For Now

Chiara's POV

" It's on the 13th floor." The receptionist said.

" Thank you so much." I said to her.

" You are welcome." She said and I walked towards the lift.

It was a new place totally new for me. I don't know if things goes wrong for me or not. I don't have any idea how to handle things which are already messed. The lift opened and I walked out of there. As soon as I walked out of the lift I found Daniel with the girl I saw this morning. I sighed inwardly. That's called luck. I have to face him first then. Nothing to do now. I have to.

" Chiara!!!" Daniel said as soon as he noticed me.

" Hi, Daniel. How are you?" I asked him.

" Oh, I am fine. What about you?" He asked me.

" I am good." I said smilingly.

" This is my fiance. Kylie Emerson." He said.

" Hello. Susan Madison." I said. " But my family and friends know me as Chiara Zesper. You can call me any of them. Chiara or Susan. I won't mind." I said to her and she smiled.

" Oh!!! You didn't say this that day." Daniel said.

" I forgot to tell you that day. I didn't think we will meet again." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You here?" I asked him.

" Same question to you." He said.

" Actually, I came to join as an apprentice here." I said to him and he nodded.

" You will be my colleague then. I also work here." He said. I smiled.

I was really a bit relaxed that Daniel also works there. I mean at least I know one person here. It's much for me.

" That's great actually." I said honestly.

" She is getting late." Daniel gestured his fiance. " And she is being jealous."

" Who!! Me?! Not at all." Kylie said.

" I know that only I can bear your stupidity. No one else will. They will kick you out after one day. So, I know I don't need to worry about you. You will definitely follow me in awhile." Kylie said confidently. I chuckled.

Kylie left and I walked with Daniel who kept giving me informations about things. I took important notes in my brain.

" So, you are here to join with us, right?" He asked me and I nodded.

" I wanted to have more experience." I said to him.

" That's great." He said. " Would you like to get introduced with everyone first?" He asked me.

" That would be great." I said to him.

He took me there. I found people are already there working and some were discussing about something on the corner. I sighed. I am nervous about everything now. I don't know how my experience will be here.

" Hey, guys!!" Daniel called them and they turned to us. I was very nervous. " See, who is here?!" Daniel said dramatically and I chuckled.

" Hi, everyone. I am Susan Madison. Nice to meet you all." I said but they kept looking at me flatly. I sighed.

" No, worries. I will introduce you with all." Daniel said. " She is Susan and she is one of the apprentices. I hope you guys will be helpful to her." He said and walked to them.

" This is Tina. She has solution of every problem. If you have any share it with her. She will solve them for you." He said but the facial expression of Tina was very clearly showing that she will never ever help me. I don't know I can be wrong. But my subconscious mind says so. Who knows why!!!

" They are Robbie, Jonathan, Simon. They are ultimate sports lover. You can get all the sports related news from them." He said and I nodded though I wasn't a sports lover and their eyes were giving me an odd feeling.

" There are Rose and Jean. Ultimate make up obsessed girls." Daniel said smirking at them.

" Dani!!!" Both of them gritted. Daniel laughed at that.

" Victor and Paul are smart kid. You can take help from them as well. If you are stuck with something." He said to me and I nodded though I knew they were not going to help me ever.

" Melanie, Eva, Liz, Emily." He said. "They are my college friends. You can befriend with them as well." He said not much interestedly.

I think they don't share a good relationship with him. If Daniel doesn't have a safe zone with them then how can I get that!!! Next to the most important note is stay away from these four woman. They are not at all good people.

" Dean, Damian, Peter, Harvey, Tania Lily, Camellia, Hugh." They are your fellow apprentices. " I just know their names. I bet you will get introduced with them by yourself. I won't be needing to introduce with them." He said and I sighed inwardly. Neither I found them so friendly. Daniel left after talking to us for awhile. I looked at my fellow apprentices. It was a bit awkwardness there. But there was still a positive feeling about them. I tried to start the conversation.

" Hi, everyone. I am Susan Madison from Italy. What about you all?" I asked them and they slowly started to open up.

I think I can survive here with them but not with the other colleagues. They didn't even show a hint of friendly gesture. I am sure they didn't like me at all. Nothing can be done with them who don't like me anyways. I know I am not perfect and I have flaws. If that's a problem here then they can leave. I don't mind. Get lost, bi*ches!!! I chuckled inwardly. Then someone told us to go to the conference room which we didn't know where. But they helped us anyways.

We went to the conference room and I found Dante as dashing as ever. He was looking more handsome in formals. I kept looking at him for awhile then shook my head.

Focus, bi*ch!!! Focus!!!! I said that to my brain which was acting stupid.

Soon the meeting started. It was an introducing one. It ended and everyone were going out of there. I was following them but suddenly Dante called me.

" Ms. Zesper!!" He remembers my name. Obviously he would.

" Sir!!" I said.

" You said your name's Chiara Zesper but here it is Susan Madison. What's the fact?" He asked me.

" Actually Chiara is my middle name and Zesper is my mom's surname. Which was my official name for years but I recently changed my name into my first name." I said to him. " But the habit of introducing myself is still there." I said to him and he nodded.

" Alright. Nice to meet you again. I hope you will not disappoint us." He said and I nodded.

" I will try my best, Sir." I said and he nodded before walking out of there.

Things didn't mess up like I thought. Thanks God. I am saved for now.