Game Over

Chiara's POV

" What are you guys doing here?" Chelsea asked us and we turned to see her.

" Oh, we were just saying bye to Mr. Alistone." Bianca said to her and she nodded.

" Then come inside. He has gone already. Why are you guys getting frozen ice in this chilling cold weather?" She asked us and I rolled my eyes.

" Let's go inside." Pauline said to us.

" Ok, we will go inside now. It's really chilling." Bianca said.

We walked inside and found Ben talking to Jimmy. I gritted inwardly that I have to tolerate this stupid that long. I wish I can kick him out of here. His eyes on Chelsea wasn't giving me a good vibe. He was a bast*rd, he still is a bast*rd. He had always a bad intension on Chelsea. But until now he isn't succeed in his intentions. And he will never ever be. We went upstairs.

" Chels!!! I love your hoodie. Can I borrow it?" Pauline asked her.

" This one?" Chelsea asked her weirdly. " It's not that special." She said.

" Still. I loved it. Can I borrow it for tonight?" She asked her.

" Ok. Ok. If you liked it that much." Chelsea said and removed the hoodie before handing it to her.

" Thanks, Chels." Pauline said.

" Let's go, Pauli." Bianca said as they left more like Bianca dragged her from there.

" What's wrong with these girls?" Chelsea asked me. I shrugged.

" I don't know. Come with me. Sleep beside me tonight. We watched a horror movie last night. I am so scared to sleep alone." I said to her and she chuckled ruffling my hair.

" Why do you keep watching horror movies when you are afraid of them?" She asked me and I shrugged.

" What does it mean?" She asked me I chuckled. " Tell me one thing." She said.

" About what?" I asked her.

" What's between you and Dante?" She asked me and I sighed.

" What do you think it is?" I asked her. She smirked.

" Mrs. Travisan came to our house and told us all about it." She said smirking at me.

" About what?!" I asked her.

" About your wedding. You guys got married a few days back." She said and my eyes opened widened. She told that to everyone?!!

" What?!! What did mom say about this?" I asked her.

" She didn't say anything. She said that she is happy for you but she was a bit upset that she wasn't informed." She said.

" I myself wasn't as well." I said to her.

" Yeah. That is why she let it go." She said.

" What did grandma say?" I asked her.

" I couldn't read her expression but she mustn't be happy for you. She has some mental issue." She said and I chuckled.

" What did she say?" I asked her.

" She said that she doesn't have anything to do with your wedding. It's your choice." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright. Her opinion doesn't matter as well." I said.

Chelsea was about to say something but we heard Katie's voice which stopped us at once.

" Oh, Zesper sisters are here?!! I was searching for you both. Where have you been?" She asked.

" At Mars." I said.

" What?!" She said.

" Tell whatever you want to say and leave." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" I don't want to talk to you as well. Just came to warn you to stay away from Ben." She said to Chelsea and Chelsea chuckled.

" I don't date my ex." She said to her. "I am not cheap like you to do something cheap to destroy someone's life completely." She said to Katie. I chuckled.

" Leave." I said and closed the door on her face. Chelsea chuckled. " Ok, you go to sleep. I will take a shower and go to sleep then." I said to her and she nodded. I took a shower and came out to find Chelsea sleeping. I pulled the duvet over her and kissed on her forehead.

" You will find your happiness once again, Chels. I will get that to you." I said and walked out of the room locking it.

I found Pauline and Bianca were waiting for me. I joined them.

" Everything ready?" I asked them.

" Yeah. You go now." Bianca said and I nodded.

I walked towards Jimmy's room and he was checking his phone. I smirked. Time to trap him.

" Chels, I won't go for a walk to the garden at this hour of night. You go." I said loudly enough to let him hear that.

" What happened? Where did Chelsea go?" Bianca asked me and I smirked.

" Went for a walk alone in this hour. This girl is crazy." I said.

" Why don't you accompany her?" She asked me.

" I don't want to. I am sleepy. You also shouldn't. Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." I said to her and she nodded.

We both walked out of there. And hide behind the pillar. We found Jimmy coming out of the room after awhile and then he walked downstairs. We followed him. He reached the garden backyard and Pauline was already waiting for him there in Chelsea's hoodie.

" Play time." Bianca whispered and I chuckled.

We kept waiting for awhile. He walked to Pauline and started to talk to her which we couldn't hear. But no worries Pauline is recording everything. Bianca texted Ben to come to the backyard garden. Soon Ben was there but before he could start to talk Jimmy suddenly hugged Pauline may be he thought she is Chelsea. Pauline just stepped on his foot and got rid of him.

" Jimmy!!!" Ben said totally getting shocked.

" Ben!!!" He could just say.

" What are you doing here at this hour?!!" Ben gritted.

" Look, Ben it's not like that." He tried to say something.

" It's not like what?!! You are bloody hugging my sister in the middle of the night that too without her consent. What does that mean?! I thought you were my best friend." Ben said coldly.

" I didn't know it is Pauline. I thought it's Chelsea." He said and Ben looked at him weirdly for awhile.

" Why would you hug her?" He gritted.

" He said everything awhile back and this is the proof." Pauline showed her phone and smirked at Jimmy.

" Game over." I whispered.