Luck

Dante's POV

" How has these happened?" I asked Joseph.

" Sir, we just came here awhile back found him dead." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Great!!" I said to him.

" What's wrong here?" Daniel asked me as he entered the room.

" He is dead." Joseph said to Daniel. 

" How?!" He asked.

" No idea." He said. I sighed deeply.

" Hmm... I don't think someone will ask for him but it's time to talk to them face to face. Arrange the funeral. He is done." I said to Joseph and he nodded.

" Ok, we are." He said to me. I walked out of there along with Dani and Lin.

" What happened?" Lin asked me.

" Nothing happened." I said.

" You must have fought with your wife." Lin said and I sighed.

" Didn't fight with her but my eyes opened. I was a foolish." I said to her..

" What happened?" She asked me.

" My grandparents send her here to take me home back. Everything was a big drama." I said to her.

" What was a drama?" She asked me. Dani was looking at me weirdly.

" Everything. She doesn't love me. She just wants to take me home. That's it." I said to her.

" Who said that to you?" Dani asked me.

" She did. Awhile back." I said.

" She said she doesn't love you?" He asked me.

" She said that she came here just to take me home because she wants to repay to my grandparents who helped her when she was in trouble." I said to them.

" What kind of trouble?" Lin asked me.

" She wasn't in a good condition. Her family was living a miserable life when they didn't have even a penny." I said to them.

" Your grandparents are nice people, Dante." Lin said.

" My name is Marc." I said to her.

" Stop running away from the truth." She said to me.

" She didn't tell you anything about her doing such a thing?" Dani asked me.

" She just wanted to make my grandparents happy. That's it. Nothing else." I said to him.

" Dude, she should know about your sister as well." Lin said.

" She said something which can't be trusted at all." I said to her.

" What has she say?" She asked me.

I explained them what actually happened earlier and what she told me that time.

" She is telling the truth." She said.

" How do you know that?" I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" Your grandparents talked to Daniel and me long back about it. We tried to talk to you about this as well but every time we talked about your family you used to leave that place or sealed that topic. We didn't want to drag it far." Lin said.

" That means you guys also knew that?" I asked them.

" We tried to tell you but you didn't let us. You were so much blind with your anger that time, Dude." Dani said. "Even once I texted the whole thing to you but you deleted the text when you find your grandparent's name there. Trust me we tried a lot to make you open your eyes but you didn't." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Did you guys know about Chiara coming here?" I asked them and they looked down. " What happened?! Answer me?" I asked them. They looked each other then nodded before answering me. I sighed.

" Your grandpa informed us about her. But she doesn't have any idea that we know about her." Lin said.

" And you guys supported that idea?" I asked them.

" You needed to know the truth, Dante. He killed your sister. He kept bot bothering your family. You can't run away from the truth. You need to be there and help your family. Not staying here questioning about their motive." Lin said and I sighed.

" And you are asking why had Chiara done that?! She tried to help you and help your family, Dante. She helped your grandparents when you were not there. You weren't there to help them. She protected your sister's reputation which you couldn't. Just imagine if that clip broke out into internet?! Your sister won't be able to rest in peace. She cares for your family and you. Deep down we all know that you miss home, Dante. Is that her fault that she cares for you?!! You were saying that she faked everything. She faked everything for you. If she is fake then what are you?! Aren't you hiding yourself from the truth as well. She wanted to help you so you are calling her fake. It didn't make any sense. If she didn't love your family then she won't come here to convince you to go back home. She was living her life happily. There was nothing wrong with that. She didn't have any reason to sacrifice things for you but she did. Still you will call her selfish?!!" Lin asked me and I sighed deeply.

" Ok, leave everything. You love her, right?" Dani asked me.

" You guys know that." I said to them.

" If you love her then don't let her go. You will regret about it later." He said.

I sighed deeply. Why can't I take a decision for myself?!!

" What happened?! If you want her then go. Don't be silly." He said to me.

I sighed deeply. I don't know what to do. I walked out of there and went back to office. I left her there. I needed to talk to her. Otherwise things can't be sorted out. I reached my cabin and found the door locked. She left. I sighed deeply and walked inside.

I went to my desk and took my phone. I found something shining on the other side of the table. I walked there and my eyes widened. I found her ring there. She left it with a note which says, goodbye. Take care.

Like really?! She wants to end everything like that?!! Who gave her the permission to do so??! How dare she do that?!! I gritted and took out my phone to call her but her phone was unreachable. She can't get away that easily. I walked out of there and reached McCarty's house but they informed me that she left with her sister few hours back. I sighed deeply. I took my phone and dialed Jhon's number to book me ticket to Milan as I needed to talk to her as soon as possible. But only could know that the flight got cancelled for 2 days as the weather condition wasn't favorable. Damn my luck!!!