat next to her.

" What's wrong?" She asked me.

" Nothing wrong." I said to her. " You tell me what's wrong? You are lost somewhere these days and I felt like you are ignoring me these days, Cherry. I am not at all habitual of your hatred, Cherry. You should understand that." I said and she chuckled.

" I thought you will call me an orange today. I am wearing orange. See?" She said to me avoiding the topic.

" You are the most favorite fruit of mine. Leave that. Tell me am I right? Are you ignoring me for real?" I asked her and she chuckled fixing my glasses.

" You are too sweet to be ignored, Dante." She said to me and I pinched on her nose.

" Then why aren't you looking happy these days? What is bothering you?" I asked her.

" Nothing, Dante. I am fine. You stop worrying otherwise there will be dark circles around your eyes before the wedding ceremony." She said to me but I could clearly see that she had those dark circles around her eyes. She must be spending sleepless nights. But why I don't have any idea about that. I need to know what is bothering her.

" Chiara!!" I heard Chelsea's voice and turned to see her along with her siblings. I chuckled. Her gang is here. I stood up.

" You guys enjoy your time and I will be going." I said as I had something to do.

I reached my car and I was shocked seeing Bianca and Pauline there. What are they doing here?!

" Hey, Dante!!" Pauline said.

" Hi, girls!! Chiara is in her cabin." I said to them.

" We came to talk to you not to her." She said.

" To me?" I asked them.

" Yeah, to you." She said to me.

" What's that?" I asked her sitting across them.

" Actually..." Bianca started but stopped.

" Anything wrong?" I asked them.

" Yes. Very very wrong." Pauline said.

" What happened?" I asked her.

They told me about Amelia. I sighed deeply. I never liked her from the start. I knew there is something wrong with that girl. Now see?!

" Don't tell me that Chiara is being the selfless sister for her selfish sister." I said to them.

" We afraid that she is." Bianca said.

" What?!" I asked them.

" She is going to do something. Stop her before she does something pathetic. She must be thinking about giving you up for that selfish girl." She said to me.

" I mean I don't understand how can you do this to your own sister who loves you more than anything else in the world?! I would have poisoned myself if I had this kind of feelings." Bianca said. I sighed deeply.

How can she think like that?! She promised me that she will never ever leave me. Cherry needs to have a lesson of her life so that she never ever thinks that ever again.

" Thanks, girls. Thanks for the help." I said to them.

" You are welcome, Dante." Bianca said. "Anything for Chiara. She deserves to be happy and you are her happiness."

" And she is mine. I am not going to let her go anywhere. Don't worry. She will not be able to go anywhere." I said to them. " But she needs to have a lesson of her life." I said to them.

" Just don't hurt her. She is already very hurt by that bi*ch of her sister." Pauline said. I nodded.

" Me hurting her will never ever happened." I said to them. They left after awhile.

I went to grandpa and told him everything. He said he will do take care of it. I came back to my cabin and finished my works and went to my Cherry. She was still doing her works. I hold her hand and she looked at me weirdly.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Mr. Travisan wants Cherry." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" I am not in mood, Dante." She said.

" You have two options, Cherry. You can either walk or I can carry you and I will let you know that I will love that if you choose option two." I said to her. She sighed.

" I will come with you." She said and took her stuffs then locked her cabin.

We walked out of the office building and I called her home. Someone picked up the call.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, who's that?" I heard the voice. But I was sure that it's not Chelsea. May be Eva.

" Is Chelsea there?" I asked her.

" Yes but who are you?" She asked.

" It's Dante. Give the phone to Chelsea or Mrs. Zesper." I said to her.

" They are not at home. You can tell me what's wrong. It's me. Amy." Her name boiled my blood at once.

" Ok, listen, I am taking your sister on a date and don't expect her to be at home tonight. Inform everyone at home that she is with me." I said and hung up.

" Who's that?" She asked me getting in the car.

" Your sister." I said. She nodded and put on the seatbelt.

You took the wrong step, Cherry. You should have told me about this not to take the decision all yourself. You tried to give me up. I am not an object to give me up. You better know that better.